M-drol and cardio
- 04-21-2011, 02:46 PM
- 04-21-2011, 04:38 PM
- 04-22-2011, 03:28 AM
04-22-2011, 03:41 AM
mdrol is going to most likely increase your blood pressure somewhat regardless of how much support you take. Can your body handle it? Probably, but the fat is gonna melt off with this compound easily, so one can tone it down most likely... easier on the joints also, my friend.
You doing this to increase biking or running? If so, another compound like epi is probably more suited for your desired results.
04-22-2011, 05:30 AM
thanks for the responses. i will try to cut back some. im trying to bulk. i do this much for my work, in the event that i need it, and it pays off sometimes.
Similar Forum Threads
- By pitching101 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 11-26-2012, 10:22 PM
- By Travitsu in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2010, 01:34 AM
- By baz350 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2009, 07:58 PM
- By javry in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-19-2009, 05:09 PM
- By derker2008 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2009, 09:35 PM