Upcoming First Cycle: Helladrol

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.07%

Upcoming First Cycle: Helladrol

Hey bros, I was just wanting to get some review on my upcoming cycle to see if I'm missing anything. This will be my first PH and I'm just making sure I have everything covered. (Staples such as protein powder, BCAA's, Cissus, fish oil, etc aren't listed).

Height: 5' 11"
    Weight: 194
    BF: 8.9%
    Goal: Recomposition

Helladrol: 50/75/75/75/100/100
    Cycle Support
    Taurine
    CLA
    Green Tea

PCT:
    Torem: 120/90/60/30
    PC Support
    TestoPro

My specific questions are:

Am I missing anything?

Macronutrient wise, what is the best guidelines for numbers (P/C/F) to aim for with a recomposition goal in mind, or even a lean bulk?

When are the optimal times to dose the Helladrol and the Taurine?

Should the TestoPro start on the first day of the PCT, or at the beginning of week 3...I've seen both suggested.

I also have a bottle of Erase that I picked up for $10. I'm assuming save it for a later date, or would it have a place in the PCT?

I'm sure I'll have more questions later, but for now, thank you for your time.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.07%

Anyone?
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

start all PCT stuff day 1, cissus may be able to keep cortisol down but I would run the bottle of erase @ 2 caps a day for 2wks and than drop it down to 1 pre WO. It should last a long time that way.

Dose hella

75/75/100/100/100/125
    If you get any sides that you cant manage stop at 100mg.

Marco's 40.40.20. Pro carb fat. eat very clean cals and make sure they are at the right times of the day. Lots of cals 1st thing am and Post WO.

Take 2 caps of Hella 1st thing am and the other 1 pre WO. @ 100mg 2 1st things am, 2 pre WO, @125mg, 3 1st thing am and 2 pre WO. Take cycle assist at night before bed. Taurine pre WO.

GL, have fun
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.07%

Sounds good, thanks for the input, bro.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

Quote Originally Posted by wannabehulk69 View Post
    Anyone?
    Just make sure you watch with the increases in mg. If you up to 100 mg and feel the sides are worse but gains not much better, then drop back down to 75.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Just make sure you watch with the increases in mg. If you up to 100 mg and feel the sides are worse but gains not much better, then drop back down to 75.
    Good advice.

OP, you look like you had that cycle laid out pretty well to begin with (good job knowing your stuff). You should see some good results considering that's good size and very good bf% to begin with.

Good luck!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

At age 21 I'd recommend that you stay away from PH/AAS for a few years. You have plenty of room to grow naturally. I'd wait till at least 23,24,25 etc before making the jump.

However, should you choose not to heed that recommendation I have to recommend that you'd add some katanadrol (fura/orastan a) to this cycle since you said your goals were to recomp. I think you'd see some good results if you added in 4-6 weeks of it at 250mg. Probably bump the dose of helladrol up just a bit to 75/75/75/100/100/100. I would personally just run it at 100 the whole time.

hella 75/75/75/100/100/100
    Katanadrol 0/0/250/250/250/250
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.07%

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    At age 21 I'd recommend that you stay away from PH/AAS for a few years. You have plenty of room to grow naturally. I'd wait till at least 23,24,25 etc before making the jump.

However, should you choose not to heed that recommendation I have to recommend that you'd add some katanadrol (fura/orastan a) to this cycle since you said your goals were to recomp. I think you'd see some good results if you added in 4-6 weeks of it at 250mg. Probably bump the dose of helladrol up just a bit to 75/75/75/100/100/100. I would personally just run it at 100 the whole time.

hella 75/75/75/100/100/100
    Katanadrol 0/0/250/250/250/250
    Yeah bro, I'm well aware of the compound in Katanadrol and the intrigue of stacking the two for a recomp stack, but since this is my first cycle, wouldn't you think sticking with one compound to see how I respond would be a wiser decision?
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

Yeah bro, I'm well aware of the comoumd in Katanadrol and the intrigue of stacking the two for a recomp stack, but since this is my first cycle, wouldn't you think sticking with one compound to see how I respond would be a wiser decision?
    Yeah I normally don't recommend stacking for a first cycle. But I just wanted to make you aware of that compound as I feel it would make your cycle more successful than just helladrol alone. It is also non-methylated so you won't have to worry about increased liver toxicity. I think it'd help rip you up nicely while you enjoy the LBM gains from hella.

