Can i do a cycle at the age of 21?

PimpinLow98

Awards
I am 21 years old and have been lifting for 4 years. I just got blood work done and my test levels where at 425ng. I am thinking that is pretty low for a 21 year old. What i wanted to do is a 20 week cycle of test e 1/2 cc every 5 days with 1/2cc of winstrol to keep shbg low and also maybe put in some hcg like 250 iu every 3 days to keep the boys working and .5 of arimidex every 3 days. Whats your guys thoughts on this?

crazym

Awards
What concentration are the compounds cc is just volume. 20 weeks is a long cycle especially for first, typical first cycle is 500mg test/week for 12 weeks then pct week 15-19 dependent on ester. Hopefully you omitted the serm pct because it's obvious and not because you haven't got one planned.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
So because your test levels are low you wanna jump on a cycle ? not a smart Idea I'd first work on getting your test levels back to normal then worry about a cycle. Also a 20 week cycle is not a great Idea, Test is usually ran around 10-14 weeks max for an average user around 500-750mg a week Depending on the user as well, But if it were me I'd be focusing on getting your levels back up considering the normal for your age is around 600-700 I believe.

PimpinLow98

Awards
something is wrong with my endocrine system maybe due to our ****ty food or all the exo estrogens from bottle water what ever the case is i rather use the real stuff then go to the doctor. doc is only going to provide andro gel unfortunately i am not at the proper age to get juice from a doctor. it seems like your guys knowledge is only in the field of bodybuilding i am looking for more of a medicinal use for testosterone not a cosmetic.

PimpinLow98

Awards
(crazym)concentration of the gear? well most of them are usually the same test is is 275mg/cc and winstrol is 50mg/cc

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
475 isn't terribly low. Instead of jumping right into the needle. I'd do just an OTC test booster bro.

crazym

Awards
What is the testosterone range for this test. Your idea seems very flawed, what are you going to do at the end of 20 weeks? So many factors can bring your test down for the bloods, atleast get a full blood panel with the works before self medicating.

youngguns555

Awards
How about someone ask what your stats are? Height/weight . Are you overweight or underweight? I would never do a cycle over 15%bf .

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
How about someone ask what your stats are? Height/weight . Are you overweight or underweight? I would never do a cycle over 15%bf .
why is that? What if low test levels are the primary reason the person IS 15 percent or more bf? I'm assuming actual clinical low levels though, like sub 300.

TheBigFella

Awards
you dont need the sauce mang just hop on recycle or some other good natty product and do your big compound lifts every week ur levels will be just fine. why further mess with your hpta by using stuff thats gonna inhibit you any way if u already feel your test levels arent where you want them to be?

youngguns555

Awards
assuming his test levels are normal, which they are cutting that excess fat can increase test in itself and steroids just seem to have a better affect at a lower bodyfat.

WerdUp

Awards
You realize your Test levels ARE in normal range. 425 may be where your body naturally stays. No one has asked what your previous experience has been with AAS or PH. So, you should certainly share that with us. Likewise, do you realize administering exogenous testosterone lowers your natural testosterone? I would certainly recommend getting another hormone panel done (about 2 weeks since your first one) and examining where your levels are at then, and whether or not 425 is your natural baseline (assuming no aas/ph have been used in the past).