Epistane vs. Anavar

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
How does epistane compare to var in LBM and bodyfat reduction.
Is Epi comparable to var at high doses like 60mg?
Thanks in advance

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
i was also wondering this exact thing the other day.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Anavar is 10x better if both dosed properly

Not even something to compare IMO But var is also 10x the cost so it's something to think about

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I had been wondering this for a while actually. Epistane is extremely cheap compared to var. But if someone does Epi and var at 50mg will the gains of Epi be better? I understand var can be run much higher but if both are dosed the same is Epi comparable.?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Anavar is 10x better if both dosed properly

Not even something to compare IMO But var is also 10x the cost so it's something to think about

have you used both?

what are you basing the ''10x better'' off of?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, if you know where to look, you'll find only a minor price difference. With that said, there is no comparison between Epi and Var.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ what he said, i get var CHEAP and its 100% legit, melting point etc matches out with the hormone

anavar>epi

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Well, if you know where to look, you'll find only a minor price difference. With that said, there is no comparison between Epi and Var.
Word. No comparison.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
can any of you that have used var expound on why you think its so much better than epi?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can any of you that have used var expound on why you think its so much better than epi?
Var destroys VAT, much better vascularity and strength, extremely mild on lipids, and doesn't have any negatives on the joints.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Var destroys VAT, much better vascularity and strength, extremely mild on lipids, and doesn't have any negatives on the joints.
i havent been able to find a whole lot of bloodwork for anavar only cycles.

do you have any?

i found two. with one, VAR jacked up lipids from 4 weeks at 20mg/d

the other, not much of an effect

also, i dont understand how it could not negatively effect joints, since it doesnt aromatize. naturally it would be suppressive to estrogen.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i havent been able to find a whole lot of bloodwork for anavar only cycles.

do you have any?

i found two. with one, VAR jacked up lipids from 4 weeks at 20mg/d

the other, not much of an effect

also, i dont understand how it could not negatively effect joints, since it doesnt aromatize. naturally it would be suppressive to estrogen.
You won't see many Var only cycles as it really doesn't make sense. Hell, any cycle composed of only methyls doesn't make sense. Unlike other compounds that don't aromatize, Var doesn't have the collagen destruction that is associated with, for example, winstrol. Also, just because it does not aromatize does not mean it will negatively impact the joints.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I heard var is rough on lipids. But I have heard that Epi at high dosages is comparableto var. Money is an issue with most and if Epi can give results comparable to var then I'd definitely rather take Epi.

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
There was a thread going on at OLM about this subject and alot of older bros loved Epi/havoc over var. Which was weird because the older guys that juice arent really fans of PH's. I never tried Var my self but I will be in the future.

Well either way alot of the guys compared the LBM gains but Var dried up the joints more.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I'm kinda excited to try epistane. My cousin did var at 50mg for 5 wks and had treat gains

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Yes I've used both. Solo too, var at 80 and epi at 50

Yeah i know I over paid for the var when I got it.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
So var at 80mg was 10x better than Epi at 50mg? What were the gains from each like?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I still have a few sealed bottles of the original IBE epi. But man I haven't been on a PH in years, and now it seems like there is so many better ones out now that it feels like it would be a waste to use it up and run a cycle of it, and that I'd be better off getting one of the newer ones to run.

I have 3 or 4 bottles of the original anabolic xtreme SD too. Come to think of it I've got quite a bit of all the older stuff.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Damn man you're lucky lol. I've run SD before and have a case of gyno from it but good gains in size and strength.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I still have a few sealed bottles of the original IBE epi. But man I haven't been on a PH in years, and now it seems like there is so many better ones out now that it feels like it would be a waste to use it up and run a cycle of it, and that I'd be better off getting one of the newer ones to run.
You can send that Epi to me - I use that **** to cut!

But Var? Never thought about that one and now my interest is peaked.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
hehe I find this thread amusing. Those who say epi is just as good or better than var obviously haven't used legit var before. That's all I have to say :laugh2:

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established

hmm...mind sharing just a rough outline of an epi cycle you used to cut?

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
hmm...mind sharing just a rough outline of an epi cycle you used to cut?
Depends on how I "cut". For a quick cut - I just use it as you typically would - with diet reduced for a caloric deficit and I use an EC stack.

For longer term cuts - I pulse it on M/W/F at about 40mg right off the bat. EC stack every day, reduced calorie diet. On "off" days ... it's Lean XTreme or some other non-stim fat burner along with the EC.

I'm toying with a new idea for a cut ... that would be an Epi / Ostarine stack - do 'em both simultaneous - maybe pulse the Epi because I don't like shutting down.

My needs for cutting are different though - I'm 49 - so it's not too easy for me. However, I'm pretty successful. I'm 10 percent body fat (yet) - but I'm getting there. In any case - I have the best six pack of any 100 49 year old men you could pull off the street and put into one room.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
well i for one am finding this thread interesting. i know they arent comprable, but people who use them have similar goals.

kanakafarian, have u taken epi? how bout a comparison? :D

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

var is the supreme oral for a cut

my next cut cycle in like 8 months

test prop
masteron prop
anavar

epic cycle right there

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Depends on how I "cut". For a quick cut - I just use it as you typically would - with diet reduced for a caloric deficit and I use an EC stack.

For longer term cuts - I pulse it on M/W/F at about 40mg right off the bat. EC stack every day, reduced calorie diet. On "off" days ... it's Lean XTreme or some other non-stim fat burner along with the EC.

I'm toying with a new idea for a cut ... that would be an Epi / Ostarine stack - do 'em both simultaneous - maybe pulse the Epi because I don't like shutting down.

