BLOODWORK RESULTS - Check Them Out !

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Ok So I was planning on starting a cycle next week (D-Zine/M-LMG) and had blood drawn last week to check some things out. Ill put a *** on the outskirts of things i would like to be double checked.

Total Testosterone 481 (250-1100)
FSH 0.61 ***
LH 1.49 ***

Vitamin D3 49
T4 (Free) 2.2 (1.0-2.4)
T4 (Total) 7.2 (4.8-10.4)
DHEA 270 (61-1636)
HCG <2 (<5)
Prolactin 17.2 ***
Cortisol (Total) 23.3 (4.0-22.0)

Total Cholesterol 172 (125-170) ***
HDL 56 (31-65)
LDL 104 (<110)

Chol/HDLC Ratio 3.1 (<5.0)

AST 16 (12-32)
ALT 22 (8-46)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Cholesterol is fine (concern point is over 220 total, or a bad ratio), LH is ok, not optimal, but you have a decent total testosterone level. FSH, well I hope you don't plan on having kids soon.

The prolactin would worry me most.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Cholesterol is fine (concern point is over 220 total, or a bad ratio), LH is ok, not optimal, but you have a decent total testosterone level. FSH, well I hope you don't plan on having kids soon.

The prolactin would worry me most.
I take B6 almost everyday for prolactin, maybe ill have to pick up some caber?

Wow why do you say the whole kid thing?
And how could i get the LH/FSH up? HCG?

My last pct to a M-drol/M14add cycle (few months back) looked like this:

Clomid 100/75/50/25
Nolva 20/00/00/00
Fenugreek 2500mg/day
Tribulus 2500-3000mg/day
Zinc 50mg/day

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well, FSH is usually the marker for live sperm production, so being low there lowers fertility. You can have low testerosterone and have high sperm count so long as FSH is high (I know from experience). When you decide its time to have a kid, go ahead and give it a try first, because low FSH doesn't guarantee a problem, just is a marker for it likely being a problem. Then to raise it what seems most common is HMG, but i wouldn't use it till necessary.

The thing with your LH is that given what your current total testosterone is like I'd leave it alone rather than manipulate it. You do have a reasonable total testosterone so better not to monkey around.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
So do you think i should hold off on the cycle?

Im not looking to have kids for a while so its not really a big deal now, i just dont want to screw something up even worse. But when it does come time, you think using HMG/Clomid will be good enough to make it happen?

Also, What should i take for the Cortisol? I tend to keep fat around my stomach/chest area only really, Any natural supplements? or actual products like Suppress-C?

My next pct will prolly look something like this:

HCG 500mg 1st week
Torem 120/90/60/60
Clomid 25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5
Fenugreek 3000mg/day
Tribulus 3000mg/day
Zinc 50mg/day
B6 400mg/day

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well, at least if you run the cycle, you have a baseline so your after pct bloodwork will have something to be compared to.

For cortisol its iffy, as to get an accurate cortisol picture they usually test you through the day by taking saliva samples. so a single early morning blood test isn't really enough to say you truly have high cortisol levels. But something like suppress-c, taurus's 7ke, prototype nutritions 7 spray or 11kt all would work

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Well, at least if you run the cycle, you have a baseline so your after pct bloodwork will have something to be compared to.

For cortisol its iffy, as to get an accurate cortisol picture they usually test you through the day by taking saliva samples. so a single early morning blood test isn't really enough to say you truly have high cortisol levels. But something like suppress-c, taurus's 7ke, prototype nutritions 7 spray or 11kt all would work
Alright awesome, thanks alot man.