Pplex/Xtren Cycle

Darb77

Awards
Going to run a Phera/Xtren cycle. Plan on a 6 week cycle of the como with Xtren doing at 120mg and Phera at 30mg and maybe bumping up to 40mg last week.

I was going to run the Xtren for 6 weeks and the Phera for 4. I have ran this cycle before and ran the Phera the first four weeks of the cycle but I know alot of people run the last 4 instead.

Should I run the Phera the last 4 weeks? It makes sense this way so I can jump right into PCT after the stonger compound.

PCT will be Nolva, AI post cycle support, fish oil, multi, livercare

Just curious what the general consensus is.

Thanks.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
I would suggest you to run the 1st 4 weeks the Phera for the simple reason that due to it's "wet" nature when it comes to gains, there's no point using it in the last 4 if you have a drug like Xtren which produces great strength gains and hardens you up.

Darb77

Awards
Thanks for the response bro....that does make sense.

oze

oze

Awards
definitely run it so you're finishing off strong with the tren, dude. it'll definitely take some of the wetness out of pplex and really finish nicely.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Thanks for the response bro....that does make sense.
PS If i were you i would add low dose Test. Prop and would do the following:

Weeks 1-6 --> Test Prop 50-75mg EOD
Weeks 1-4 --> Phera 20-30mg ED
Weeks 3-6 --> Xtren 90-120mg ED
Weeks 1-6 --> Arimidex 0,50mg EOD OR Aromasin 12,5mg ED

That would be an awesome cycle.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I agree with all the above.. only way to run it is with the Phera up front. That way, the Tren can lean you out and it should help you keep more of the gains made int he first four weeks of the Phera bulk once you hit PCT.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
PS If i were you i would add low dose Test. Prop and would do the following:

Weeks 1-6 --> Test Prop 50-75mg EOD
Weeks 1-4 --> Phera 20-30mg ED
Weeks 3-6 --> Xtren 90-120mg ED
Weeks 1-6 --> Arimidex 0,50mg EOD OR Aromasin 12,5mg ED

That would be an awesome cycle.

I like this cycle! Might have to run this one instead of my planned cycle next month.

Last edited:
Yaz

Yaz

Awards
I like this cycle! Might have to run this one instead of my planned cycle next month.
Thank you - i believe it is a very good cycle, both gains-wise and health-wise.