When can I run again?

atlirishfan

Awards
I am on week 2 of my PCT and was wondering what the standard was as to when I can hit my next cycle. I ran Sus250 @2x per week (Mon/Thur) for 10 weeks. I ve read that its time on + PCT = Time off so if I understand correctly then I would do the following

Last PIN (3-24)
Nolva 2 weeks later (4-11)
Nolva ends (@5-8)

So by this Measure I should be able to hit a Second cycle in July correct?

I was thinking about starting up 4 weeks after the last Nolva can i do this since it was just a SUS250 cycle?

Thanks for any help you can offer

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am on week 2 of my PCT and was wondering what the standard was as to when I can hit my next cycle. I ran Sus250 @2x per week (Mon/Thur) for 10 weeks. I ve read that its time on + PCT = Time off so if I understand correctly then I would do the following

Last PIN (3-24)
Nolva 2 weeks later (4-11)
Nolva ends (@5-8)

So by this Measure I should be able to hit a Second cycle in July correct?

I was thinking about starting up 4 weeks after the last Nolva can i do this since it was just a SUS250 cycle?

Thanks for any help you can offer
time on = 10 weeks
PCT = 6 weeks

so that makes 16 weeks off and means sometime in september.

atlirishfan

Awards
That wasnt the answer I wanted to hear but, the right answers are never the ones you want to hear. Thanks for the clarifaction

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Better safe then sorry bro, I agree with EasyJL

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
time on = 10 weeks
PCT = 6 weeks

so that makes 16 weeks off and means sometime in september.
Blood work is also good to let you know when you're able to run again. So get blood work done before cycle, during cycle and after PCT. :bigok:

atlirishfan

Awards
Thanks guys, I will follow the time on + PCT= Time off model. I will look into getting some blood work as well to make sure everything looks good. Thanks again for the help its better to ask and listen then to pay the price later.

Is IBE Epistane ok to run a month after my PCT or wait for everything unitl SEPT?

Thanks

atlirishfan

Awards
Thanks. The reason for wanting to jump back in so quick is I had shoulder surgery (100% tear of labraum 50% tear of rotor cuff) in June of last year. I was released to lift in December of last year and rsn a Sus250 cycle from Jan-March. During that time I saw the most gains in my Range of Motion and a decrease in the nagging ache feeling in my shoulder. Now it I feel as if I have taken a step back and I really want to get back to 100% quick.
I play in a softball league and Flag Football league during the week and cant throw to save my life so its frustrating. Just looking for that extra push in the gym to help me get back to full speed

Any suggestions that will help with strength/range of motion that i would be able to take in the interim? I use the normal chondroitin/glucosamine (liquid becuase it works faster), take my multi vitimans as well NoXplode pre work out, Cell Mass post work out, I am 34 so i know some of the pain can probably be arthitis in the shoulder joint becuase doc said it was already prevelant in it. Anything???? I can handle waiting to gain weight because i can stick with my diet and manage that side for now. Its more the Shoulder issue and wanting to push harder in the gym to get there

thanks

thanks again guys.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I would use SuperCissusRX or some form of cissus quadrangularis and a higher dose fish oil...

Another cycle isn't the right answer.