Phantom Labs Phreak 1st Cycle

xGenericx

Awards
Hi, I know this is another first time cycle and I've used the search function. but I'd like some specific input.
This will be my first cycle and I read this would be a little hash since its my first. I plan on running Phantom Labs Phreak
which is the H-Drol and super-Drol combo. Right now this is how the cycle looks and I just need some advice

Weeks 1-4= Phreak 2xday(50mg H-drol- 30mg S-drol)
Cycle Assist 2xDay
Weeks 5-7= Toremifene Citrate (Having trouble with this one, in terms of dosage and whether my source is legit at $13 for 60ml)
Week 8= Toremifene Citrate+ Active extreme Test booster.
Weeks 9-11=Active Extreme

Cycle assist run through out?

I know most will think this is too harsh on the liver, especially for my first cycle and maybe my last. Now for a few questions.

Any body have suggested doses to use for Toremifene Citrate? What about the use of an AI? I do have Forma-D which could be used
as an OTC AI. What about Cortisol control; should I throw that in as well?
I'm guessing I'll have a decent shutdown even though its only
being run for 4 weeks. I should probably get bloodwork done, even though that will bring this cycle up to about $200 or more counting
post blood work. You guys always seem to be of help , so I figured these forums would be the best place to get it.

I'm not the type that most would consider ready to be doing a cycle yet, but
this is something I really want to do.
I'm 6'2 187 lbs 11.2% BF. Been working out on and off for 3 years. Start about 3 years ago-being huge at 245 lbs of mostly fat. Started running and lifting weights. Ended up running 7 miles a day, so much to the point that I became to thin at 172 lbs. I saw how thin I was(still a high bf% at 16). So I started working out and eating more. Now I hover between 180 and 192lbs.
I'm about 2 finish my second round of p90x. Where my arms grew from 13inch to 17 1/2. I'm going to move into something more serious and think i'm ready.

Edit: Now I'm thinking something like this for the Torem

Day 1-3 120mg
Day 4-7-100mg
Day 8-14-80mg
Day 15-22 60mg
day 23-28 40 mg. Is that dosing Protocol a bit much?

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
It seems like you have everything down. Solid cycle and the torem dosing seems accurate. Being this is your first cycle I would recommend running haladrol solo or superdrol solo. Superdrol at 20mg gives ridiculous gains in 4-5 weeks and If you run haladrol I would run it at 75mg for 6 weeks. Solid steady maintainable gains from this. But if you insist on running phreak than by all means do so. Preload support supps for a week before cycle starts. Good luck

xGenericx

Awards
Thanks! I do have some Forma-D. Should I use that anywhere. I myself have never had gyno, but it seems to run in my family. I was think of running H-drol solo( I understand the reasons) but I already ordered the Phreak. I guess I could order some H-drol and hold off on the combo. I'm only planning on running one 4 week cycle a year, that was part of the thinking-get as much as I can and see how much I maintain. If I do use Forma-D as an AI, would I use that through PCT, at the tale end of PCT, in cycle. Just curious, I've read it may not be necessary or even work against the cycle. Some people use it some don't. Does any body have opinions on AI use for this cycle?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
50mg hdrol and 30mg sd? overkill IMO

going to need a looooootta support supps to tackle that

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
50mg hdrol and 30mg sd? overkill IMO

going to need a looooootta support supps to tackle that

yes support sups is a must for this one... overkill ?? not really the h-drol is dosed really low most of us need 75 to 100 mg of hdrol to get good results from it..but thats with taking hdrol only..the superdrol is dosed kinda on the high side being that most of us dont go over 20mgs..i think most of your gains are gonna be from the s-drol hoping that its good quality..we dont know.. im curious on this brand and the cycle also and would like to see what results you get when your done.. im just thinking that the h-drol might be dosed to low.. but maybe not... but i wouldnt go up to 3 caps to try to compensate for it ..that would be way too much s-drol.

xGenericx

Awards
yes support sups is a must for this one... overkill ?? not really the h-drol is dosed really low most of us need 75 to 100 mg of hdrol to get good results from it..but thats with taking hdrol only..the superdrol is dosed kinda on the high side being that most of us dont go over 20mgs..i think most of your gains are gonna be from the s-drol hoping that its good quality..we dont know.. im curious on this brand and the cycle also and would like to see what results you get when your done.. im just thinking that the h-drol might be dosed to low.. but maybe not... but i wouldnt go up to 3 caps to try to compensate for it ..that would be way too much s-drol.
I may run a log or at least post my results after the cycle is finished. Just did my first workout, of my new work out schedule. Gonna have to find a new one. This one didn't do it for me. Now I wait for the supplements to get in. I feel like an idiot. I ordered phreak of amazon, with shipping it cost me $40. I did that because I couldn't find it on this site. Now I found it. $24.99

Last edited:

