a good cutting PH?

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on doing an upcoming cutting cycle, and basically am in debate on whether to stack M4OHN with clen and T3, or M5AA with clen and T3. The goal here is to retain all my muscle....maybe gain a little :)

One other main concern, as to why i'm not running M1T or something similar with this for cutting, which i have before and personally really liked, is because i don't want any libido side effects. Is the M4OHN really that good as to where it doesn't have any affect either way on your libido, like it says? and how about the M5AA?

Thanks for any advice

Eric

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on doing an upcoming cutting cycle, and basically am in debate on whether to stack M4OHN with clen and T3, or M5AA with clen and T3. The goal here is to retain all my muscle....maybe gain a little :)

One other main concern, as to why i'm not running M1T or something similar with this for cutting, which i have before and personally really liked, is because i don't want any libido side effects. Is the M4OHN really that good as to where it doesn't have any affect either way on your libido, like it says? and how about the M5AA?

Thanks for any advice

Eric
I have lost weight w/out even trying to on the m4ohn. It doesn't squash the appetite like m1t though, so I kept eating and still lost fat. Many times more anabolic than m5 w/out all the androgenic sides, so better for gains. It def improved stregth right away and I got real hard in the first 3 days. If anything the libido is slightly down, but not too bad. She just gives me that look and it's all good. My cycle before this was m1t and it had my libido way up. Just my opinion.

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I have lost weight w/out even trying to on the m4ohn. It doesn't squash the appetite like m1t though, so I kept eating and still lost fat. Many times more anabolic than m5 w/out all the androgenic sides, so better for gains. It def improved stregth right away and I got real hard in the first 3 days. If anything the libido is slightly down, but not too bad. She just gives me that look and it's all good. My cycle before this was m1t and it had my libido way up. Just my opinion.
M1T had your libido UP!?

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
M1T had your libido UP!?
Yeah, no kidding, I could barely get anything up on M1T :).

Have you thought about trying Methyldien. Its worked well for me to retain muscle mass while dieting, and I haven't noticed hardly any libido lost.

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
i did 2 dirty M1T cycles and both times it shot up my libido for the first 2 weeks and then plummeted to nothing from there. took about 1 month PCT to get my manhood back.
yah, that sounds about right. Still wondering how this M4OHN does on the libido tho

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
To be fair, I was using m14 w/ it, but I think most of it was the m1t. Wow, it's probably just me. I don't always have 'typical' reactions but assumed it was a common side effect for all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anabolics 25
J Supplements 27
delsolrob Anabolics 7
S Supplements 13
S Supplements 1