Superdrol stack suggestions?

steppinRazor

Awards
next month i will be starting a SD cycle at 30/30/30/30
the tabs im using also have 25mg of halodrol, which i hear is a pretty much useless dose.. gonna be using nolva and erase for pct.

im wanting to run something else with the sd/hdrol, something natural, non methylated. i was looking into stano-drol will this be too much?
any other suggestions?
much appreciated :D

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious as to why you think you need to add anything to the planned cycle.

In my opinion, you are already maxed out on dose/length for SD, plus you have HD at (i'm assuming) 50mgs.....no need for anything else.

steppinRazor

Awards
no good reason there. im a fiend? yeah really the cycles good enough, maybe a bridge? say if i started something like the stano this month and then went on to cycle the sd/hdrol.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
i stacked a stanodrol clone to help with hardness, libido and lethargy. great imo

steppinRazor

Awards
I'm curious as to why you think you need to add anything to the planned cycle.

In my opinion, you are already maxed out on dose/length for SD, plus you have HD at (i'm assuming) 50mgs.....no need for anything else.
nope, its actually at 25mg if i run the SD at 30.

thanks for the heads up mark.. so im not completely crazy??
do you recall the clone you used? at what dose?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
nope, its actually at 25mg if i run the SD at 30.

thanks for the heads up mark.. so im not completely crazy??
do you recall the clone you used? at what dose?
i initially started my stano at 300mg, but bumped it to 450 after a week. 300 wasnt really working.

i ran it for 3 weeks with my SD, and then carried it on whilst i did 3 weeks of pplex. having run SD before solo, I felt that I leaned out/hardened up more on the stano

DevlinRD

Awards
yes. you are completely crazy. not only is SD at 30mg not a good idea, youre doing it from the get go, adding 25mg of another methyl on top of that, and youre running it for 4 weeks.

oze

oze

Awards
what are you running that contains 25mg of hdrol and 30mg of sdrol? :S

catty66

catty66

Awards
I have the same question. Never seen that dosage combo before. 30mg of SD for 4 weeks alone is going to kick you're a_ _. You are going to feel like crap by the third week. The lethargy will probably be so bad the you will have a hard time getting through you're workouts. Throw another methylated compound on top of that and you're lipids are going to be shot for awhile. Sorry man, I don't like you're cycle. The stanodrol is not going to help that much. I am only saying this because I made the same stupid mistake myself. A couple of times. Cut the dosage in half and you will still get the same gains, and minimize the side effects a little bit. More is not always better.

steppinRazor

Awards
the product is called "5-deca-zol" (from a company that i would normally boycott but i got an amazing deal)
i appreciate the concern but ive ran the the 30mg SD cycle while on epi. yeah toawards that 4th week i was mentally shot, but as far as lethargy goes - i really didnt notice any issues.

DevlinRD

Awards
the product is called "5-deca-zol" (from a company that i would normally boycott but i got an amazing deal)
i appreciate the concern but ive ran the the 30mg SD cycle while on epi. yeah toawards that 4th week i was mentally shot, but as far as lethargy goes - i really didnt notice any issues.
does not change the fact its ****ing retarted

steppinRazor

Awards
does not change the fact its ****ing retarted
ohhh c'mon dude. i agree this cycle really doesnt need to be stacked with anything, but to say its "****ing retarded" because im going full dose is just ignorant. my body happens to agree with 30mg of SD just fine, so stfu..

came for suggestions not to hear your hate speach about SD

catty66

catty66

Awards
Please go get blood work done right after you're cycle. When you see what you did to body, you might get a whole new perspective on SD. That's what it took for me. Epi and halodrol are fairly mild but SD is no joke. It is one of the most toxic steriods out there. I know you don't wont to hear the SD speech. I never wanted to hear it either. And I am not saying you are retarded. But I am 100% positive, from experience, that you're SD dosage is too high, specially for you're weight. Find an SD clone that you can adjust you're dosage better. I have never liked stacked capsules. It's hard to adjust to proper dosages, specially when you want to stack with another compound.

DevlinRD

Awards
ohhh c'mon dude. i agree this cycle really doesnt need to be stacked with anything, but to say its "****ing retarded" because im going full dose is just ignorant. my body happens to agree with 30mg of SD just fine, so stfu..

came for suggestions not to hear your hate speach about SD
i have ran superdrol at 30mg before, for a short period of time at the end of cycle. am i giving you a "SD speech"? no. im just saying its nottttt the smartest thing you could. at all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Supplements 19
Anabolics 45
Supplements 6
Supplements 0