Sum Tings Wong

steakboy

Hey guys, could use a little advice on this one. So I'm running 400mg of test cyp but with two different brands. The first I was running was Gen****. I know they're often counterfeited BUT i gotta say i noticed the pumps within week 2 and my nuts shrank pretty fast. So I knew I was on. The resulting gains were good after about week 4... So here's my issue. The second bottle I started was S****xx. It hurt a bit more than the Gen going in.. and I noticed all my pumps, sex drive, and weight gain started to slowly die off. they were good until about week 8 and things have been slowly dissipating since. my balls are almost back to their original size now and i'm on week 11! :wtf:

So i may be living with the fact i got bunk gear... so what is my recourse at this point? I have been keeping up with an AI, but haven't been using a SERM yet. I have Torem right now. and was PLANNING on ordering some hcg but.. crap i guess if it's been bunk for the last 5 weeks i guess its sorta pointless now.

i blanked out the brands because i don't know if i'm allowed to name them?

Last edited:
DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
You should have been running HCG from the second week, not thinking about it now... Your observation of your balls shrinking and growing actually makes no sense... Have no idea what you mean by "recourse." You have no legal recourse so what are you talking about? You apparently took a risk with gear that came from a questionable source but felt you lucked out. If you want to fool around with AAS, know your sources and don't just the roll the dice to see what happens. This isn't Vegas and the stakes are life altering.

steakboy

Haha not legal bro, no I mean hpta wise. And my findings were to run hcg late cycle... not all the way through. There's a few differing schools of thought here so... your idea of how to use it isn't the only one.

Don't gotta freak out on me guy. My source is legit, I just got a bum vial. It happens sometimes.

So how about helping me out on what to do? Theoretically I was only on for about 7 weeks. Now that it is week 11 is pct still something I should bother with? Is hcg something I should bother with? Im gonna go spend the $40 on a blood test so I know for sure.

And my observation is as such; after some time on testosterone and once atrophy sets in the difference in testicular size is quite apparent. Now that they are coming back to their original size I am beginning to wonder.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
just stop the cycle.
run nolva for 4weeks at 20mg and clomid mayb 50mg for 2-3weeks

but for hcg it makes more sence to use it thruout the cycle and never end up with shrunk balls.
but ive heard about ppl blasting it right before PCT

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Haha not legal bro, no I mean hpta wise. And my findings were to run hcg late cycle... not all the way through. There's a few differing schools of thought here so... your idea of how to use it isn't the only one.

Don't gotta freak out on me guy. My source is legit, I just got a bum vial. It happens sometimes.

So how about helping me out on what to do? Theoretically I was only on for about 7 weeks. Now that it is week 11 is pct still something I should bother with? Is hcg something I should bother with? Im gonna go spend the $40 on a blood test so I know for sure.

And my observation is as such; after some time on testosterone and once atrophy sets in the difference in testicular size is quite apparent. Now that they are coming back to their original size I am beginning to wonder.
There are always different schools of thought on any cycle and dosage. My source for HCG is from a doctor who pioneered many of the re-start programs today and is highly respected in the medical community. And personal research on the subject confirms his findings. So yeah, there are many thoughts, but rarely many truths.

You think you have suppression issues, but you don't know so you want some help. If you went 7 weeks on test then you shut yourself down for 7 weeks. Now that you are in week 11, you wonder if you need it? Yeah, probably. What can it hurt? I'm basing that on what I know 7 weeks of suppression will do, not you observations, which really don't help. I know of one guy who went cold turkey after years of AAS, TRT dosages for the most part. He was about 32. He got messed up on religion and felt it was a sin, so he quit. Six weeks after he stopped, using PCT, his test was 750 and he was ecstatic, attributing his high levels to prayer. He actually testified in front of his congregation that he was cured. Two weeks later his test levels were 120. Three weeks later he was back on TRT. So I would run PCT and not wait for symptoms.

I have never received bum gear from my sources--ever. And if I suspect something, I send the vial out to a lab for testing. Every time it came back 100% good.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Detroithammer, what lab do you send it to and is that even legal? And can they asses the dosage or concentrations of testosterone in a vial?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Detroithammer, what lab do you send it to and is that even legal? And can they asses the dosage or concentrations of testosterone in a vial?
Yes, they do all of that and tell you how clean the gear is and all. Let me get the info and PM you, ok? There are some steps you have to take first.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, they do all of that and tell you how clean the gear is and all. Let me get the info and PM you, ok? There are some steps you have to take first.
Thanks bro I'll lookout for your PM.

steakboy

Agreed. Thanks detroit great info, and putting it into a perspective of somebody else doing something similar helps. Alright man I will run the pct and find a different source. Strange though everybody raved about the source I was using and nobody else seems to have had an issuue with them. I got a PM about the possibility of some bogus s****xx going around so... who's to know. Mind if I PM you with who I go through and let me know if you heard anything?

Not to take the thread off topic but check this out: my research on how to use hcg properly yeilded the result of using it at a pretty low dosage 2 weeks before you end your last shot of aas. Provided obviously its a long ester like cyp or enth. The idea was basically to reduce the liklyhood of lh desensitization. Additionally the low dose was because all research conducted on clinical use for hcg was directed for use with older patients with lh desensitization. A healthy young man wouldn't require that sort of high dosage.

here's what my cycle and pct was GOING to look like lol

weeks 1-12 400mg/wk test cyp

weeks 4-15 arimidex .5mg e3d

weeks 10-15 hcg 250iu (eod subq)

weeks 15-18 (yes 3 weeks) 40mg Toremifene

Forgive any spelling errors. Im on my droid. Spell check sucks on this.

robxxxxxx69

Awards
just stop the cycle.
run nolva for 4weeks at 20mg and clomid mayb 50mg for 2-3weeks

but for hcg it makes more sence to use it thruout the cycle and never end up with shrunk balls.
but ive heard about ppl blasting it right before PCT
this....

what email/site did u use for the bunk **** because i can let you know asap if its fake or not.. pm me..

dunno if this is illegal or not.. im throwed lol

steakboy

after a week of torem i feel SOOOO much better. i know clomid is nice for a lot of things but i HATE the depression it gave me. I honestly feel normal already.