can i do a cycle at the age of 21?

PimpinLow98

Awards
I am 21 years old and have been lifting for 4 years. I just got blood work done and my test levels where at 425ng. I am thinking that is pretty low for a 21 year old. What i wanted to do is a 20 week cycle of test e 1/2 cc every 5 days with 1/2cc of winstrol to keep shbg low and also maybe put in some hcg like 250 iu every 3 days to keep the boys working and .5 of arimidex every 3 days. Whats your guys thoughts on this?

LyingSac

LyingSac

Awards
why not do some hcg, with a zma product and a natural herb...like yohimbe...and plenty whole eggs...first....I'm thinking you're already low...(test)...once you start this (steriods) you will be pretty much dependent on it thru out you're adult life...but if you gotta do it...this cycle doesn't look bad at all...

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I am 21 years old and have been lifting for 4 years. I just got blood work done and my test levels where at 425ng. I am thinking that is pretty low for a 21 year old. What i wanted to do is a 20 week cycle of test e 1/2 cc every 5 days with 1/2cc of winstrol to keep shbg low and also maybe put in some hcg like 250 iu every 3 days to keep the boys working and .5 of arimidex every 3 days. Whats your guys thoughts on this?
425 is not low for a 21 year old. The range is roughly 200-900, with the average 17 year old in the 700 range. You're actually pretty average. If you start a cycle, you know that you risk shutting down and having a rough time re-starting? I would not risk a life time of TRT at your age, assuming you want to start a cycle based on your numbers. If you want to cycle because you want to, then your current test levels mean nothing and you're willing to assume all the risks. If so, then make sure you have all the PCT ready and available.

You're not really cycling, but playing with TRT dosages. What's half a cc? 100mgs? The cc means nothing; the mgs/mL does. What you're proposing will not help your test levels go up after the "cycle" but very well may shut you down so you have readings like 150/200, even with proper PCT. It seems like a very ill advised plan to me.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
When you talk 1/2 cc, that doesn't mean anything because injectables come in different strengths. Tell us about how many milligrams your going to do a week. That means everything. And someone said that once you start steroids you pretty much have to keep doing them.. This person is very mis-informed. Sure damage may occur.. that is a risk you run.. but just because you use steroids once does NOT mean you will have to continue to use them just to keep yourself "normal"

PimpinLow98

Awards
i don't know where you guys get your information from 200-900 in test levels. the in range on my report is from 300-900 but that doesn't consider the age. detriot hammer do you have any articles backing up your claim that you could provide. Most everyone i talk to including some friends that are in med school tell me that 400 is low for a 21 year old. rough time restarting? i am still young and with the right pct i feel i can easily restart with the protocol that i have stated it will keep natural production running so i should not have any problems with shutdown. Yes 1/2cc is a measurement but most of the dosages are the same stanzolol would be 50mg /cc and test e would be 250mg/cc

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
i don't know where you guys get your information from 200-900 in test levels. the in range on my report is from 300-900 but that doesn't consider the age. detriot hammer do you have any articles backing up your claim that you could provide. Most everyone i talk to including some friends that are in med school tell me that 400 is low for a 21 year old. rough time restarting? i am still young and with the right pct i feel i can easily restart with the protocol that i have stated it will keep natural production running so i should not have any problems with shutdown. Yes 1/2cc is a measurement but most of the dosages are the same stanzolol would be 50mg /cc and test e would be 250mg/cc
Report? Man, check the actual blood profiles. You don't need a report. I have blood work done all the time and the range is on each profile. But look, if you want to use AAS based on a perceived, but flawed, logic that your test levels are low, then just do it. Roll the dice and let us know how it goes. And really, if you are taking advice from some guy in med school who has never used AAS and probably doesn't have a clue how it works, then why ask us? We're just trying to help based on actual experience and most of us have enough knowledge to know fact from fiction. But good luck.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
The other thing is why would you shut yourself down for 20 weeks and replace your natural test with artificial test at the same levels you were just at without AAS? Makes no sense at all. I hope you don't think that it's cumulative; that your cc of test will be added to your existing 450? It doesn't work that way.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
op:

1/2cc every 5 days of test is what like 400mg/week? thats pointless to run. run 500+mg a week than at least it could be worth it. 20 weeks? drop it to 12, bump the test, bump the winstrol for first 5-6weeks.

also if DetroitHammer is saying something, dont question it, re-read it twice and take his advice.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
op:

