Stacking SARMS with Anabolics

kkcinc

Awards
Would it be worth while to stack a SARM with a PH, PS, or a Steroid? I have very little knowledge of chemistry so IDK how things work, but it would seem to me that a SARM might make a hormone more effective. Yes, No? Have any of you done it?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
subbed* I'd love to hear someone come along and drop some knowledge on this.

Paging midwestbeast :)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
On paper it should be great but why would u need the extra punch when you already have the PH providing the increase in test? Save the sarm for pct or use as a bridge til the next cycle

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed* I'd love to hear someone come along and drop some knowledge on this.

Paging midwestbeast :)
You rang? :)

Save the sarm for pct or use as a bridge til the next cycle
Bingo.

If you're going to go out and go an AAS or PH route, then you're already taking more of a risk (using this loosely, here) in terms of HPTA shutdown and so forth. The SARMs are seen as a "safer" way to get "similar" results. I think SARMs are great and I personally think they'll be part of the bodybuilding future. That being said, they're still not AAS.

The way I see it is:

- PH or AAS cycle
- SARM used in PCT
- Break / Natty stack
- Repeat

OR

- PH or AAS cycle
- PCT
- SARM
- Repeat

Either of those situations will take advantage of what SARMs are capable of and essentially lengthen the amount of time you'll be gaining or cutting, etc. It's kind of like having an anabolic to bridge the gaps.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Sarms do not make good PCT's they will shut you down. Remember a SARM is just a modifed steroid.

kkcinc

Awards
You rang? :)

Bingo.

If you're going to go out and go an AAS or PH route, then you're already taking more of a risk (using this loosely, here) in terms of HPTA shutdown and so forth. The SARMs are seen as a "safer" way to get "similar" results. I think SARMs are great and I personally think they'll be part of the bodybuilding future. That being said, they're still not AAS.

The way I see it is:

- PH or AAS cycle
- SARM used in PCT
- Break / Natty stack
- Repeat

OR

- PH or AAS cycle
- PCT
- SARM
- Repeat

Either of those situations will take advantage of what SARMs are capable of and essentially lengthen the amount of time you'll be gaining or cutting, etc. It's kind of like having an anabolic to bridge the gaps.
I did the latter of the two routes you mentioned. Works great. After using a SARM, I would not recommend it in PCT.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did the latter of the two routes you mentioned. Works great. After using a SARM, I would not recommend it in PCT.
This seems to be more of a consensus as of late. LightWeight's blood work would suggest the same thing, though I know a lot of guys who have used it in PCT.

What could possibly work about perfectly, could be:

- AAS cycle
- PCT
- Short Natty run
- SARM
- brief PCT
- Shart Natty run
- Repeat

and you could just keep doing that over and over.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
This seems to be more of a consensus as of late. LightWeight's blood work would suggest the same thing, though I know a lot of guys who have used it in PCT.

What could possibly work about perfectly, could be:

- AAS cycle
- PCT
- Short Natty run
- SARM
- brief PCT
- Shart Natty run
- Repeat

and you could just keep doing that over and over.
Is there some where that bloodwork is posted I would be curios to see his results

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Umm if it means anything I will be running OSTA 8 weeks along side androlean during a cut, so that is kinda like running it with a steroid, but since I ordered my androlean 2 weeks ago and now it is "sold out" I will be substituting the beginning of the cut with some dermicrine instead while I wait for the androlean to come in

Heard some people are having raised estro levels too, I gots some erase to handle that

So as far as running it with a steriod I guess I will kind of be doing that, but um, no not really I guess

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Umm if it means anything I will be running OSTA 8 weeks along side androlean during a cut, so that is kinda like running it with a steroid, but since I ordered my androlean 2 weeks ago and now it is "sold out" I will be substituting the beginning of the cut with some dermicrine instead while I wait for the androlean to come in

Heard some people are having raised estro levels too, I gots some erase to handle that

So as far as running it with a steriod I guess I will kind of be doing that, but um, no not really I guess
Gonna be logging?

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I'm not too familiar with SARMs and have just started reading up on it. I lost all my sources for "stuff" and am looking for something to run along with my TA (made it myself with a 4g kit)

Would one of these work? I mean I'd obviously like to have some sort of test to use with the TA.

So which is the one I'd be looking at and at what dosage? I've read the S-4 has a really short half life of like 4 hours so is there a better one?

Thanks

H19

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not too familiar with SARMs and have just started reading up on it. I lost all my sources for "stuff" and am looking for something to run along with my TA (made it myself with a 4g kit)

Would one of these work? I mean I'd obviously like to have some sort of test to use with the TA.

So which is the one I'd be looking at and at what dosage? I've read the S-4 has a really short half life of like 4 hours so is there a better one?

Thanks

H19
Hey, bro. I answered with my take on this in the other thread, too, but just for all to see:

I personally wouldn't put a SARM into play into an AAS cycle. I think they're great and can really be utilized, but I think a compound like tren would totally over-shadow the SARM and it wouldn't have much added benefit.

That's just my take, though, and others may think differently.

I'd save the SARM for between cycles to get some extra push when you're not pinning.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I would use SARMs as more of a bridge into PCT. So say you want to run a SARM for 6 weeks. Frontload the last two weeks of your cycle...then run it for 4 weeks at a normal dose, then hit PCT.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
My buddy who is on trt is also running ostarine. He has made gains on it. I think he was averaging about a pound a week on it. He is actually running a trt dose of test e (i'm pretty sure its test e but i haven't asked in awhile) and not a body builder dose of test.

