5aacyp@200mg/ml and 4adcyp@400mg/ml most painless? Chemo, KC?

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
I want to make up some 5aa cyp @ 200mg/ml higher if possible

and some 4ad cyp @400mg/ml higher if possible

Seperate vials not in combination.

I have ba/bb/peg400/cotton seed oil.

I know how to do the conversions filter/bake etc, just looking for input on how to get the highest concentrations possible with the least pain using what I have, also open to getting the credit card out for something else.. Any input appreciated.

I have heard mixed opinions on the addition of the peg400 some say it hurts and some say it really helps to make it stable at higher percentages and is painfree whats the scoop?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
The 4-AD cyp should be at 250 mg/mL as well to keep it pain free...that 400 will be pretty concentrated.

My typical cyp brew is 2.5% BA/10% BB but you can adjust that as needed.

There is no need to add PEG-400 to the batch! The only species that require PEG-400 are base molecules (test base, 4-AD base, winny, dbol, etc).

Chemo

phenom9950

Awards
how much would you run your 5aa cyp a week ?

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
I was planning on 600wk 5aa and 1600 wk 4ad I am 275# and have come from the dark side. Thats kind of why I wanted to go higher than 250 on the 4ad I'm gonna be full of oil.
I know of one person selling 4ad decoanate at 400mg/ml and that should be harder to get into solution than cyp as far as I know it is somewhat painless. I can handle pain, just not 3cc's of t400 type pain:saw: Chemo have you shot 4ad cyp at 400mg/ml and if so is it that bad?

Thanks for the heads up on the peg.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I've hit 500 mg/mL 4-AD cyp and it was about like T-400. A day or so of soreness but nothing major. I'd still go with something less than 400 on the 4-AD cyp though...

Chemo

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
gotcha, I can shoot it with the 5aa cyp @ 200mg/ml and that should help. Thanks again.

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Looks real good, waiting to hear if it cripples ya. Just to confirm that is 5aa cyp and not base right?

phenom9950

Awards
its cyp im waiting till monday for my first shot though... hope it dont hurt much...

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
OK Monday has come and gone, how is it going or is it to painful to walk to the computer?

phenom9950

Awards
does not hurt at all :D almost soothing, ive done one shot in the shoulder and one in the tri its awesome :D

KFlex

Whats the update on the 5aa cyp, hows it working ? I'm brewing some up this week and was curious.

GoPower

Banned
Awards
I've hit 500 mg/mL 4-AD cyp and it was about like T-400. A day or so of soreness but nothing major. I'd still go with something less than 400 on the 4-AD cyp though...

Chemo
I brewed up some 4AD-400. Some of it crashed, but not enough to be concerned with. I just heat it before I draw it. It has been relatively painless.

Bacaveli

Awards
i want to get 40 ml 4ad cyp at 500 mg/ml. what are the percentages of ba and bb that you would reccomend?