I love SD

iballmike24

iballmike24

Awards
Man I love SD, Its such a strong compound. I can accomplish a great cut, or a mean bulk. Hell, I never even run a straight cycle. I always pulse it for 6-7 weeks. Sure i get back pumps and my nuts like to shrink down to marbles. It's all worth it IMO.

I may run a straight cycle eventually, but i really have no reason too. Just coming off the first actual bulk I have ever done with it. 28lbs.

Anyone else got that SD love ?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
28lbs! Dam.... nice results. May I ask the details of your pulse e.g. 3x wk, 20mg etc....

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
geeess 28lbs? monster over here. im an SD junkie myself, first week on a cut and up 4lbs with fat burning off

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I get great gains from it but wicked rebound gyno

TheBigFella

Awards
holdin onto some beastdrol for an end of summer bulk, considering a pulse myself. details of urs?

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
Yes, please more info on your pulse cycle???? Have a supermass cycle coming up in august and want to decide if Im going straight through or pulse.

steppinRazor

Awards
28lbs!! thats insane. what kind of gains are you keeping?
gonna run an sd cycle straight thru 30 at 4 weeks..cant wait..id be more than happy with 15lbs

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you were 6'3" at 200 and now you're 228?

midnitemusik

Awards
Obviously everyone wants details on that kind of gain if its true.

Can someone tell me what a forum troll is? I see people mentioning that. Pardon the ignorance.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Tapatalk

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Yeah, 28lbs on a 6 week pulse sounds a little far fetched unless you were seriously malnutritioned before you started it?! Really, almost 5lbs per week all the way through?!

midnitemusik

Awards
Start of week 4, gained 10lbs. I'm eating pretty decent 3400 cals ed. I'm sure alot of you guys are totally out eating me.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Tapatalk

princeshock

princeshock

Awards
your body doesn't like SD..unless your running SD like ones or twice a year maybe three times a year. And that sucks if thats all you get to cycle is that much so SD isn't that awesome...i dunno about anybody else but i would like to cycle much more than that so SD kinda sucks in that stand point.. see what im getting at?

steppinRazor

Awards
more than 3 times a year?? ****. i mean i cant deny doing a cycle is ****ing awesome..everything in moderation bro