I'm running this cycle (hella/katana) here after I finish my current logging obligation.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.03%

Follow the advice above, add Katandrol
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.07%

Alright, sounds good guys. I had my eye on the Katanadrol the whole time, so I think I'll add it in as well. Everything else stays the same when adding the second compound (PCT wise)?
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

Alright, sounds good guys. I had my eye on the Katanadrol the whole time, so I think I'll add it in as well. Everything else stays the same when adding the second compound (PCT wise)?
    The only other thing I might add would be some sort of a DAA and anti-e product. There are a few on the market right that have both so just look around and you should be able to find one. If you can't PM me and i'll help you out.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I would run Katana with it like the others have suggested. I also would not run Hella over 100mg for a first cycle. Gains should be greast at 75-100mg and there should be no need to go higher. The dosing you put in your first post is exactly how I think you should run it. Everything else looks pretty good....good luck to you bro!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.07%

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    start all PCT stuff day 1, cissus may be able to keep cortisol down but I would run the bottle of erase @ 2 caps a day for 2wks and than drop it down to 1 pre WO. It should last a long time that way.

Dose hella

75/75/100/100/100/125
    If you get any sides that you cant manage stop at 100mg.

Marco's 40.40.20. Pro carb fat. eat very clean cals and make sure they are at the right times of the day. Lots of cals 1st thing am and Post WO.

Take 2 caps of Hella 1st thing am and the other 1 pre WO. @ 100mg 2 1st things am, 2 pre WO, @125mg, 3 1st thing am and 2 pre WO. Take cycle assist at night before bed. Taurine pre WO.

GL, have fun
    Thanks a ton man for the dosage timing which was my biggest question. Adding in the Katanadrol, 250mg is 5 caps a day, when do you suggest I dose them?

How about dosages for both on a rest day?

I got my diet nailed down man as I already eat clean 100% of the time with meals consisting of 93/7 ground beef, baked skinless chicken breasts, sodium free tuna, boiled eggs, etc for proteins, Ezekiel bread (no flour for this guy), steel cut oats, and quinoa for carbs, and of course roasted salt-free almonds, natty almond and peanut butters for fats.

Any specific numbers you'd shoot for in relation to bodyweight?

Protein: 1.5-2g/lb, Carbs: 1-1.5g/lb, and fats at .5g/lb sound about right, or is there another direction you'd go?
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.03%

im not 100% sure on the half life of it so i let another rep tell you when to take them.

Up your pro & carbs. 2g's each

Dont take PH's after 6pm because it could mess with your sleep. You want to be sleeping great while ON for max gains.

Sh!tty sleep could ruin things
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%

Dose twice a day. Helladrols half life is around 12 hours and I am not sure on Katana but I'm pretty sure its shorter.

I would dose AM then 8-10 hours later. Just make sure and take your support supps 2-4 hours after dosing the compounds as it can block the androgen receptor and effect gains.

Rest days should be dosed just like training days
    Recoverbro Elite
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

Just take your Katanadrol with food......the compound acts as a nutrient partitioner so you can space those out across the day with meals.

As far as helladrol goes I'd just dose it when you wake up and then again before you lift. If you're lifting in the morning, Dose before lifting and then again in the PM
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.03%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Helladrols half life is around 12 hours

You sure, thought it was 16hrs?
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    You sure, thought it was 16hrs?
    That's what I have heard, but regardless it wouldn't change the dosing. Twice a day dosing at AM and PM is fine
    Recoverbro Elite
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.07%

Dose twice a day. Helladrols half life is around 12 hours and I am not sure on Katana but I'm pretty sure its shorter.

I would dose AM then 8-10 hours later. Just make sure and take your support supps 2-4 hours after dosing the compounds as it can block the androgen receptor and effect gains.

Alright, would the best meals for the Katanadrol be breakfast, lunch and mid-afternoon/pre-workout?

Also, for staple supps such as CLA, green tea, etc, would they be best taken with the Cycle support as well or can they be taken at the same time as the morning dosage of Hella/Katana?
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.03%

Work out at 6pm

1st am: hella, katan, green tea, cla, fish oil, etc

lunch-cycle support

pre WO-hella, katan, green tea, cla, etc. etc

Bedtime- Cycle support

you want 3-5hrs between the dosing of your PH's and cycle support stuff. Your taking stuff 4 times a day
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

Alright, would the best meals for the Katanadrol be breakfast, lunch and mid-afternoon/pre-workout?