My blood results came back similar to schwell's and I was running it at a higher dose than him. e slightly elevated but within normal range, test slightly low but also within range. I'm using it again for pct. It has treated me well.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My blood results came back similar to schwell's and I was running it at a higher dose than him. e slightly elevated but within normal range, test slightly low but also within range. I'm using it again for pct. It has treated me well.
Glad to hear this.

I'm hoping we continue to see more blood work and it looks more like yours than LightWeight's, because being able to utilize this in PCT or at least closer to it and not worrying about suppression will be great.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Aren't the SARMs much less androgenic than anabolic, and similar to prop? That's why i was thinking to stack it with the TA since that's pretty high up there on the androgenic scale.

I don't really feel like doing a syno conversion lol

h19

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aren't the SARMs much less androgenic than anabolic, and similar to prop? That's why i was thinking to stack it with the TA since that's pretty high up there on the androgenic scale.

I don't really feel like doing a syno conversion lol

h19
lol

Honestly, man, I couldn't say. My understanding is that the S4 is the more androgenic than the MK-2866, so that would likely be what you would want to use if any. Someone like RussianStar or someone else who understands these more at a molecular level could probably be of more service to answering that.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
If your running a light anabolic than I would maybe consider it but if you can use the SARM to stretch the amount of time your body is going to continue to build muscle/lose fat I would take that route.

DarkHalf's advice would prolly workout pretty well because you would already get have the SARM in your system and providing its own gains so when you drop the AAS/PH you shouldnt crash going into PCT.

But its hard to say what will happen. RussianStar will be a great person to talk to.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
lol

Honestly, man, I couldn't say. My understanding is that the S4 is the more androgenic than the MK-2866, so that would likely be what you would want to use if any. Someone like RussianStar or someone else who understands these more at a molecular level could probably be of more service to answering that.
I think it is funny that most people using s4 didn't heed his words of basically discouragement from it. I was set on using it during pct just to try it and reread his thread on his experiences. That alone convinced me not to take it. Not the vision sides but the idea that it changes dna replication or something along those lines. Do not want.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I would take osta not s-4. From what i've been reading, to me it would make sense to run like this

week 1 front load osta
weeks 2-8 12.5 mg week (maybe higher will see)
weeks 3-6 Tren 75mg EOD (maybe even 50)

Start PCT right after last shot of tren

This way im still on Osta for a good 2 weeks while on a normal PCT Cycle

h19

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would take osta not s-4. From what i've been reading, to me it would make sense to run like this

week 1 front load osta
weeks 2-8 12.5 mg week (maybe higher will see)
weeks 3-6 Tren 75mg EOD (maybe even 50)

Start PCT right after last shot of tren

This way im still on Osta for a good 2 weeks while on a normal PCT Cycle

h19
I'm still not personally a fan of the combination, but you have the cycle laid out well if you're gonna do it. Just make sure you run supports throughout.

I'm really hoping we get some more blood work posted from people running it so I can have a little more faith in it not being suppressive.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I have tons of support supps stashed around the house etc. I just don't have a source anymore for test and don't really feel like doing ED injections of home brew test prop along with EOD of the TA....

Worst case scenario i feel like **** while on the TA and I just stop that but continue with the sarm..

h19

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tons of support supps stashed around the house etc. I just don't have a source anymore for test and don't really feel like doing ED injections of home brew test prop along with EOD of the TA....

Worst case scenario i feel like **** while on the TA and I just stop that but continue with the sarm..

h19
That sucks not having a source anymore. And I would definitely not want the ED injections lol.

I hope it works out for ya, man. I honestly don't know if it would be any better or not, but you could also look at using dermacrine along with it. I never used it but plan on using the RLS version when it's released, so I don't really know if it would be worthwhile when running real tren or not.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
im stackign it with test e and mast e i think.
I have been looking and looking and cant find anything on sarms while on cycle, but i would think it would only makew the cycle better.
i dont do PCT so i dont give a *** about using it then, I just go back to hrt so.

im thinking
wk1-14teste 599mg ew
wk1-14 teste 500mg ew
wk1-8 25mg ed Ostarine

comm on NO one else has used it on cycle?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only thing I can see (in theory) being a problem is the sarm competing with your other goods for androgen receptors. I have no idea obviously but maybe it would cause some negative feedback, or perhaps even just be a waste of the sarm.
Would it be more beneficial to run the sarm while "cruising" on hrt?

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I've run Osta twice - with great results. Didn't get bloods done but did get some done several months after the first Osta cycle and my E2 wasn't elevated at all at that point and my Total Test was 950 and Free 34. So no issues there although I do take a lot of DAA.

I wouldn't run Osta in PCT though ...

Well, let me think about that again. First - when I do Osta now, I only do 15mg a day and no front loading and usually a bottle lasts me for 6-8 weeks and I feel fine. If I were to run it in PCT I'd only run it at about 5mg to minimize androgenic effect and simply give a little "boost" to muscle retention during PCT. Not enough to make any gains but enough to help keep them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ddfox423 Supplements 21
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 4
Supplements 3