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks of hdrol IMO is pointless. 4 weeks of SD is definitely worth it. But if you're willing to go over your "4 week" rule than i would run haladrol for 6 wks. I wish it would have been my first cycle but mine was 3 wks of mdrol and had good gains so I can't complain.

oze

oze

Awards
phantom labs phreak and phorce are good products and good to go.

phorce is the better of the two tho :D

xGenericx

Awards
4 weeks of hdrol IMO is pointless. 4 weeks of SD is definitely worth it. But if you're willing to go over your "4 week" rule than i would run haladrol for 6 wks. I wish it would have been my first cycle but mine was 3 wks of mdrol and had good gains so I can't complain.
Thats something I considered. Even though I already ordered the bottle of phreak. Its a tuff one. It seems that the general consensus is that most of my gains would be from the S-drol anyway.
phantom labs phreak and phorce are good products and good to go.

phorce is the better of the two tho
force is the LMG + S=Drol clone correct. At least some one thinks they are a good company. I'm new to the scene any way, so as of now I don't know most of the companies quality.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Phorce is lmg and dimethazine I'm pretty sure. But sdrol will over power the haladrol most likely but alot of ppl seem to like the combo.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen results from logs on Phreak, and considering these guys are dosing 30 mg of superdrol and 50mg of hdrol for 4 weeks, they aren't gaining really that much. I don't think it's because of bad diet or training, either. Seems suspect to me, perhaps a bit underdosed. No proof, just what I've observed.

FWIW I think first cycles should be one compound. If bad sides start occurring (like blood vessel bursting high blood pressure, jaundice inducing hepatoxicity, artery stiffening plaque build-up, balding, etc.) you can always just stop the compound and never use it again. If you have two, and you stop using them, now you don't know which was causing the effects. So you can't take hdrol or sdrol again without risking the sides.

xGenericx

Awards
looking like I made a bad choice. Maybe I can just order some h-drol and try to sell the phreak.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
IMO that would be the best choice. 5 or 6 wks at 75mg and you will be satisfied. Then maybe run superdrol as your next cycle

xGenericx

Awards
IMO that would be the best choice. 5 or 6 wks at 75mg and you will be satisfied. Then maybe run superdrol as your next cycle
You think my gains would be good on that? I'm looking for at least 10lbs of Lean mass. Kinda upset with myself for wasting $40. What would be the best in your opinion in terms of quality. It seems some brands quality is not as good. I guess its for the best anyway, I have a tendency for high blood pressure.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
For a first cycle hdrol will give you 10lbs of lean quality mass with a good diet and training. It's better than starting with a stronger compound like superdrol. But my BP on hdrol was 151/81 and it freaked me out! But on mdrol the highest it went was 142/80

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
I've seen results from logs on Phreak, and considering these guys are dosing 30 mg of superdrol and 50mg of hdrol for 4 weeks, they aren't gaining really that much. I don't think it's because of bad diet or training, either. Seems suspect to me, perhaps a bit underdosed. No proof, just what I've observed.

FWIW I think first cycles should be one compound. If bad sides start occurring (like blood vessel bursting high blood pressure, jaundice inducing hepatoxicity, artery stiffening plaque build-up, balding, etc.) you can always just stop the compound and never use it again. If you have two, and you stop using them, now you don't know which was causing the effects. So you can't take hdrol or sdrol again without risking the sides.
this i what i have heard also..ive heard that the compounds in it are dosed weak.. plus halo doesnt do any for you at 50mgs for 4 weeks..imo. i would rather just stick to an s-drol only cycle or bridging s-drol with epi works great..when bridging you can get 6 to 8 week cycle with only doing s-drol for the first 3 to 4 weeks and then epi for the rest of the cycle...4 weeks isnt enough time for your body to aclimate to what you are putting in your body.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't even bother with methylated compounds, imo, choose something from the Androseries or one of the other non-methyls like M-LMG, P-stanz, etc...

I can get you a good deal on any of the Androseries as well, just send me a pm.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow

xGenericx

Awards
I guess I have no choice but to switch. When originally purchased I thought it would be ok. I'm guessing now, that its not. I guess the androseries would be a good choice, expect for how expensive they are. Maybe I can just go for some s-Drol or h-drol.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
2 bottles of hdrol will be a perfect first cycle dude. 75/75/75/75/100/100 would be a really good cycle or run 75mg for 6 wks. Then sdrol could be your next cycle.

xGenericx

Awards
2 bottles of hdrol will be a perfect first cycle dude. 75/75/75/75/100/100 would be a really good cycle or run 75mg for 6 wks. Then sdrol could be your next cycle.
Do you happen to know off the top of your head the shelf life of these compounds; so maybe at some point I could run phreak? For now I'm thinking Halo-var for my h-drol.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Alot of company's come and go pretty quick. CEL is the brand I used but now there are a few out there

xGenericx

Awards
Just ordered 2 bottle of Halo-Var. Gonna Run it at 50/75/75/75/75/100 At that much though I may have to dip into phreak to complete the last week. I may just cut it short a few days.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you happen to know off the top of your head the shelf life of these compounds; so maybe at some point I could run phreak? For now I'm thinking Halo-var for my h-drol.
Store it in a cool, dry place, it should stay good for a year or so.

