Looking for a nartural cycle

ProPopper

Awards
Anyone know of a good non ph cycle to run. im currently in a well needed down time and want something to get the strength and muscle gains going again.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
If you're looking for something non-hormonal, then I would suggest posting a thread in the supplements section (although, sometimes PH talk does happen there)

And my suggestion for a natural stack would be:

Titanium
DAA
Erase
Creatine mono (or nitrate)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're looking for something non-hormonal, then I would suggest posting a thread in the supplements section
Agreeing with this.

That being said, there are a LOT of options. It depends on how much you're looking to spend and how much you're looking to stack.

DAA + Erase or another AI is great. Creatine Nitrate is great. HCGenerate should be back in stock soon and is great. If you're looking for a steal, Forged Steel is Buy 1 get 2 Free (with an extra discount available, too):

http://www.rlssupplements.com/store/brutal-alchemy/forged-steel-90ct.html

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
NTBM stuff

Bridge 1.7 normal dose
Attack
Ancient Strength
Muscle Replenisher
Power PB

I use 5 caps of Bridge (2 caps 1st thing am, 1 pre WO, 2 Post), 3 Attack pre WO, 5 caps Ancient Strength pre WO, and 2 scoups of Muscle Replenisher post.

The Muscle Replenisher has 3g's of creatine mono so you are actually getting more than 5g's of creatine a day(8 total with the AS) Which i think is a balanced amount. It also contains everything you need post WO. So all in all I think its the perfect amount of carbs, protein, amino's, etc.

The proper amount of pro/carbs is essential to give your muscles enough to grow but its not too much where your going to gain any fat. If your really going after some mass add 1 more scoup of muscle replen. Which will really helpout with gaining more mass/size.

Some people who need more kick pre WO should add in some N2KTS for more energy but I personally dont need it.

I also add some Power PB to each shake for more quality cals, protein, and healthy fats. The Mono and Poly sat. (omega 3&6) fats do not stick on the body, they are used quickly for energy and also help out with joints. The fiber is just an added bonus.

The pro shakes with the power PB are great because they make the shake much more than just a normal protein shake. I dont end up taking as many as fish oil caps and CLA because we are getting all we need in the shake (Fish oil & CLA wise).

Just thought Id share. Please add some comments people. Sorry I was all over the place a bit.

ProPopper

Awards
holy tits. is this your everyday ddeal. or do you just do this between cycles.