SD/HD/PHERA Stack + PCT help

Brox666

Awards
Hey guys, I guess I'm an old newbie. I am 37, 5'10", 220LBS and I've been lifting for about 12 years. I have taken the best of what the late 90s had to offer with the Andros, effedrines and all the other good PHs banned. That being said, I never took them correctly, but always had good gains w/little to no side effects. I gained 100LBS during the span of the 12 years I have been lifting. The problem is, now, I am seeing a lot of bodybuilders f*** themsleves up on the new stacks and PHs. I don't want to end up like those tools so I am going to ask how to stack the "Ultimate Mass Stack" I have. It is Stakabol, Winabol, Xabol and Sterolabol. I have done my research and I have my PCT (actually 3 because I don't know which is best used with this stack) in hand. They are liquid clomi, liquid tamox and liquid torem. I know the stack contains 3 Methyls so I also have Liver Fix by Myogenix. I was going to start with the Stakabol, taking a pill every 8 hours and stack it with the Xabol. When the Stakabol ran out (after about 3 weeks) I was going to start the Winabol and stack it with the sterolabol to complete the stack. When finished, I was going to use the Liquid Clomi and DHEA aqs PCT. Let me know if I'm insane. I don't want to wreck my body, I just want to do this cycle, correctly. I bought the stack so I'm going to use it. So, please, no telling me to cycle it in the toilet. I am asking for legitimate advice. I want to put on 10-20lbs of clean mass. Thanks in advance.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
This may be the wrong forum for you. This is old school hormones, AAS, not PHs. I just shake my head at this wondering why anyone would destroy their liver for so little in return when they can use real AAS and gain more with much less sides.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Stakabol sounds like liver killer in a bottle. Wow. I would not take it. I don't like pre-mixed PH's anyway.. 10mg of Superdrol a day is enough.. but 10mg of Phera a day isn't.. to me anyway, but the only way to bump up the phera to a decent level will bring the Superdrol up to an un-acceptable dose (for me). I'd seriously look for a different product to take.