Test Prop/Tren E/Win Help Please!

Rasbeck

Awards
Hello all.

New to the board and new to gear although I've 'researched' for a loooong time. 32 years old, 215, 18% body fat. Diet is roughly 40/40/20 protein/carb/healthy fats, very clean between 2400-2700 calories day. Have working out down and switch up workouts every 2-3 months. Anyways, about to do my first cycle. Goal is pack on some quality lean muscle and drop a considerable amount of body fat.

10 weeks.

1-10 Test Prop 100mg EOD
1-10 Tren Eth 100mg E3D? I was trying to get Tren Ace but fell through
6-10 Winny Tabs 50mg ED

1-10 HCG 250iu EOD
10-14 Clomid 50mg ED

All gear is British Dragon.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I know that some will prob say this is too much at first? I anticipate that. I'm pretty set on doing roughly this, but open to any and all suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

LyingSac

LyingSac

Awards
hey Ras...I know sometimes we use what we got, cause that's what we got...why prop and enth...not fussin, just curious...lol...i'm not a big fan of daily shots....test and winny should be sweet....I'll predict good hard gains

banana joose

banana joose

Awards
I think you ought to leave out the tren for your first cycle for a couple of reasons. First and foremost, when you use multiple compounds on your first cycle, if you see side effects, it's nearly impossible for you to pinpoint which substance might have given you the problem. It's best to start with a simple test only cycle (maybe an oral along with it) so you can sorta judge how your body reacts. Ya dig?
Secondly, and it kinda relates to the first point, tren is one of the most powerful steroids available. IMO not for beginners.

I agree with Sac. Test and winny should treat you well. And you could taper off your clomid like 50/50/25/25. I think you should recover quickly from a prop/winny cycle. Especially with hcg in the lineup.

It would be a good idea to reduce your bodyfat a bit before you start. Fat tissue contains more estrogen receptors, so with higher bf you are at higher risk for estro related sides.

Rasbeck

Awards
Banana Joose - I didn't realize that about fat tissue containing more estrogen receptors. Thank you. I agree with you I should wait a month, but hard to do when I have now!

Lying Sac - I couldn't get Tren A as I thought originally so I had to go with Tren E which does make me a little hesistant to be honest, because if I have sides, it stays in system longer. I've done a lot of research and am familar with all the Tren side effects. I know it's hardcore stuff. Is that a strong amount to take? 100 E3D? I didn't think it was too much.

I was thinking about seeing how my body reacts to the Test P for the first two weeks then add the Tren so that I could differentiate if something happens. Maybe this is not enough time?

As far as why Test P... I heard and read it was the best with minimal sides compared to other forms of Test.

Thanks guys.

Rasbeck

Awards
I will taper off the Clomid too. Thank you. Do I start the clomid a couple days after the last shot or a week or what?

banana joose

banana joose

Awards
I will taper off the Clomid too. Thank you. Do I start the clomid a couple days after the last shot or a week or what?
Yeah 2-4 days after your last dose.

As far as prop having less sides, not really. It will yield less water retention, but other than that, test is test.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
OP:
100mg enenthate E3D is a low dose. i did 40mg ed tren ace my first run, was sick gains but ill sides.
what you can do is get a vial of prop and do tren ace 100mg e3d so its like
mon-tren ace
tues- tren e
wed
thur- tren a
fri - tren e
sa
sun -tren a
mon-tren e

but thats a more advanced lay out, which i doubt u need.

just the prop and win have great gains in them.
remmeber diet is everything when cutting.

Rasbeck

Awards
My diet is going to be perfect... done it before. Was in a bad spot for awhile and didn't work out for 2 years... thank god for muscle memory. Been back up in it for 8 months now eating right, weighing and logging everything I eat... 6-8 meals/day.

To GLHF - I don't have any Tren A... just Tren E. How is it that low?

You stated, "100mg enenthate E3D is a low dose. i did 40mg ed tren ace my first run, was sick gains but ill sides."

So you did 280mg/week and I'll be doing 200mg/week? Not arguing, I'm just saying it sounds relatively close to what you did.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
My diet is going to be perfect... done it before. Was in a bad spot for awhile and didn't work out for 2 years... thank god for muscle memory. Been back up in it for 8 months now eating right, weighing and logging everything I eat... 6-8 meals/day.

To GLHF - I don't have any Tren A... just Tren E. How is it that low?

