Is tren a stronger compound then superdrol?

hove131

hove131

Awards
Out of all the ph's/steroids where does tren sit at? I know its up there pretty high. I have some spawn and I'm just wanting to get some info on it as I have only ever cycled sdrol and epi.

whatwhat

Awards
Out of all the ph's/steroids where does tren sit at? I know its up there pretty high. I have some spawn and I'm just wanting to get some info on it as I have only ever cycled sdrol and epi.
Bump for reply, but Tren is considered "Roid of the gods" by quite a few people. You are talking about Tren ace right, not the ph tren?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It looks like you're asking about the PH. And it's honestly hard to say, because they're different compounds. SD is going to give potential for more size and gains and tren would give a lot of strength. Even though I think this is kind of like comparing apples to oranges, I'd say SD.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
that depends on what you looking for... tren will give crazy strength and some aggression with it, I think thats why is was banned. SD will give you size gains.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Thats up the individual and dosing. Since tren is non meth ive seen people run it up to 150mg, at that dose you can lift a house.

But 30mg of SD is pretty fun too, have also read about guys running SD at 40mg which is just dumb IMO.

Lots of stuff has to be taken int account if your going to try and say ones better than the other. sh!t why not stack them?

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I think the sides of SD vs. Tren need to be considered in this debate, not just the benefits. You can run long cycles of Tren at high doses. Anything more than 4 weeks of SD at a moderate dose and you risk doing serious harm to your body.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damnit i thought he meant actual trenbole- was like duh, no brainer

ehh i think dienolone is more suited towards mass/strength wheras SD is strength, although SD does yield weight gain, alot is glycogen but it will still put on quality muscle provided diet/training/rest are in check......but its so harsh i will never use it again,

DevlinRD

Awards
im using both in my aas cycle. just coming off 4 weeks dbol, gonna run a small dose 3 week SD, and finish it with Oral tren, the real ****. with test E as a 10 week base. gains...nom nom nom nom

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im using both in my aas cycle. just coming off 4 weeks dbol, gonna run a small dose 3 week SD, and finish it with Oral tren, the real ****. with test E as a 10 week base. gains...nom nom nom nom
way to many orals, all of which are harsh, mixing oral tren and sd in the same cycle is borderline idiotic......

i take it back- it qualifies as idiotic

DevlinRD

Awards
way to many orals, all of which are harsh, mixing oral tren and sd in the same cycle is borderline idiotic......

i take it back- it qualifies as idiotic
i disagree. i have a 4 week spread between the two. ive seen many cycles with worse plans, as well as stacked orals. im not stacking at all. ive also ran SD solo. i know what to expect and how my body reacts. i think it will be a good run. to each there own.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People will do what they want regardless of the risks. They don't care about the risks till they are sitting in the hospital bed wondering if it was really worth it. They think because they "feel fine" then they are fine. Little do they know whats really going inside there body and by the time the damage starts to show on the outside, its literally too late to do anything. The damage will have already been done.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 weeks is not enough to stablize liver enzymes. And oral tren is VERY hepatoxic, do i think you will get jaundice? no, but your damn sure racking your body, and very very many people misunderstand what oral tren is best suited for

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just found out that trenazone is also very hepatoxic. Don't be fooled that it may not be because its a trans-dermal. You can still have liver problems without being Jaundice.

DevlinRD

Awards
I just found out that trenazone is also very hepatoxic. Don't be fooled that it may not be because its a trans-dermal. You can still have liver problems without being Jaundice.
can you post a link? just interested, ive ran Trenazone before. solid product. actually have a bottle next to me on my desk haha.

cdsfx

Awards
can you post a link? just interested, ive ran Trenazone before. solid product. actually have a bottle next to me on my desk haha.

Hey man what kind of gains did you experience on trenazone strength wise?

princeshock

princeshock

Awards
so trenazone is basicly as toxic as mythelated steroids, this low toxicity is bull crap? Someone fill me in..

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Can you post your bloodwork or give any numbers?
Wondering how it can be liver toxic when its a transdermal and a non methylated ph?

DevlinRD

Awards
my gains strength gains were decent, i was using it for a cut, so most of my time went into cardio and light weight high reps.

however, there is blood work posted on PHF that shows it isnt bad on the liver. but everyone reacts differently you know.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Tren isnt a meth so it technically shouldnt be bad on your liver but it is tough on BP, and very prone to give off gyno related sides. Shutdown is about equal to sd, a serm is needed during pct

Post edited

cdsfx

Awards
T-bone what was your diet like and what support supps did you use? I saw the bloodwork on phf but at the same time know that they delete negative logs about their products.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-bone what was your diet like and what support supps did you use? I saw the bloodwork on phf but at the same time know that they delete negative logs about their products.
I follow The Metabolic Diet. I was trying to cut down/lose fat but ended up adding a little extra calories and gaining strength while leaning out only slightly. Only support supplement I took was Liver Juice by Primordial performance. Other regular supplements were Krill Oil, protein, creapure, multi-vitamin, PES Shift, and Erase at 1 cap a day.

princeshock

princeshock

Awards
I follow htp://metabolicdiet.com The Metabolic Diet[/url]. I was trying to cut down/lose fat but ended up adding a little extra calories and gaining strength while leaning out only slightly. Only support supplement I took was Liver Juice by Primordial performance. Other regular supplements were Krill Oil, protein, creapure, multi-vitamin, PES Shift, and Erase at 1 cap a day.
Doesn't sound like it does too much...i was gonna get it but now it sounds like half assed results..

smt1

Awards
Tren is a meth so it technically should be bad on your liver but it is tough on BP, and very prone to give off gyno related sides. Shutdown is about equal to sd, a serm is needed during pct
Tren (neither the "tren" PH, or real trenbolone, or dienelone (trenazone)) is not 17a-methylated, however, non-methyls can be harsh on the liver as well.

smt1

Awards
Ok here ya go.
Those are very surprising numbers. Are you sure it wasn't because one of the oral supplements you were taking? Asking because it's unlikely _any_ transdermal would have caused that kind of liver enzyme elevation, including taking extremely hepatotoxic ones like methyltrienolone transdermally. This is because transdermal steroids don't end up in the liver for the most part, except for a small amount that finds its way into the liver via the portal vein.