1/2cc every 5 days of test is what like 400mg/week? thats pointless to run. run 500+mg a week than at least it could be worth it. 20 weeks? drop it to 12, bump the test, bump the winstrol for first 5-6weeks.

also if DetroitHammer is saying something, dont question it, re-read it twice and take his advice.
400mg not even worth it?? I dunno man, especially assuming it would be a first cycle, I would think 400mg would be plenty.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
not worth shutting urself down for 20 weeks just so u can run a little above trt dose, and yes i understand that trt=200mg test, but also trt for a lot of people=300mg +/week.

op, its ur body dawgs, but since ur already having low test levels (not really "low") and ur will to run a 20 weeker, than u might as well jump all in. go 5-750mg a week + winstrol.

400mg test will shut u down just as bad as 750mg, but the gains from 750 will be far better than 400mg. also u think recovery is easy? longest ive been on was 15 weeks, recovery after that took bout 4months after last shot to feel really "normal". just putting that out there, i didnt have hcg, but i did a pretty hard pct. u got hcg so idk mayb itll be easier to recover.
point is, its ur body, its ur decision. i just hope u understand this....your all in if u decide to start using. there really isnt a turn back especially at ur situation with already "low" test levels.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Anyone who isn't an IFBB pro can make great gains on 400mg a week.
He's not talking about 400mgs per week. He's talking about 125 every five days. He's not clear what a cc is or why it's important to know what the mg/mL is, but he mentions something about 250mg/mL. If he takes half of that, 125, every five days, he's taking less than many on TRT.

PimpinLow98

Awards
Anyone who isn't an IFBB pro can make great gains on 400mg a week.
Im not trying to make much gains im just trying to push up my test levels around 800-1000ng . The test e would be 125mg for every 5 days which isnt much at all but should give me a good boost and with the stonzolol should have a good compounding effect i might throw in some b12. The hcg should also boost my test levels up. i might just play around with hcg first. that should stimulate my leydig cell to stimulate production naturally if i can get my levels around 800-1000 i wont mess with the other crap.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
He's not talking about 400mgs per week. He's talking about 125 every five days. He's not clear what a cc is or why it's important to know what the mg/mL is, but he mentions something about 250mg/mL. If he takes half of that, 125, every five days, he's taking less than many on TRT.
yah, 125mg every 5 days equals out to roughly 175mg a week. I mean obviously the E5D dosing will keep the levels a bit more stable than once a week, but when you break down the actual numbers levels will never go above what a 175mg a week dose would give you.

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
Im not trying to make much gains im just trying to push up my test levels around 800-1000ng . The test e would be 125mg for every 5 days which isnt much at all but should give me a good boost and with the stonzolol should have a good compounding effect i might throw in some b12. The hcg should also boost my test levels up. i might just play around with hcg first. that should stimulate my leydig cell to stimulate production naturally if i can get my levels around 800-1000 i wont mess with the other crap.
Have you given consideration to natural test boosters such as DAA? If your just looking for a bit of a boost and not looking for huge gains it seems this may be a safer route?

PimpinLow98

Awards
ive tried that stuff and still no morning wood, libido is down, motivation is down, i guess alot of signs of low t, i currently eat healthy train hard, i think i fudged up my endocrine system when i was around 16-18 i was taking down 6 beers on the weekday and on the weekend i would finish a handle of crown royal and a 18 case.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
What other labs did you get done besides just total T? That's not even close to the full story man. You need total T, free T, E2 levels, LH, FSH, prolactin, SHBG etc... before you can really decide what course of action to take. Particularly the E2 level. Even if your test levels are good, high estrogen is going to cause low T symptoms.

PimpinLow98

Awards
good advice. im going to my doc in a couple weeks to get another script for bloodwork. should i get a full hormone panel done and what else would you advise?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
good advice. im going to my doc in a couple weeks to get another script for bloodwork. should i get a full hormone panel done and what else would you advise?
See what the bloodwork says first. Good choice.

PimpinLow98

Awards
ive also been getting sick alot. pretty much every time i hook up with a girl i get sick. usually some type of bacteria infection which usally z pack helps. im thinking my immune system is weak maybe from hormone deficiency or low t cells.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
ive also been getting sick alot. pretty much every time i hook up with a girl i get sick. usually some type of bacteria infection which usally z pack helps. im thinking my immune system is weak maybe from hormone deficiency or low t cells.
yah....i'm not even gonna touch that one, lol.