You stated, "100mg enenthate E3D is a low dose. i did 40mg ed tren ace my first run, was sick gains but ill sides."

So you did 280mg/week and I'll be doing 200mg/week? Not arguing, I'm just saying it sounds relatively close to what you did.
lol dawgs 100mg prop is NOT equal to 100mg enanthate. in those 100mg, that includes the ester, and enanthate is much heavier than prop. also ace is stronger because it hits you fast iwthin 2-3 days, u feel it. enanthate take 2weeks to start reaching peak levels (and bout 3 weeks to reach and stay at peak level).

Rasbeck

Awards
Lol. I forgot about the ester. Still learning and reading guys... thanks for the patience. I know ace hits you fast and the enanthate takes awhile to build up. So what amount should I take every 3 days? 125mg? 150mg?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
play around till sides bother you, ace clears in liek 3-4 days so its not something you gotta endure for 2 weeks or so

ginman

Awards
i like starting at 100 eod and working my way up, always done me right

ginman

Awards
150 eod is a good dose though, always prefered to do eod instead of e3d

banana joose

banana joose

Awards
150 eod is a good dose though, always prefered to do eod instead of e3d
I think OP is asking about a good e3d dose for tren E.

I stand by my opinion that you shouldn't use tren in your first cycle, but if you do, a typical dose of tren E is about 400mg per week. And with the long ester there's really no reason to go e3d, just shoot 2ml once a week.

Rasbeck

Awards
Well, first stick wasn't so bad. Did it clean and correct, feel a lot better now... no big deal at all. Will post some pics once I get going here fellas.

Only did the Test P, going to wait as long as I can (a week or two) on the Tren E to see how I react with the Test by itself.

Will post up some pics as I progress.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Banana Joose - I didn't realize that about fat tissue containing more estrogen receptors. Thank you. I agree with you I should wait a month, but hard to do when I have now!

Lying Sac - I couldn't get Tren A as I thought originally so I had to go with Tren E which does make me a little hesistant to be honest, because if I have sides, it stays in system longer. I've done a lot of research and am familar with all the Tren side effects. I know it's hardcore stuff. Is that a strong amount to take? 100 E3D? I didn't think it was too much.

I was thinking about seeing how my body reacts to the Test P for the first two weeks then add the Tren so that I could differentiate if something happens. Maybe this is not enough time?

As far as why Test P... I heard and read it was the best with minimal sides compared to other forms of Test.

Thanks guys.
tren E only needs to be shot 1x per week.

i wouldnt use more then 400mg-500mg

when i went up to 600 mg (test was at 700) i destroyed my libido at the worst possible time.

400 is a great dose.

start at 200 more then likely your tren will be 200mg per mL and it may burn a tad going in but thats normal.. i usually only get the tren cough from shooting in glutes but not in the delt... little info for you just so you are aware. But i love Tren E.

Rasbeck

Awards
Well this isn't British Dragon of course as I was previously told. Actually, the winny tabs are legit. The Tren E says Omega Labs Fina EN 100 10ml 100mg/ml For Intramuscular Use Only Trenbolone Enanthate with a hologram connecting the label that says void if open and authentic and original diagonal on hologram. The Test P says Test P 100 Testosterone Propionate 10mlfor intramuscular injection 100 mg/ml, has a red phoenix on the side and says psp with an expiration date and phoenix sports pharmaceuticals w/ website on the front, no hologram or anything.

Are these real? I really hope so.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
usually hologram is a good sign. especially on tren. test prop isnt usually faked cuz its just not worth it. sometimes you buy mast but ur actually getting oil winstrol, same gains.

u have tren e 10ml vials of 100mg/ml right?
i would shoot the tren e with every other shot of test prop. and run test prop EOD (every other day)
start with 100mg tren /shot so bout 200/week, than bump to 300-600mg/week

u have more than just a vial of each tho right?

mayb add a ml/week of test enanthate, so an extra 250 of long ester test. so when you drop the tren e, test e, test a, u would have the long test ester while the tren clears up.
or u can just stop the tren e, and run test prop for an extra 2weeks while the ester clears up than drop the test, pct.....but this is the more expensive way.

Rasbeck

Awards
Yes, I have tren e 10ml vials of 100mg/ml. I thought I just wrote back to this at home, but didn't go through. I have 2 bottles of each. I still need to pick up 2 more of each. It adds up! Had to wait to get the rest, but I wanted to have pct in place. I have 5000iu of hcg that I haven't mixed yet... was going to do 250iu 2x week. Then I have 50, 50mg clomid tabs (won't use all this time). Then I have 50, 50mg winny tabs that I will run last 7 weeks.

