Quick Hairloss Question

Stoked1288

Awards
I've been searching all over serveral boards trying to come up with a general consensus on the amount of time, on average, it takes before you start seeing an effect on the hairline while on cycle. Specifically while using 1-test/4AD/4OHT. I'm planning on starting a cycle next week and I'm in the process of hooking up w/Dr. Lee. I'm just curious if there is an average time frame to be watching out for it because my genetics are mixed and I'm not certain if I'm susceptible or not... Thanks in advance for the input!

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
it is VERY VARIABLE depending on your age, the compound, and if you are predisposed to it, It really depends on the person.

Stoked1288

Awards
it is VERY VARIABLE depending on your age, the compound, and if you are predisposed to it, It really depends on the person.
Yeah, that's what I thought, I was just wondering what everyone's personaly experience was while on 1-test and/or 4AD..I know 1-test transdermal takes about 2 weeks before effects are noticed, does that mean, in general, on a moderate dose, effects on the hairline will begin to be seen?

keith1569

Awards
you could also start using that shampoo that supposidly blocks the dht or atleast helps some of it not build up. i forget what its called but i was reading some threads where people were using and said they didnt notice any hairloss.. that will be what i will be doing because both sides of my family have hairloss starting at like age 23

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND Alpha Gainz 17
lionking999 Anabolics 7
Product Reviews 2
khall1974 35 and Older 10
Anabolics 1