Why does SD get cycled first before epistane on a bridge cycle? - AnabolicMinds.com

Why does SD get cycled first before epistane on a bridge cycle?

  1. hove131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    182

    Reputation

    Why does SD get cycled first before epistane on a bridge cycle?


    I'm four weeks in on my epistane cycle and thought about bridging over to mdrol for three week's. Why does everyone run SD first then bridge to epistane? Would I still be fine if I did it this way? Just trying to get some knowledge on this. Thanks Eric

  2. mark118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    477

    Reputation

    big sd gains 1st, then epi helps consolidate these rapidly acquired gains before pct
  3. hove131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    182

    Reputation

    That was what I thought but just wanted to make sure. Thanks bro
    •   
       

  4. RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989350

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    big sd gains 1st, then epi helps consolidate these rapidly acquired gains before pct
    This^^
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  5. steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Rep Power
    268137

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hove131 View Post
    I'm four weeks in on my epistane cycle and thought about bridging over to mdrol for three week's. Why does everyone run SD first then bridge to epistane? Would I still be fine if I did it this way? Just trying to get some knowledge on this. Thanks Eric
    you'll definitely be "fine" running SD after epi.
    like was mentioned before if you had both compounds it would be ideal to run the SD first.

    before i really knew anything at all about ph/ds i ran epi and then bridged into SD.. well actually i kept running epi (8week cycle)
    i was pleased with the results, i say go for it.
  6. hove131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    182

    Reputation

    It takes your body a couple weeks to start seeing gains off any PH so when I stop epi and start SD will I basically being starting over again since I'm introducing a new compound? I dont want to lose what ive gained from the epi so far by waiting three weeks for the SD to start kicking in. This part has always confused me when bridging cycles...
  7. beastybean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    4718

    Reputation

    it doesnt take 3 wks for sd to kick in, at most 1wk
  8. beastybean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    4718

    Reputation

    if aanything then make them overlap by a week
  9. hove131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    182

    Reputation

    I thought of that but everyone has told me that this would be ridiculous and toxic. If I did overlap the two I would most likely drop the Epi down to 20-30mg and run SD at 10mg for the overlapping week to be easier on the liver. Then possibly after the SD cycle was finished pick back up on the Epi to help keep the SD gains. If I did this it would be about a 9 week cycle. To long of a cycle?
  10. hove131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    182

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    you'll definitely be "fine" running SD after epi.
    like was mentioned before if you had both compounds it would be ideal to run the SD first.

    before i really knew anything at all about ph/ds i ran epi and then bridged into SD.. well actually i kept running epi (8week cycle)
    i was pleased with the results, i say go for it.
    So you didn't really bridge the two? You more or less just stacked the Sdrol with the Epi correct?
  11. steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Rep Power
    268137

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    yeah more or less.. my bad for the confusion.
    i did however do epi for 4 weeks before the superdrol and am just saying results were nice
  12. hove131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    182

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    yeah more or less.. my bad for the confusion.
    i did however do epi for 4 weeks before the superdrol and am just saying results were nice
    I'm still thinking about stacking 10mg of SD with it. 10mg is pointless on a SD run alone but I think it will compliment the Epi cycle nicely 4 weeks in and It wont be to harsh on the liver as well.
  13. Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,380
    Rep Power
    986723

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    sd comes first, it's hard to keep gains from sd after 3 weeks, so lets say 12lbs in the first 2 weeks of sd, then after that epi is introduced for a longer period plus the 3rd week of the sd to help harden up and keep the gains you just made from the sd

    the reason it's not reversed is because you'll gain a majority of the weight near the end of the cycle which will make it harder to keep once pct comes along
  14. hove131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    182

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    sd comes first, it's hard to keep gains from sd after 3 weeks, so lets say 12lbs in the first 2 weeks of sd, then after that epi is introduced for a longer period plus the 3rd week of the sd to help harden up and keep the gains you just made from the sd

    the reason it's not reversed is because you'll gain a majority of the weight near the end of the cycle which will make it harder to keep once pct comes along
    I will keep running Epi after SD cycle to keep gains. It will be a longer cycle ( 8 weeks or so )
  15. beastybean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    4718

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hove131 View Post
    I'm still thinking about stacking 10mg of SD with it. 10mg is pointless on a SD run alone but I think it will compliment the Epi cycle nicely 4 weeks in and It wont be to harsh on the liver as well.
    10mgs sd solo will still show nice gains, most start out at 10 and work up anyway, so the overlap wont be a big deal, i think you should do the sd into the epi anyway, that way you can overlap the epi giving it time to kick in
  16. steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Rep Power
    268137

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    so im planning on doing a SD run in june, would my gains be better kept if if bridged into epi or just pct with nolva?? i kinda thought the nolva would help my gains stick
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Beastdrol to Epistane Bridge Cycle!
    By Destructi0n in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 07:27 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 07:09 AM
  3. BRIDGE Cycle: Epistane or M-Drol First?
    By micjakson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 03:08 AM
  4. P-Plex Epistane Bridge Cycle
    By Regsmizer45 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 02:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in