supress-c - AnabolicMinds.com

supress-c

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

supress-c

A quick question. I have ordered supress-c and was wondering how long it takes to be asorbed. the reason is i wake at 0300am and workout at 0500am then shower at 6am so i was wondering if i use my first application at 0300 for the morning after wakeing up would most of supress c be absorbed then apply the next application around noon.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mikey00843 View Post
    A quick question. I have ordered supress-c and was wondering how long it takes to be asorbed. the reason is i wake at 0300am and workout at 0500am then shower at 6am so i was wondering if i use my first application at 0300 for the morning after wakeing up would most of supress c be absorbed then apply the next application around noon.
    I'm not sure about the absorption rate, but I recommend applying your first application AFTER your post-training shower - give the product at least 6-8 hours on before getting all sweaty, etc., because from personal experience, it does have a tendency to "run off" if you get wet (and leave a stain on clothes as well, so watch for that). Besides, makes more sense to apply it after a shower when you are clean and it is going to be a while before you get "wet" again.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. supress-c , greasy after use...
    By twistid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 11:35 PM
  2. 11sterone or Supress C?
    By Julius25 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 04:57 PM
  3. Supress-C is best used when?
    By RAZORBACK09 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7