Boyfriend going on first cycle: advice?

loveheart02

Awards
My boyfriend has been bodybuilding for quite a while now and is going on his first cycle soon. I'm not against it; bodybuilding is his sport, I have my own and I'd certainly not appreciate it if he held me back from doing what I think I have to do to be able to excel at it. I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to make it easier for him, or be less of a distraction while he's on. Is there anything in specific I could do/buy for him?

Thanks a lot in advance.

boxer78

Awards
Be understanding if he can't get it up. Chances are his balls may shrink, so don't give him too hard of a time. :)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
get ready to sex

cook meals for him, not being sexist.

um thats bout it, he'll just be hornier and hungry than usual.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow that's really awesome of you to be so understanding.. Most women are the total opposite.

I agree with Geek. If he's running test. Watch out, he's gonna want a ton of sex ;)

And preparing his meals for him is always very nice to have!

loveheart02

Awards
Thanks everyone!

He's really quite picky with his meals so I think I'll offer to help him if he wants me to. And about the sex, I kind of figured... But it's good to know!

Anything else?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone!

He's really quite picky with his meals so I think I'll offer to help him if he wants me to. And about the sex, I kind of figured... But it's good to know!

Anything else?
not that i can think of off the top my head, he'll be the same on as he is off

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure he's got support supplements regardless of what he is using, most cycles impact cholesterol negatively so good fish oil intake plus other cholesterol helping supplements are critical for health purposes

AntiFaith

Awards
make sure he has proper PCT and knows what he's doing otherwise he could end up with bitch tits

loveheart02

Awards
He really does know what he's doing, he's no rookie in the field so there's not much I can help him with there. I'm asking more about the things I could do.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
damn, I don't really have any advice for you, but your bf is a lucky guy haha. If I ever came across a girl that asked something like this, I'd be sure not to mess that up.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He really does know what he's doing, he's no rookie in the field so there's not much I can help him with there. I'm asking more about the things I could do.
Well, you say he's no rookie but you also say its his first cycle. So its better to be sure on the support supplements and PCT.

massolic

Awards
  • Established
Tell him to run pmag for 6 weeks with serm for pxt and cycle support pre during and on pct! I actually wussed out after week 1 due to blood pressure concern but no regrets as I still have them and will run in future..... Lol

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why would you date a druggie ? lol jk, just sex him alot

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
Tell him to run pmag for 6 weeks with serm for pxt and cycle support pre during and on pct! I actually wussed out after week 1 due to blood pressure concern but no regrets as I still have them and will run in future..... Lol
What??

Anyways... Just tell him how freakishly jacked and veiny he looks everyday and be sure to touch his arms a lot. I think he'll appreciate that haha

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
My boyfriend has been bodybuilding for quite a while now and is going on his first cycle soon. I'm not against it; bodybuilding is his sport, I have my own and I'd certainly not appreciate it if he held me back from doing what I think I have to do to be able to excel at it. I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to make it easier for him, or be less of a distraction while he's on. Is there anything in specific I could do/buy for him?

Thanks a lot in advance.
if hes doing id first cycle right it should be mostly test eg.
wk1-12 500mg teste ew

and if this is the case he will probibbly want alot more sex then norm.
so well you could help him that way.
im not trying to be a douchbag im being honest.

not sure there is anythign else you can do cept help wim with food prep.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, you say he's no rookie but you also say its his first cycle. So its better to be sure on the support supplements and PCT.
I echo Eric's sentiments here. His support supplements AND Pct should already be in place regardless if it's his first cycle or not.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
WTF?!?!?

nvm this post.

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
make sure you make lots of food and give lots of sex.
dont bring out any drama or arguments and be positive.

id love it if my girl was logged onto anabolic minds trying to get ideas about how to please me while im roidin out. your guy is really lucky.

make sure you tell him when you can see visible differences. it helps a lot.

inject for him if asked to. I think there would be something almost romantic about having a girlfriend inject you with test.:kiss:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
he may get a little angry here and there, its just the sky high test talking so remember that. everything else has been covered.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
inject for him if asked to. I think there would be something almost romantic about having a girlfriend inject you with test.:kiss:
This. I would start pinning TOMORROW if my gf offered to help in this regard.

Depends a lot on what he's running. I'm guessing if he's a competitive bb'er he's probably not messing with OTC orals and would just go with test, but if he is planning on using a PH then make sure you're ready for some interesting side effects. Certain ones in particular are infamous for being the equivalent of an energy drink for the libido- they skyrocket it for a short time then crash it so low that sex is hardly even a thought.

loveheart02

Awards
make sure you make lots of food and give lots of sex.
dont bring out any drama or arguments and be positive.

id love it if my girl was logged onto anabolic minds trying to get ideas about how to please me while im roidin out. your guy is really lucky.

make sure you tell him when you can see visible differences. it helps a lot.

Hahaha, I thought about this. I didn't know if it'd be weird or if he'd appreciate it. I'm guessing the latter?

loveheart02

Awards
I say he's no rookie on the field because he's done months and months of intense research. And about the injecting, I didn't know if that'd weird him out or that he'd appreciate it... I'm guessing the latter? Haha :)

loveheart02

Awards
Posted twice; sorry about that. I'm still a girl, let's not forget.

loveheart02

Awards
I tried replying a few times but somehow it didn't show up on the thread... Thanks so much everyone, and if anything else comes to mind let me know :)