RPN Havoc cycle

F

FrankieG410

Awards
Hey All, I just picked up two bottles of Havoc and wanted to ask your opinion on my cycle. Now Ive cycled Havoc 3 times prior to this but that was over a year ago. So I'd appreciate any info towards my in take of the pills as well. But I was thinking of running a cycle like 30/30/40/40. I never went over four weeks before and have heard odd complaints from users on other sites saying they had back spasms or bumps, which i never had before. Anyway, Im 26 years old and currently 171lbs. Over a year ago I weighed 196, but then due to my moms passing I got depressed and lost all the weight by not eating right and just not giving a crap. I'd like to get back into the groove of things and get back to 196, maybe 200 by then end of the summer. I'd appreciate any info you guys could give me regarding any on cycle products. I'm probably going to buy some reversitol v2 and get some nolva just to keep on hand; I know havoc doesnt convert to estrogen, I just want to have it. Plus I'll probably get some liv 52 as well to take through out. So far my only pre workout supp is NO-explode which I'm on week 1 of taking for the next 12 weeks.

oze

oze

Awards
Firstly, sorry about your mother and the depression, dude. There's not much worse than falling into a slump after something as shocking as that.

Also, 4 weeks of Epi will probably be too short for the amount of weight you want to gain by summer (not saying it isn't possible, but a good epi run generally goes for 6 weeks).

I'd definitely pick up another bottle and you can go 30/30/30/40/40/40.

You'll want to run the nolva and reversitol v2 for your pct too, just not just the reversitol by itself. Nolva isn't just for gyno rebound.

I'd also recommend some form of support supp during and post cycle.

F

FrankieG410

Awards
What kinda of support should I look I to getting?

J

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Well you said you already had 2 bottles so you'll already have enough for 6 weeks. I'm considering an Epi run myself. But as far as support supps. I'd pick up some Hawthorne, milk thistle, NAC, And some taurine.

F

FrankieG410

Awards
Well you said you already had 2 bottles so you'll already have enough for 6 weeks. I'm considering an Epi run myself. But as far as support supps. I'd pick up some Hawthorne, milk thistle, NAC, And some taurine.
I have milk thistle on me and taurine as well, any other supports?

J

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
NAC is good for liver and so is ALA. Hawthorne berry and coq10 are good for the heart and blood pressure. Saw palmetto is good for the prostate.

F

FrankieG410

Awards
Jdev, I can't post any info due to the rules of AM. But I purchased it online is all I can say.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cycle support is nice to use as an all in one support product and has all of this in it

NAC 1200mg **
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000mg **
Hawthron Bery 1000mg **
Grape Seed Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins) 300mg **
Saw Palmetto 300mg **
Nettle Root 250mg **
Celery Seed Extract 150mg **
Idebenone 100mg **
Policosonol 20 mg **
hard to beat

F

FrankieG410

Awards
cycle support is nice to use as an all in one support product and has all of this in it

hard to beat
Easy, how much is Cycle Support? An is is only for on cycle? Or on and off?

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
N2Gaurd, etc are all in one cycle support products. have you read any other threads or logs on Epi/Havoc??

Once you do some research you will have some basic idea of what you need. Than post up your plan/cycle outline and you will get the help you need.

F

FrankieG410

Awards
N2Gaurd, etc are all in one cycle support products. have you read any other threads or logs on Epi/Havoc??

Once you do some research you will have some basic idea of what you need. Than post up your plan/cycle outline and you will get the help you need.
Gymrat thanks for the post, I'm going to pick up cycle support, some liv-52 and taurine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Superpippo Anabolics 0
J Anabolics 9
D Cycle Logs 16
C Supplements 10
R Supplements 27