One month into Ostarine thoughts

kkcinc

Awards
Hey,
Just a note to let y'all know what I have experienced. Was looking for something to take as a break from steroids. This stuff has done what I wanted it to which is maintain. Haven't gained, haven't lost. Have good pumps, muscle fullness etc. Strength is not Superdrol strength, but is better than off cycle. I have the same pump aches that I have on steroids. Slightly more vascular. Seems to have some effect on estrogen. Seem a bit more 'wet' and had some nipple sensitivity. Only thing I have added is some Inhibit-E and P5P to be safe from the gyno thing. Altogether I like the stuff. It is way better than non-hormonal test booster otc stuff, but not quite as much fun as steroids.
I take 15 drops per day from a mix of 50mg per ml. I figure 12-18mg range? The other thing I like is the duration I can be on it. I'm thinking of 12 weeks with a change in diet towards the end for cutting purposes.

DjFlipnautikz

Awards
Did you start in your first week of pct? or did you wait before starting? i am going to do the same, but was told to finish PCT and then start it

kkcinc

Awards
Did you start in your first week of pct? or did you wait before starting? i am going to do the same, but was told to finish PCT and then start it
I finished PCT and waited a week or two more. I struggle with wanting to start a cycle too soon, but I think with this I'll be off a while.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Hey,
Just a note to let y'all know what I have experienced. Was looking for something to take as a break from steroids. This stuff has done what I wanted it to which is maintain. Haven't gained, haven't lost. Have good pumps, muscle fullness etc. Strength is not Superdrol strength, but is better than off cycle. I have the same pump aches that I have on steroids. Slightly more vascular. Seems to have some effect on estrogen. Seem a bit more 'wet' and had some nipple sensitivity. Only thing I have added is some Inhibit-E and P5P to be safe from the gyno thing. Altogether I like the stuff. It is way better than non-hormonal test booster otc stuff, but not quite as much fun as steroids.
I take 15 drops per day from a mix of 50mg per ml. I figure 12-18mg range? The other thing I like is the duration I can be on it. I'm thinking of 12 weeks with a change in diet towards the end for cutting purposes.
Maintain, you said it best!! Also, I love the leaning effect it has, it just makes the entire physique appear tighter, whatever mechanism of action is at work there I'm not sure.

Glad you had a favorable experience!

hagels316

Awards
This is great feedback on Ostra, I got some on presale back in Dec and will be starting it in about a week. Looking forward to it.

So has anyone run both Ostra and S4 (separately)? Was wondering how the 2 compare. I have read that the S4 shows more positive "androgenic" effects, like muscle hardening, vascularity, etc. And Ostra is more like the anabolic brother to S4.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Hey,
Glad to hear you like it. The inhibit E and p5p are good ideas to keep estrogen down and keep you as anabolic as possible.

FubarFit

Awards
how are you dosing inhibit e? im on week 2 of osta and I have some inhibit e and im thinking about when to start it and how much

kkcinc

Awards
how are you dosing inhibit e? im on week 2 of osta and I have some inhibit e and im thinking about when to start it and how much
I wasn't going to use it at all, but I got the nipple pain about two weeks in. I am dosing Inhibit-E 3 caps per day. It really seems to do the trick. Besides reducing the nipple sensitivity, it seems to give me an edge in the gym. I am really cruising along now. Very happy.

onlyone

Awards
Do you get the vision problems with Osta as you get wit S4?

kkcinc

Awards
Do you get the vision problems with Osta as you get wit S4?
No. No sides at all, except the sensitive nipples which are gone now. I am getting some blood drawn on Monday. We'll see if there are any unseen sides.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
you said you are maintaining.

what is your diet like? are you trying to cut or recomp or what?

kkcinc

Awards
you said you are maintaining.

what is your diet like? are you trying to cut or recomp or what?
Diet is not perfect right now. In the range of 2200 calories per day. Like I said kind of just maintaining after a lean bulk. Started at 188, went to 198. Post cycle holding steady at 191 in the am and 194.5 in the pm. Eating about like I was at 188. Not eating too bad, but not being too careful either. Carbs are limited to good carbs(whole grains, brown rice,oatmeal etc.) with exceptions for cheat times. Getting as much protein as I can from food, supplementing when necessary. I will soon straighten the diet out for a summer cut. It is nice not to be anal about it for a little while.