ARG!!! The itchyness!!!!!

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I am on a 1test/4ad/oht cycle, and this transdermal is killing me, I dont itch until I go outside, where its hot, but when I do, DAMN it is horrible. I cant stand it at all. I am thinking about cutting my cycle short and switching to an oral 4ad/oht cycle. What would be good dosages of each to use? And what is a good brand of OHT to use? If m4ohn (17aa oht right?) would be better I will go with that, justlooking for some "estrogen control". I am also using 200-300mgs(tapering down) of 1ad a day until the transdermal kicks in.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I might also use m5aa instead of oht to control estrogen. Is it ok to "stop" a cycle in the middle and switch to something else? I have been on for 6 days.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I get itchiness & an occasional rash when using 1-test in t-gel. I used BSL's gel the last 2 times & get no irritation of itching at all. It may be the DMFA in the t-gel. Try a different gel.

OHT & 4AD have terrible oral conversion rates, it'd take a shitload of powder & wouldnt be worth it IMO. You'd need at least a gram/day of 4ad & probably close to that with OHT.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I have 50 grams of 4ad powder, so thats no a problem, you still think it wouldnt be worth it? I will run the m5aa instead of the OHT

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Designer Supps is releasing some injectables tonight I believe if you don't mind needles. Switching can be done, but I would not switch to those orals you mentioned.

Is it an itch right when you put it on or all day?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
If you haven't already, try chaning up the application site.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I have changed it the sites everyday, I have to shave my legs now though (sucks ASS) becuase I am running out of spots. I am going to stop the 1ad after today. I started it last saturday and then started the transdermal on Wedsday, to give the transdermal time to "get started" It could be the 1ad that is causing this ichyness. Like I said I have 50 grams of 4ad, so cost is not an issue. I could pick up a carrier for it with ease so as not to take it orally. I think I will tough it out for a few more days to see if the ichyness stops when I stop the 1ad. I will also get some injectables, as I like that idea much better then transdermal or oral.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Designer Supps is releasing some injectables tonight I believe if you don't mind needles. Switching can be done, but I would not switch to those orals you mentioned.

Is it an itch right when you put it on or all day?
It doenst itch when it is cold where I am, just tingles a little, and it doesnt itch only in the peroid of time after I put it on, it is pretty much all day.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sounds like it's an allergic reaction if it's only itching when your body heats up. I've noticed the same kind of reaction on certain substances that causes the same kind of itching when my body temperature rises. The worst was likely from a glutamine peptide product that I was taking. Within a few days, I would get some horrible, unbearable itching within a hour of taking the peptides, and the itching would amplify as my body temperature rose. That meant I was itching like mad during workouts, and even woke up at night due to itching.

You could try an antihistamine to see if that helps to keep the itching under control. I can't say for certain whether it's the transdermal causing the itching, but it could be the 1-ad itself. I remember reading back during the times when 1-ad was the most talked about ph, that many people had allergic reactions to the stuff. This can also occur with straight 1-test as well however.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I had the same thing and believe it was a reaction to the 1-test I was using. I even broke out in welts that would come and go when I got hot. This has happened both times I used 1-test. The itching was first noticed at the top of my head, then groin, then waist and legs.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Did you stop the cycle because of it? I have 22 more days left on my cycle, this really sucks, but I will finish if its not dangerous. Can anyone hook me up with some transdermal 4ad with hydroxytest in it also?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
If you like the cycle results just stick to it and try to control the itch. It sounds like hives, its an allergy response, take an antihistamine like chlortabs oral and use a topical while you waiting. The more I scratched, the bigger and more hard the red spot would get. Hydrocortisone or benedryl spray work mighty fine. You might take a motrin too if ya already did some scratch damage. Don't abandon your cycle unless you have to.