Proviron- pre/post/during PCT

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Whats the best way to take it?
a female bber recomended taking like 75mgs for 4 weeks somewhere in the middle of a longer cycle.
ive heard to take it at a low dose like 20mg thru out the cycle as its an anti estrogen and also believe to lower estrogen like arimidex...idk how much of that is really true, but theres a studys done on that.
i even read somewhere that it can be taken during and after pct because it helps to restore natural test level, and also keeps natural test levels in check while on low calorie diets.

would it help restore ur bodys natural test production after a cycle? i pretty much wanna know if i can take it as part of my PCT and stay on it after PCT, to help restore natural levels.

*fun fact...theres a huge dude in my gym who stays on deca+dbol + proviron year around. just thought i should share.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I've ran it throughout once (actually just finished it). I heard the same thing, keeps estro down and keeps your natty test going as well. I'm the first to be skeptical about things online so I asked this pharm rep for Johnson and Johnson I know and he said it's true (he cycles as well).

Hell of a lot cheaper than running HCG and AI together on cycle. Easier as well. Just another little pill in my daily bag of pills.

So anyways, I ran it 25mg ED.
I haven't ran blood yet so I don't have much proof to vouch for.
So all I can really say is, this is the first time my balls didn't disappear. Whatever that accounts for. It has to mean something I guess. Ha!

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I've ran it throughout once (actually just finished it). I heard the same thing, keeps estro down and keeps your natty test going as well. I'm the first to be skeptical about things online so I asked this pharm rep for Johnson and Johnson I know and he said it's true (he cycles as well).

Hell of a lot cheaper than running HCG and AI together on cycle. Easier as well. Just another little pill in my daily bag of pills.

So anyways, I ran it 25mg ED.
I haven't ran blood yet so I don't have much proof to vouch for.
So all I can really say is, this is the first time my balls didn't disappear. Whatever that accounts for. It has to mean something I guess. Ha!
please let me know ASAP what the bloodwork says. i think it would be very accurate in this case, because uve never taken Proviron before on cycle, and i assume uve done other blood work post cycles. it would be interesting to see how it compares. also great to hear u kept ur balls going.

i think im gonna run 25mg ED while im on 750 test e. i hope it it stop the estrogen, im gonna use nolva 20mg e3d.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I won't be running blood for another 8-12 weeks, but I will definitely let you know as soon as I do.

2res4

Awards
Proviron is actually somewhat suppressive to natural test levels. It helps with libido because it's a DHT derivative. It has anti estrogen properties but I wouldn't use it in place of an AI and I definitely doesn't replace hcg. Hcg works by mimicking the lh signal. People do use it during pct but it's not the best option because it is suppressive to hpta.

GrowthMan1

GrowthMan1

Awards
Whats the best way to take it?
a female bber recomended taking like 75mgs for 4 weeks somewhere in the middle of a longer cycle.
ive heard to take it at a low dose like 20mg thru out the cycle as its an anti estrogen and also believe to lower estrogen like arimidex...idk how much of that is really true, but theres a studys done on that.
i even read somewhere that it can be taken during and after pct because it helps to restore natural test level, and also keeps natural test levels in check while on low calorie diets.

would it help restore ur bodys natural test production after a cycle? i pretty much wanna know if i can take it as part of my PCT and stay on it after PCT, to help restore natural levels.

*fun fact...theres a huge dude in my gym who stays on deca+dbol + proviron year around. just thought i should share.
My coach has me running 80mg/day now. (1-20mg tab 4x/day) with nolva at 40mg/day off cycle. He says the proviron will help nibble at the gyno. While "on" he has me run 20mg/d of proviron.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
My coach has me running 80mg/day now. (1-20mg tab 4x/day) with nolva at 40mg/day off cycle. He says the proviron will help nibble at the gyno. While "on" he has me run 20mg/d of proviron.
ive heard something really similar. while "off" (200mg cruise) to take proviron, than blast again. but thats a really advanced cycle id say.

here a cycle of a female bber in europe, she has her guys run similar cycles to this:

1-10 750 test + 600 deca with dbol first 6weeks + hgh (if $) + igf (if $) (heavy bulk..heavy lifting)
10-14 200 test + hgh/igf is money isnt an issue (keto bulk, light lifting)
14-22 750 test + deca or tren or eq + hgh/igf (heavy bulk, heavy lifting)
23-30 nolva + proviron
30+ idk

suposely after the keto u come back and gain even more muscle, and during those 4 light weeks u actually come back stronger. makes sence to me cuz really after like 8weeks of cycle with heavy lifting its hard to keep pushing. ur muscles are fine, but tendons/joints/organs need some rest.

just thought i would share.