- 07-16-2004, 01:33 AM
- 07-16-2004, 02:06 AM
- 07-16-2004, 02:21 AM
Originally Posted by Skye
want to know the difference between this, e and actetate.
Is one shot a week ok? Dosage Recom.
How potent is it compared toe the other two
07-16-2004, 02:23 AM
07-16-2004, 02:58 PM
You could prolly get by with once a week shots but twice a week would be more desireable. You prolly wouldnt be able to tell much difference between this and tren e however you might like the acetate ester better for solid blood levels and more "mg/mg" because of ester size.
07-16-2004, 04:50 PM
just a side question on Tren E...Since you can get away with one shot per week...can you take Tren E for longer than 8 weeks?
07-16-2004, 05:21 PM
I wouldnt reccomend once a week dosing..... I dont think you will be able to keep a constant hormonal level.... and as to your second question, just because you only inject once or twice a week does not mean you can continue your cycle longer.... it will just take longer to get the hormone levels in your system...
Similar Forum Threads
- By Blatalian in forum AnabolicsReplies: 31Last Post: 04-11-2011, 06:58 PM
- By Wudog in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 8Last Post: 08-21-2010, 09:55 AM
- By Jstrong20 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-07-2004, 07:28 AM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:19 AM
- By raccoon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-27-2003, 10:42 AM