Test prop question

Powerlifter82

Awards
A friend of mine runs test prop and sustanon together for a cycle. His reasoning is the prop has a fast acting ester and the sust a long acting ester. The proposed cycle would be 2cc a week of the sust, and 3cc of the prop a week.

My question is how bad is the prop gonna burn if i inject it by itself? And if I were to stack it with something would be deca be a good choice and what dosage?

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha re read ur post....first its your friend then its you. whatever run the prop 100mg every other day

banana joose

banana joose

Awards
Is this your first cycle? If it is, I would use a long ester by itself. No need to throw in multiple steroids if you don't know how you will react to test.

And most prop won't burn on the way in. It's the soreness you get as your muscle is absorbing the oil that you will feel. Prop has a way of being a pain..... If it's too much for ya just pick up some sterile gso and some syringe filters and dilute it...

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
... is this a joke?
If it's not a joke, it's like listening to the Three Stooges talk about heart surgery. Does the OP, or some of the respondents, know anything about esters, Sustanon or Prop?

banana joose

banana joose

Awards
Obviously the OP is new to all this. You guys are just laughing at him. It doesn't seem to me that he is talking about himself in both parts of his post. Were none of you ever new? C'mon man...

Of course he doesn't understand different esters. Why not try to help him understand?
Or, you could just post up jokes and this guy will be afraid to ask for help in the future and **** himself up somehow.

TO THE OP:
Your friend doesn't seem to understand what he's talking about. Sustanon has short esters and long esters, so there is pretty much no point in using both sust and prop at the same time. For you, if this is your first cycle, pretty much anything you inject yourself with is going to hurt a bit in the days following the injection. I would recommend that you go with a long estered test like enanthate or cypionate so you don't have to pin yourself every other day.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
i actually do not care if somebody fuks themselfs up cuz theyr retarted and decide to run mdrol for 4months straight. i really dont.

but to the op. ummmm whats faster to new york? ____ or a train

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine runs test prop and sustanon together for a cycle. His reasoning is the prop has a fast acting ester and the sust a long acting ester. The proposed cycle would be 2cc a week of the sust, and 3cc of the prop a week.

My question is how bad is the prop gonna burn if i inject it by itself? And if I were to stack it with something would be deca be a good choice and what dosage?
soem get a bit sore from prop some done. i can pin prop on its own and be fine. some complain.
cant really say.
and yes deca is very nice.
i would rec:
wk1-14 500mg ew test
wk1-12 300mg deca ew

but firsrt cycle or 2 i rec just test, at most maybe with somthing mild like tbol or mast.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Obviously the OP is new to all this. You guys are just laughing at him. It doesn't seem to me that he is talking about himself in both parts of his post. Were none of you ever new? C'mon man...

Of course he doesn't understand different esters. Why not try to help him understand?
Or, you could just post up jokes and this guy will be afraid to ask for help in the future and **** himself up somehow.

TO THE OP:
Your friend doesn't seem to understand what he's talking about. Sustanon has short esters and long esters, so there is pretty much no point in using both sust and prop at the same time. For you, if this is your first cycle, pretty much anything you inject yourself with is going to hurt a bit in the days following the injection. I would recommend that you go with a long estered test like enanthate or cypionate so you don't have to pin yourself every other day.
I agree alot of flaimers.
really not needed, but w/e.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I agree alot of flaimers.
really not needed, but w/e.
This isn't AAS 101. The OP has a friend who is a complete idiot and the OP decides to copy this morons cycle and wants to know if Prop burns. That alone should disqualify him from further postings. Then he wants to know what to stack a cycle witrh that apparently consists of Sustanon 250 twice a week with prop three times a week. He proposes deca for reasons that are unclear, just like everything else he proposes.

First, a guy so far removed from the knowledge tree has no business asking for help on stacking and no one should feel the need to educate him if he has no ambition to educate himself first. Are you going to help him pin too?

Second, there is no reason for a first timer to stack anything, especially deca. Encouraging him to use deca is irresponsible, given the fact the OP is totally clueless. Why would anyone say deca is a great addition to an already flawed cycle? And then to advise him to use deca without telling him that ED issues are very real and long lasting with deca is worse than any flame.

