deca, EQ, and D-bol.....are they really similar?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning another cycle for this fall, and was just wondering how close the effects of EQ and Deca are...mostly the side effects.....Deca sux as far as I'm concerned, and won't run it again....Could I expect the same from EQ?

And also, isn't EQ an injectable version of D-bol? Or would the stacking the two together make sense?

Anyway, all the bro science and real science are being comprehended enough to make me dangerous, LOL...

Cycle will definately be 600/wk of test E to start with, no doubt about that!

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning another cycle for this fall, and was just wondering how close the effects of EQ and Deca are...mostly the side effects.....Deca sux as far as I'm concerned, and won't run it again....Could I expect the same from EQ?

And also, isn't EQ an injectable version of D-bol? Or would the stacking the two together make sense?

Anyway, all the bro science and real science are being comprehended enough to make me dangerous, LOL...

Cycle will definately be 600/wk of test E to start with, no doubt about that!
No, equip is not an injectable version of Dbol; not even close. Dbol is highly anabolic, even though it has a very low affinity for binding to the AR. Equip raises your RBC to dangerous levels with very little in the way of anabolic activity. Deca sucks, I agree, but if you don't mind ED, then deca may be your cup of tea (altough I know you've already dismissed it). You don't need equip for anything, ever. It sucks at increasing strength, lubricationg joints and bulking up. It's as worthless as Stanzabol, but for different reasons. Stick with Dbol, 50mgs a day for a start. I need 100mgs to notice anything on Dbol, but I'd start out low at first.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I misread....EQ was made while trying to make injectible dbol or something similar but prolly not really :D.....but thanks for the advice and I'm gonna leave EQ alone!!