M4OHN + 5AA bulking cycle

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I read enough and I decided to try this cycle for 6 weeks (it'll be my first PH cycle, never done AS).

The Cycle:
-4 x 8g M4OHN (total 32g, every 3.5 hours)
-M5AA transdermal pre-WO (on WO days, that is 3/week)

The Diet:
About 800 kcal above my maintenance, about 45% carbs, 35% prot , 20% fat

The Supps:
-Proteins to integrate diet
-Maltodextrin in the post-wo shake
-I wanna try kre-alkalyn instead of normal creatine to avoid water retention. Black Star Labs Kreataine Ultra sounds the best available.

PCT:
6 oxo for 3 weeks

My goals:
Gain strenght, lean mass with the lest possible sides and staying legal (otherwise Oxandrolone would be my first pick)

My doubts:
-I will probably start with half dose of M4OHN and raise gradually during the first week (is that needed?)
-Most of my doubt concerns a strenght-booster. Is 5AA transdermal good enough? Its worth it?
Some replacement to it, still focused to the sides.
-I dont have access to Nolva and Clomid and in Europe is hard to find. And, with something mild like M4OHN is really needed? 3 weeks are not enough (normally its 4)?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how 5AA works t/d, but I don't think you mean to use M5AA t/d at all. Methylated compounds aren't designed for that--they are orals.

I'd suggest non-methylated PH/PS cycles for any first timer, anyway; 4AD, 1T, 1AD, to see how your body reacts. Especially since you want to bulk, M4OHN and M5AA aren't your best bet. Save the M's for when you have some experience.

Do PCT for AT LEAST 4 weeks, and I would suggest Nolva if at all possible. If you do go with the M's, make sure to have liver spport supps: NAC, milk thistle, potassium, ALA or R-ALA, possibly hawthorne, and a ton of H2O. Trib would be good for PCT as well, especially if you are limited to 6-OXO.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
5AA: Yes, I dont want to use another oral, expecially another methyl.
I just want something to boost my strenght during workout, expecially in the first 2-3 weeks until m4ohn kicks in.
I found only a transdermal compound which has 5AA and 19-Nordiol, which i want to avoid.
I found a 5AA oral though (Syntrax 5a2)

M4OHN: I oriented my choice towards m4ohn vor various reasons: it has no documented sides (so far) with the proper doses, appetite stimulant (as opposed to some other PHs, it causes no water retention (i dont need to cut soon and probably i will not for 6 months).

PCT: Ok, i'll go for 4 weeks, but i will need to keep bulking. i already take milk thistle as it helps with protein absorption i'll add some liver support stuff in PCT thanks. As well i take enzymes which are great for my assimilation and digestion. I will try to find Nolva.

I want to avoid Test at all, cause my levels are already high, expecially DHT and hair issues are behind the corner for me.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is a thread on here regarding this...someone uses the 5AA in a trans about 1-2 hours before workout, just as a pre-wo boost, and it works well.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
hey man, for a first cycle, and a bulker at that. M4OHN isn't the best choice. It's more of a body comp. changing PH. I'd reccommend the standard 1-test/4ad trans.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I want to avoid Test at all, cause my levels are already high, expecially DHT and hair issues are behind the corner for me.
I am not exactly sure what you were trying to say here, but 5AA converts to DHT. I don't know
how hard it is on the hair if you're only using 3 times a week, though. Never tried it.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I am not exactly sure what you were trying to say here, but 5AA converts to DHT. I don't know
how hard it is on the hair if you're only using 3 times a week, though. Never tried it.
Yeah, thats why i'm looking for an alternative to it.
Maybe I could just skip a strenght booster and relay for that only to Nitrous (which i'm already using)

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
There is a thread on here regarding this...someone uses the 5AA in a trans about 1-2 hours before workout, just as a pre-wo boost, and it works well.
Hmm couldnt find that with my previous search and cant still find it.
It should be home brewed, cause I couldnt find a trans with only 5AA.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Hmm couldnt find that with my previous search and cant still find it.
It should be home brewed, cause I couldnt find a trans with only 5AA.
www.1fast400.com sells 3-alpha powder, as well as 5aa powder, 3-alpha converts to DHT at a higher rate, so it will have the same effect as 5aa, but better

www.customnutritonwarehouse.com sells T-gel for carrier, as well as nolva, clomid, ect.

What did you mean about the DHT and hair issues? Just a heads up, the sole purpose of 5aa is to convert to DHT.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RobInKuwait Cycle Logs 4
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 13