Also, for staple supps such as CLA, green tea, etc, would they be best taken with the Cycle support as well or can they be taken at the same time as the morning dosage of Hella/Katana?
    I would try to keep the Hella and the cycle support spaced as far apart as possible...

As far as the katanadrol goes just hit it with whatever meals you like....definitely pre and post workout and the rest are up to you. My thinking is that katana is a non-methyl and isn't processed by the liver so the cycle support shouldn't mess up the absorption...could be wrong but I also think that whole "dose your PH separately from cycle support b/c it'll mess up absorption" is way over stated. Just take your $hit you'll be fine lol
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.07%

I also plan to continue using Cycle Support during the PCT as SERMS can be pretty toxic.

My question is will Erase be enough for the cortisol and estrogen control in the PCT alongside everything else?

Or would I be better off using a product strictly for cortisol such as Lean Extreme and waiting a few weeks before taking a product for the anti-estrogen as the SERM will bind to the estrogen receptor sites and the high estrogen will help kickstart test production?

I may be overkilling this, but I'm a guy that likes to research well in advance.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.74%

good info in here, tag for my own reasons.

I'm currently on day three of a hdrol cycle, will be introducing katanadrol 2.0 starting week 3.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

I also plan to continue using Cycle Support during the PCT as SERMS can be pretty toxic.

My question is will Erase be enough for the cortisol and estrogen control in the PCT alongside everything else?

Or would I be better off using a product strictly for cortisol such as Lean Extreme and waiting a few weeks before taking a product for the anti-estrogen as the SERM will bind to the estrogen receptor sites and the high estrogen will help kickstart test production?

I may be overkilling this, but I'm a guy that likes to research well in advance.
    I think Erase will definitely suit your needs. I would stagger them inversely. So as you decline your serm dosage, you're increasing your dosage of erase
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

cycle looks well planned, you can dose katana(Orastan/Furuza) 300mg and higher but it gets expensive.
    250/300/350/350/400 0r 250/350/350/350/350
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.07%

Just an update: Today marks the start of week 5 and I'm up to a solid 205 with it all appearing to be lean, and I'm really enjoying the cycle overall.

I have a few questions as the time for PCT approaches. The SERM is ready to go (Torem) starting on day one of PCT. As for the rest, I have quite the arsenal on hand for PCT purposes as I have good connections, so I'm just clarifying a few things in advance.

My main questions are:

1. Lean Xtreme: Would you advise starting this on the first day of PCT? Also, how many caps a day is ideal and what are the optimal times for dosing? I'm really excited about this product as I've heard good things and am anxious to give it a run.

2. Erase: I'm planning on waiting until at least the start of the 3rd week to start this AI as since the SERM is binding the receptors and the elevated levels will encourage the rise of natural testosterone. Is this the time that you would recommend starting? Also, once again, what dosage and best times to take it.

3. I also have PCT Assist on hand which has Ant-Estrogen properties to it. Would it be necessary with the Erase, and if you would recommend it, would you suggest I wait until the start of the Erase as well?

Once again, thanks for your time!
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

PMed you
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.97%

Great thread for starters I plan on starting the same cycle when I turn 20(I know), just researching for the meantime

Cycles are rather pricey and I haven't even found where to get a SERM yet :/
    Always willing to learn :D
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.07%

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf
    PMed you
    Thanks again for the clarification man. I'm a big believer in being over prepared.
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

Wait till your 23-24....save your money! You don't want to be cycling when you're in college.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Wait till your 23-24....save your money! You don't want to be cycling when you're in college.
    ^^This. Use your youth to your advantage and wait to cycle. Your hormone levels should be high enough at 20 to make incredible gains that us that aren't so young anymore can no longer do...
    Recoverbro Elite
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.5%

Ya at a young age... EAT EAT and lift your ass off... You'll grow like a weed. I think the biggest problem is younger guys aren't eating like they should be.
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92%

"support supps" as in liver support such as N2 guard or Cycle Assist? or do you mean fish oil, multi, joint support etc...?
    can i take my fish oil, multi, joint support, tuarine, DHEA, vitamin c with helladrol in the morning?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Helladrol Cycle Log
    By Sklander in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 11:27 PM
  2. Helladrol Cycle
    By Kev11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 11:36 PM
  3. Questions on upcoming Helladrol log
    By BaDgErFaN in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5