CobbledPath

Awards
Why not run 1 tab of Phreak and 1 tab of H-drol for 4 weeks (giving you 15mg SD and 50mg HD) and then boost the H-Drol up to 75/100 for another 2 weeks?

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely for a first cycle. I ran 10mg my first cycle

xGenericx

Awards
Absolutely for a first cycle. I ran 10mg my first cycle
So basically the suggestion, is to run phreak the whole way and just up the HD? So it would be 15mg SD the whole way? I'm assuming that running it that way would give me the best possible gains while not being as dangerous as running SD at 30mgs. On a side note, I've read conflicting views on liver support. I have cycle assist and standalone milk thistle and hawthorn berries. What would be the best protocol for dosing these on cycle for maximum effects of the PH? I've heard that milk thistle and NAC can affect the way the PH since they break down things in the liver.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I would run phreak at 1 Pill a day for 4 weeks and also run one haladrol pill and then stop phreak after 4 weeks and run haladrol at 75mg for 1-2 weeks so the total cycle will be 5-6 wks

xGenericx

Awards
I would run phreak at 1 Pill a day for 4 weeks and also run one haladrol pill and then stop phreak after 4 weeks and run haladrol at 75mg for 1-2 weeks so the total cycle will be 5-6 wks
Sounds good. Doing it that way will give me enough of both left over for another cycle if I choose to do one.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This'll be the best way for sure if you're intent on stacking hdrol and sdrol.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Seems like a cycle I wish I would have done haha. Glad people agree.

xGenericx

Awards
Now I'm having a problem deciding when to dose cycle assist. I've heard that milk thistle can hinder gains. Thats going to make it very hard on dosing. I plan on taking the PH with breakfest, then working out an 1hr later. If the liver support supps have to be taken 3-4 hrs after the PH, its gonna be hard. Hopefully I can figure it out.

OafMister

Awards
Just take it before bed

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
heres what i would do..i would buy a bottle of h-drol and cycle both like this...

phreak: 2 caps a day for 3 weeks only.. then bridge into hdrol only for weeks 4,5,6,

at the beginning of week 3 add one cap of hdrol with the phreak to make the hdrol at 75mgs..then for week 4 do hdrol only at 75mgs..week 5 hdrol at 100 mgs then week 6 hdrol at 100mgs. this will give you a full 6 weeks of hdrol at 50/50/75/75/100/100.

the sd will be perfect the first 3 weeks at 30/30/30 being that i have heard that the sd in phreak might be a little weak.

im betting like this someone could get some pretty decent gains in the first 3-4 weeks and keep some of it buy bridging into hdrol... just like when we bridge sd with epi this way you get a full 6 week cycle and your body has time to acclimate with what you are putting in it.

CobbledPath

Awards
Now I'm having a problem deciding when to dose cycle assist. I've heard that milk thistle can hinder gains. Thats going to make it very hard on dosing. I plan on taking the PH with breakfest, then working out an 1hr later. If the liver support supps have to be taken 3-4 hrs after the PH, its gonna be hard. Hopefully I can figure it out.

8am - Phreak Cap
12pm - Cycle Assist
4pm - H-drol Cap
8pm - Cycle Assist

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
8am - Phreak Cap
12pm - Cycle Assist
4pm - H-drol Cap
8pm - Cycle Assist

yeah this is good...i been dosing the cycle assist 3-4 hours after i would take my dose of ph so that the ph can have time to do its thing..one time i got lazy and would pop them all together and my cycle was ****ty and not as good as when i would space them apart.

xGenericx

Awards
So 4 hrs should keep the negatives of Milk Thistle minimal? Sounds good. Looks like a good way to do it. I think I may shoot for 4 1/2 hrs if I can fit it in. Gonna have to adjust my sleep schedule around this. Its a small sacrifice. Now I just gotta wait for the Halo-var to get in. Currently in the middle of preloading. Too bad I'm sick right now. I get sick maybe once or twice a year. Must be bad luck that it happens at the same time I plan my first cycle, lol! As far as going up to 2 caps of phreak a day, I'll have to think about. Its def not gonna be in the first week, thats for sure. Gonna see how I tolerate it first. I'm gonna go get blood work done on Tuesday. Got the female hormonal panel test from labmd. With my way overkill PCT I should recover smoothly.

Torem
DAA
Active Extreme
LeanExtreme
Glycobol
Forma-D
LG Generate
Creatine+ my other normal supps.