Low dose Epi for gyno reduction?

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if anybody has had success with runnin Epi at 10-20mg for 4-5 wks for gyno reduction/reversal. Then following proper pct with nolva at 20/10/10 and probably some DAA and then possibly an AI post pct.
All feedback is much appreciated.

P.s. The small lumps are fresh (formed 2-3 wks ago) from superdrol gyno rebound

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Waiting to hear on this one too. Have small lumps from X tren about two months ago. Anyone????

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I maxed the X Tren at 120mg. Problem is that Dienolone causes progestin based gyno that only specific PCT regimens address. I missed it!!

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got gyno and took Epi 30mg max for 5 6 weeks and gyno got very smaller

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I maxed the X Tren at 120mg. Problem is that Dienolone causes progestin based gyno that only specific PCT regimens address. I missed it!!
Yeah nolva makes it worse. Superdrol is the same way, it's a dht derivative but has activity on the progestin receptors. I wish I would have used clomid and prami or caber

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I got gyno and took Epi 30mg max for 5 6 weeks and gyno got very smaller[/

What did you get gyno from? And I heard it has to be low dosed. At least there is hope! 30mg seems like alot when using it for it's anti E properties

82anon

Awards
Firstly, you can't get progesterone induced gyno unless you have high estrogen levels. Thus, if you run Arimidex/Letrozole/Exemastene (aromatase inhibitors) or a moderate (50mg ED) of Nolva and Proviron each, you will not get gyno. Running a anti-prolactin (pramipexole/cabergoline) with your Tren helps avoid the side effects. The key is getting rid of estrogen, progesterone will only aid in the presence of estrogen, however it can't be overlooked. Personally, I'd stay away from anything related to high progesterone if I was you. Also, to reverse gyno it has been shown that running a high dose of Letrozole (2.5mg a day ~ that's one tab, but it's about 4 times what you would take ED to prevent gyno) along with a high does of Nolvadex (75-100mg) ED for 2-3 weeks, than taper down to 1.25mg Letro/ED and 50mg of Nolva ED for the next 2-3 weeks... conitnue 2-3 weeks with 50mg Clomid and 25 mg of Nolva ED... It can reverse gyno, although the best cure is prevention - do your homework, know the possible side effects, and have the counter... I hope the lesson was learned.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah lesson learned. I know how to fungus letro and then taperdown and then run an anti E to prevent rebound but all I have right now is formestane and tomoxifen. I wasn't aware superdrol acted on progesterone

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got gyno 3 months after running a Testosterone booster called MASS FX, apparently Mass FX wasn't hormonal but hey it gave me a lump under the nipple

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I got gyno 3 months after running a Testosterone booster called MASS FX, apparently Mass FX wasn't hormonal but hey it gave me a lump under the nipple
Strange. Did you run anything hormonal previous to mass fx?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Strange. Did you run anything hormonal previous to mass fx?
No, back in those days I didn't know about steroids or anything that's why I did testosterone boosters lol

oooo ! I actually did USP labs Prime before Mass FX so I don't know if they both ****ed me up but none of em had hormones

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that. That is extremely unfortunate. But if I were you and have access to letro and nolva and adex I would try those before taking the knife. Tons of logs on how letro cures gyno even if it's been there for years

mball52

Awards
  • Established
it could possibly reduce gyno in small doses, but i personally think that taking a steroid for the sole purpose of reducing gyno is not a very good idea.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I would surely look into letro before popping a PH to cure gyno.

SoCalMuscle

SoCalMuscle

Awards
Yeah nolva makes it worse. Superdrol is the same way, it's a dht derivative but has activity on the progestin receptors. I wish I would have used clomid and prami or caber
can you explain the nolva makes it worse part? never heard that before...

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
i have heard that letro is significant in reducing and or eliminating existing gyno

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
can you explain the nolva makes it worse part? never heard that before...
Nolva makes progesterone receptors more sensitive and steroids that act on those receptors can have prolactin sides such has gyno