I "hope" the OP feels like an idiot and goes back and is better prepared to enter the world of AAS before he hurts himself. That's all we need is another fool to ruin it for the rest of us.

Powerlifter82

Awards
To be clear I've seen great results in other people on this cycle. I know know that sust250 has prop in it, but the active life of sust250 is 3 weeks and with prop its only 2-3 days. If you read the drug profile on steroid.com, you'll notice the recomended dosage for the sust is 500-2000mg/week. Prop recomended dosage, 350-2000mg/week.

And as for the ussual "dude do some research before you do steroids", did you guys really research anything or did you just agree with everyone else so you wouldn't get ripped on.

Oh ya one more thing, what I'm doing is working! I'm gaining weight and putting mass on, I SIMPLY ASKED how bad will the prop hurt me if i inject it by itself.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Oh ya one more thing, what I'm doing is working! I'm gaining weight and putting mass on, I SIMPLY ASKED how bad will the prop hurt me if i inject it by itself.
The prop will hurt less than the dumb question. Yeah, it's all good, you're gaining and your cycle is the bomb. All you're doing is pumping whatever comes your way in your body hoping it works and concluding it does because you're growing. A guy can pop dbol's every hour and gain a ton, does that mean it's good and he did his research? You're blasting on blind luck, still clueless... By the way, will it hurt if I bump my head on a door at night, with no ear protection?

Powerlifter82

Awards
This isn't AAS 101. The OP has a friend who is a complete idiot and the OP decides to copy this morons cycle and wants to know if Prop burns. That alone should disqualify him from further postings. Then he wants to know what to stack a cycle witrh that apparently consists of Sustanon 250 twice a week with prop three times a week. He proposes deca for reasons that are unclear, just like everything else he proposes.

First, a guy so far removed from the knowledge tree has no business asking for help on stacking and no one should feel the need to educate him if he has no ambition to educate himself first. Are you going to help him pin too?

Second, there is no reason for a first timer to stack anything, especially deca. Encouraging him to use deca is irresponsible, given the fact the OP is totally clueless. Why would anyone say deca is a great addition to an already flawed cycle? And then to advise him to use deca without telling him that ED issues are very real and long lasting with deca is worse than any flame.

I "hope" the OP feels like an idiot and goes back and is better prepared to enter the world of AAS before he hurts himself. That's all we need is another fool to ruin it for the rest of us.
The prop will hurt less than the dumb question. Yeah, it's all good, you're gaining and your cycle is the bomb. All you're doing is pumping whatever comes your way in your body hoping it works and concluding it does because you're growing. A guy can pop dbol's every hour and gain a ton, does that mean it's good and he did his research? You're blasting on blind luck, still clueless... By the way, will it hurt if I bump my head on a door at night, with no ear protection?
I want you to tell me your current or last cycle; list the dosage, the stack, and the duration of the cycle im willing to bet theirs a few tweaks that could be made, but then again what works for you might be different for someone else.

Oh and I'm from michigan too, so what city you live in?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I want you to tell me your current or last cycle; list the dosage, the stack, and the duration of the cycle im willing to bet theirs a few tweaks that could be made, but then again what works for you might be different for someone else.

Detroit... You are the last person on earth I'd want to critique my cycle. You've already proven you don't know squat about AAS or what you're doing.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established

LMAO

yea okay buddy.

steakboy

detroit knows his stuff about aas... you would do well to listen. Seriously if you don't know, you really should educate yourself rather than have people on the board spoon feed it to you. I read on these boards for about a year before my first post, and even then people pegged me as a nub. Mostly because i was, and to most of the vets, still am.

Most people get pip from test prop, but not as many complaints from other hormones in prop. I'm not entirely sure if its the prop or the combination of the hormone concentration in the prop? Just as an example... I haven't heard a lot of complaints about mast prop's pip. Then again... I don't know who uses mast by itself.

I haven't heard a lot of complaints about sus's pip. But if you're saying you wanna pin sus + test prop, that would be kinda retarded. Sus already has the prop ester in it... It is designed for a nice smooth frontload, and you would probably switch esters (to enth or cyp) mid cycle when you get an optimal blood level.

So really, your question had a lot of holes in it. Nobody here wants to answer a question that makes no sense, or has a lot of people guessing on how to answer.