I was actually going to do pretty much what you said with the tren e... a total of 300mg/week for the first 2 weeks, then 400mg/week for the remainder.

DigitalAsh

Awards
Tren isn't really reccomended for first cycle, but I think if you keep your dose low you can get away with it. Plus at your age if you screw something up getting on TRT wouldn't really be a big deal lol.

I'd start the Tren E now, it's gonna take a while to build up and you have to stop around two weeks before the prop so if you want to get a decent run out of it you should get going now. Keep the dose low for the first few weeks and work up slowly.

Rasbeck

Awards
I started the Tren the first week 300mg week 1 and 2 then moving up to 400mg... in my second week now. I gained about 7lbs of what must be water weight the first week from the Test P. It's def. more subtle than I thought it would be so far, but getting some crazy pumps. Waiting for the Tren to kick in!

Rasbeck

Awards
Just thought I'd let you guys know everything is going great with this. Have almost a month left on cycle. I started at 215 prob 20% body fat and am now 235 and 18%. First cycle... loving it... don't regret combining everything for my first either. No sides except slightly irratible feel like everyone is a moron. Haha. But I'm a calm cat so no biggie, I deal with it. Also def. sweat a lot at night from the tren. I just added some HGH last week also. Lol. 2iu's ED going to run that for a few months.

Thanks again for your help when I was deciding fellas. I've learned a ton!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if ur going to run the tren e- dont run it ten wks dude, i would do 8 wks so by the time u come off test prop the tren e has about gotten out of ur system- winstrol with this cylce is redundant trenbolone trumps winstrol by like 10x when it comes to fat burning/anabolism

yes trenbolone has thermogenic properties- research it- to all who say no steroid burns fat- your wrong tren does

i will say this though

i will never in my life touch trenbolone again- ever

im on a moderate cycle of npp/mastp/testc and i love it recomp has been amazing so far

Rasbeck

Awards
Thanks for the advice. Done with the tren this week, so I ran it for about 10 weeks. Haven't had any sides besides the minor ones I mentioned earlier. I appreciate the advice, but I am done with the 12 week cycle in 2 weeks. Definitely happy with the results, I would do the same thing again, and prob will in a few months. Going to rock this HGH until then.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually kind of surprised you only lost 2 percent bf. Everyone I've known who has taken tren has ripped up ridiculously.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm actually kind of surprised you only lost 2 percent bf. Everyone I've known who has taken tren has ripped up ridiculously.
he probably gained some lbm too

Rasbeck

Awards
I'm down to about 17% now. From what I heard I thought it was going to literally melt the fat off. Lol... I have done 0 cardio though besides a brief warm up before weights. It's amazing how it really takes your endurance away.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm down to about 17% now. From what I heard I thought it was going to literally melt the fat off. Lol... I have done 0 cardio though besides a brief warm up before weights. It's amazing how it really takes your endurance away.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say our diet needs overhauling. It was a first cycle, take the experience and finish PCT. Then focus on your diet to see what works for you nutritionally.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to go out on a limb and say our diet needs overhauling. It was a first cycle, take the experience and finish PCT. Then focus on your diet to see what works for you nutritionally.
I think that limb is pretty darn sturdy! Def need some overhauling on diet...bf should be a lot lower from Tren.

Rasbeck

Awards
Diet was solid but there was drinking on weekends. I just finished last Friday and ended up at 225lbs 14% body fat. Feeling great! PCT now. Everyone is asking questions about how the hell I got to where I'm at and feeding me lots of compliments, so I must of done something right!

davidq

davidq

Awards
dont drink lol ya tren should make you more ripped than ripped so shoulda the prop you shoulda been at like 10 or below bodyfat.

bomb402

Awards
What is this peak level crap? I mean just use more enanthate to begin with if you are banking on overlap to increase ur dose to "kick in".

Also, on 2400 calories I don't think the olson twins could gain weight even if on tren and prop. EAT SOME FOOD BOY.

davidq

davidq

Awards
What is this peak level crap? I mean just use more enanthate to begin with if you are banking on overlap to increase ur dose to "kick in".

Also, on 2400 calories I don't think the olson twins could gain weight even if on tren and prop. EAT SOME FOOD BOY.
hahahhahahaha