I'm curious to see if anyone else has seen that kind of elevation w/ trenazone.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are very surprising numbers. Are you sure it wasn't because one of the oral supplements you were taking? Asking because it's unlikely _any_ transdermal would have caused that kind of liver enzyme elevation, including taking extremely hepatotoxic ones like methyltrienolone transdermally. This is because transdermal steroids don't end up in the liver for the most part, except for a small amount that finds its way into the liver via the portal vein.

I was also taking AndroHard Version 1 at the bottle recommended dosage. So if you want to play the blame game and look at other companies for fault than go ahead. I didn't think a transdermal product could cause that much damage but I found out I was wrong. Luckily I didn't run it for more than 4 weeks. Well 4 weeks 3 days to be exact. I've got 6 more bottles I have to get rid of or trade. I'm sticking with regular old basic supplements. I had help setting up my cycle from a senior member of this board and he is also a board sponsor and has been a board moderator. One of the reasons I didn't want log it is because of the BS that goes along with message boards and forums.

cdsfx

Awards
Thx for sharing your blood work man and your experience its helped me out alot. Im wondering though because my diet will be nearly 2000 calories a day (out of 3000) of good carbs if that will make a difference with my experience. Ultimately because of you sharing your experience though I'm taking Trenazone much more seriously and will hopefully not encounter the same problems at the end of my cycle.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Bad cholesterol hike and good cholesterol drop is kind of nuts. I did get some serious strength gains but with the drastic changes in health in such a short period its not worth it for me to take it anymore.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It avoids the first-path hepatic effect, however this does not mean it does not have adverse side effects.

cdsfx

Awards
just don't underestimate it. Thats why I added liver longer, and extra hawthorne berry in addition to cycle assist among other things lol.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Tren (neither the "tren" PH, or real trenbolone, or dienelone (trenazone)) is not 17a-methylated, however, non-methyls can be harsh on the liver as well.
Yeah I responded on my i fone and had some typing issues. Ment to say non meth and lighter on the liver compared to other PH"s

Messed up

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your LDL raised to 260's IN FOUR WEEKS?!

w.t.f man

this **** is killer then. My ldl didnt raise that high on injectable's till the 5th month

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your LDL raised to 260's IN FOUR WEEKS?!

w.t.f man

this **** is killer then. My ldl didnt raise that high on injectable's till the 5th month
It went up about 80-100 points. Crazy yeah. This is why I'm staying away. Getting rid of the rest of my bottles. I'm damn lucky I only stayed on for 4 weeks!.

catty66

catty66

Awards
Wow, I get about the same LDL, HDL numbers after running SD. I love tren. But it hates my nipples. And I don't even think about sex for about 2 to 3 months after cycle. Not too cool if you are married to a nympho like my wife. My bp can get to over 150/80 on some days. I get the most weight gain from SD, but it makes me feel like hell by the end of the second week. At 44, I have had to swear these two off. I miss the gains from them, but definetly not the sides

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
So, to stay on topic, is Tren stronger than Sd? I have pulsed Sd and spawn and I have found that Spawn leaned me out more and Sd gave me wicked pumps. Not sure if this helps answer the question since there is a debate as to whether Spawn had epi in it or phera. I say Epi since I leaned out beatifully. Both gave nice strength although SD gave me noticeable results even pulsed at 10 mgs twice a week. So based on this, i would say SD is stronger.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Bump for reply, but Tren is considered "Roid of the gods" by quite a few people. You are talking about Tren ace right, not the ph tren?
good question becasue they ARENOT the same. there effects an vary GREATLY.

tren is VERY strong. but soem go threw hell with side effects. me im lucky i guess.

princeshock

princeshock

Awards
yeah i think im going to stay away from dienolone..sounds like its just as harsh as sd but not as effective. There both probobly worthy of being on the not to use shelf though lol. I bet you would be better off using dianabol by itself or maybe epi, im not sure what the toxicity levels are for epi and results ratio is.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
how about a teste and epi cycle? that would/should be pritty mild.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
trenbolone is a totally different compound than ph "tren"- which is actually pro dienolone.....two totally different ballparks dude

trenbolone is a BEAST i will never touch it again- it made me SO angry

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
It went up about 80-100 points. Crazy yeah. This is why I'm staying away. Getting rid of the rest of my bottles. I'm damn lucky I only stayed on for 4 weeks!.
How did you dose it Tbone?how high did you go?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i love sd.. and have done test cycles that i started and ended with sd.. but it is so hard to keep the gains from superdrol.. i blow up instantly.. from the first dose veins r popping out and pumps are unreal.. strength jumps up pretty good.. u look like a beast almost overnight, with noticeable gains everyday, but i feel like the strength and gains in size are from all the glycogen and they disappear pretty quickly after...

I ran trenadrol one time and the strength gains were unreal, it threw on weight quick.. but it was quality weight, where i stayed extremely lean and dry too, fantastic in the recomp department... i ran it 6 weeks, i went up a little high also, i would stick to 4 weeks with it honestly, all the sides start coming in the 4th week and get worse the longer u go... i have a few bottles of xtren ive been saving, theyll get used eventually one day..

i feel like running dien with test and hcg would negate a lot of the side effect and problems ppl get with it... throw some caber or prami in there.. your set!