My needs for cutting are different though - I'm 49 - so it's not too easy for me. However, I'm pretty successful. I'm 10 percent body fat (yet) - but I'm getting there. In any case - I have the best six pack of any 100 49 year old men you could pull off the street and put into one room.
thanks bro. If you pulse it, how long do you drag it out for?

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
This is apparently a hot topic lol. I eventually will try both but I'll definitely try Epi first for a lean bulk.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro. If you pulse it, how long do you drag it out for?
Two weeks on ... then two weeks off ... then two weeks on. Six weeks, but only 12 doses ... like I said, I don't like shutdown. I'm very responsive to Epi - I feel it first day every time I use it. That said - it's just a tool in the box to help cut - and pulsing in this manner won't do much unless you have the diet tweaked and you have the "off" days tooled up with EC and other fat burners.

Not everyone is real responsive to EPi - and, truthfully - each time I use it I think I'm a bit less responsive - but it still works for me.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Var will cut you up pretty well doing your normal work out. epi (for me) required me to do some cardio ON and was not as good as the var.

JBowling

JBowling

Awards
You won't see many Var only cycles as it really doesn't make sense. Hell, any cycle composed of only methyls doesn't make sense. Unlike other compounds that don't aromatize, Var doesn't have the collagen destruction that is associated with, for example, winstrol. Also, just because it does not aromatize does not mean it will negatively impact the joints.
I was thinking of running epi 60mg/d for 4-5 weeks. Any idea what kind of gains i could expect? Weight/Strength etc

Also you say running methyls only doesnt make sense, any OTC/PH you would recommend to run with to maximize results?

What would think about running AndroHard with?

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I also would like to run it at 40-50mg for 5 weeks. Im gonna start formestane tonight to try and get rid of my mild case of rebound gyno. I ended pct 1 week ago. Any idea's?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
are we talking about the same hi tech pharma anavar that has 1900mg of a "proprietary blend" ?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
haha, ok, I just had to double check on that one to be sure. a google search for "anavar" turns up nothing but that hi tech pharma garbage. I've been out of the PH game for a while now, so I'm playing catch up

edit: nm, oxandrolone isn't even a PH, now the comparison seems a bit unfair, lol.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
haha, ok, I just had to double check on that one to be sure. a google search for "anavar" turns up nothing but that hi tech pharma garbage. I've been out of the PH game for a while now, so I'm playing catch up

edit: nm, oxandrolone isn't even a PH, now the comparison seems a bit unfair, lol.
Well, some seem to think epi is similar to var as far as results. Not even close in my book. The thing that no one has mentioned is how sinewy you can get on var. That sh!t will get you stripped and vascular as hell without much change in diet! I hate cardio and that's why I like var. I find no need to do any cardio and I'll still get pretty vascular. My veins are popping like crazy right now. Wait, I mean, it can potentially cause my veins to pop like crazy! hehehe

SkyWeasal

SkyWeasal

Awards

I just started a 4 day on 2 off pulse with Epi, 20/40/40/40/40/40, and have Osta on hand I was planning to use during PCT. (Along with Torem.) I'm curious what your thinking is on using it during the cycle instead?

P.S. Got ten years on you at 59.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Well, some seem to think epi is similar to var as far as results. Not even close in my book. The thing that no one has mentioned is how sinewy you can get on var. That sh!t will get you stripped and vascular as hell without much change in diet! I hate cardio and that's why I like var. I find no need to do any cardio and I'll still get pretty vascular. My veins are popping like crazy right now. Wait, I mean, it can potentially cause my veins to pop like crazy! hehehe
I just scored some Var myself and cant wait to run it!! Im going on a lean bulk next and then maybe ill run that to get ripped!

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Oh wow hi-tech pharm. The actual steroid anavar and the ph/ps epistane. But everyone seems to like torem in pct over nolva. Is it that much better.?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
take note

good doses of anavar for bodybuilding- 75-100 mgs A DAY

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Its so damn expensive though. I wouldove to run var over epistane anyway but in comparison to var in gains and price can Epi deliver?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone remember generic labz megazol? Supposed to be a winny derivative. I still have 3 bottles of it, enough to run it at 300mg for a 6 weeker. How would that compare on a cut to a 6 week epi cycle?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Exactly I know ppl that run it at 40-50 and loved it. And they ran it solo. Dry lean gains.
as with many steroid users IMO these days, doses are uneccesarily high when a more moderate dose will still achieve good results with less suppression, toxicity and pissing away money.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt go below 50mg. sh!t women take 10-15mg a day.

I know everyone doses the piss out of stuff when they dont have to because they think that the AAS or PH is going to give better results or basically make them ripped but still think that 50mg is the min. for someone weighing in at 180-220lb

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 50 is usually the starting point for var. I'll probably run Epi at 40 for 5-6 weeks

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah when I first posted the thread I pretty much knew var was gonna be the winner. But I just wanted to see how epistane would compare in the gains/price ratio

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Which would you guess is more liver toxic?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Which would you guess is more liver toxic?
Well, broscience floating around the internet will have one think that var is not liver toxic but on the contrary, it is just as much as any other 17 alkalated steroid. For low dosage long-term use, it's pretty gentle on the liver but at the doses that some take it (100mg+), it can get pretty toxic. But I don't see a problem running it at 40-60 for up to 6 weeks. At least that's what I would do.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 29
Anabolics 0
Kratom267 Anabolics 20
Bigmatt57 Anabolics 6
Tank999 Anabolics 8