New Dood-Test/Tren/Clen/T3(low dose)

LyingSac

LyingSac

Awards
Hello all...my name is Roy....I've been in this stuff since i was 15....make a long story short...at 53 diagnosed with low T...prescribed Test C @ 100 mg a week...strength and T-levels came back nicely after 4 weeks...plus it eliminated a host of other problems (pain)...after the success of the therapy I decide to turn it up a notch for one last climb to the top...lol...hence, this cycle...Test-500 week (250 e3d)...Tren-175 week (50mg eod)...clen(80mcg)-two weeks on, two weeks off...and 25mcg.s of t3...6 week cycle...may go longer...I like short cycles and low doses...the body will do amazing things when these chemicals are treated as supplements and not main courses...Yall seem like a good bunch...and i'm always interested in peoples logs and progress, so i'll return the favor here...I put this cycle together knowing my limitations...but please let me know what yall think...just wanna look solid at the beach...and since I know peeps will ask....Diet is clean...PCT ready and waiting...and I bust it at the gym....out.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Only thing I would change is the clen and T3 dosages.
Clen I would start low (say 20 mcg or so) then go up from there and at the end of the 2 weeks cut it around 180mcg. I don't taper down.

25mcg of T3 is really low. I cruise low at 50mcg, 4 weeks on 1 week off when I cut. Works for me. Not saying that the 25mcg won't work. It's just under the radar.

I agree with short cycles and low dosages though.

LyingSac

LyingSac

Awards
Thanks CC...just wanted to intoduce myself and let yall know what i'm up to...I appreciate any and all comments...I'm monitoring hard...may up it next week depending on how the week goes....thanks...

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
You have to up the clen, or it will literally stop working in a couple days. Your body adapts quick. At the end you will see that the 180+ mcg will make you feel the same as the 20mcg you started with.

You want the sweating and the shaky feeling, or you aren't taking enough. My hands get so clammy anything I touch is left with a shine.

LyingSac

LyingSac

Awards
lol...i'm sweating all over everything...fixing to up it...already getting used to it...

LyingSac

LyingSac

Awards
lol...i'm sweating all over everything...fixing to up it...already getting used to it...
got a hell of a pump today....which has been lacking the last 10 years or so...strength is climbing slow and steady....biceps were good and strong today...going back for abs tonight...

LyingSac

LyingSac

Awards
No bad sides like i've been reading some have....getting strong as hell...concentrating on good form as not to get injured and letting the body work....I did have a couple of weird dreams....one was an airplane dream...the other was an old girl friend who was 12feet tall was looking to kick my ass....lol....out,

LyingSac

LyingSac

Awards
Noticing that i'm not bloating as much from the test with the tren in the cycle....before.. after test injection I would bloat for 4 days are so...seems like a matter of hours now....could the 5a properties from the tren be preventing this???...just a thought...

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Only thing I would change is the clen and T3 dosages.
Clen I would start low (say 20 mcg or so) then go up from there and at the end of the 2 weeks cut it around 180mcg. I don't taper down.

25mcg of T3 is really low. I cruise low at 50mcg, 4 weeks on 1 week off when I cut. Works for me. Not saying that the 25mcg won't work. It's just under the radar.

I agree with short cycles and low dosages though.
I am getting ready to start taking T3 with the clen and wanted to make sure your dosing for T3 was relevant? Is 50mcg the highest I should go?