Nervous about the needle, any tips

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Nervous about 20 gauge 1 needles test cyp 300. Any ideas of how to relax or the best place to shoot shoulder or butt?

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Id go with 23 or 25 guage. quads have always been the best for me. never done it anywhere else, your gonna be nervous your first time, just pop your cherry

Husker89

Banned
Awards
lol thanks man. Ya the 20 seem pretty big and my buddy who has done it a lot said to alternate shoulder and butt. I should just look the other way and let it happen right?

DjFlipnautikz

Awards
I was at your position 3 months ago. I suggest you try to have a friend do the first one for you and show you how in front of you.

First 20 Guage is kinda big and might hurt, the bigger thenumber the smaller the needle. go with something like 22ga 1.5" for glutes or 25ga 1" for Quads.

make sure that you also let some Oil drip down the needle, as that helps ALOT!
It makes it go in like a hot knife in butter.

And Glutes are the best, if someone else does it. If not Then go for Quads.

Shoulder are really hard to do since you can only use one hand.

And last take a look at spotinjections.com for any pictures or help.

GOOD LUCK and after you pop that cherry, you are not going to be able to wait for the next shot!! lol!!

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Hey thanks DJ i wentto spotinjections and am ready to do this i just need to order 25 gauge needles i just need to order them. I already have the cyp so ill probably just save it for my next cycle. What would be the best spot for the 20 gauge 1 inch pins?

First 20 Guage is kinda big and might hurt, the bigger thenumber the smaller the needle. go with something like 22ga 1.5" for glutes or 25ga 1" for Quads.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I was married for twenty years; I dont consider a needle, losing a limb, or arterial bleeding painful.

But, use the 23 gauge, it works just fine................

cujo200231

Awards
I use 22g 1.5 needles on my shoulders, go in about 1-1.25 inches. Worse thing u can do is dwell on it. I barely feel it break the skin and i dont feel anything after that. Well I did the one time when I nicked a vein or a nerve, that hurt lol and wasnt too much fun watching the blood run out like crazy lol

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I ordered some 23g 1's to draw and some 25g 1's to shoot from gpz. Thanks for all the info easy i enjoy ur opinions and advice.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some 23g 1's to draw and some 25g 1's to shoot from gpz. Thanks for all the info easy i enjoy ur opinions and advice.

easy's the man. He never passes judgment on anyone, that's nice to see. Especially on a bodybuilding forum where lets face it.....we all do some questionable things sometimes :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do lose it sometimes on the "i'm 20, 6'1" 145lbs hard gainer and I've been training 6 months, which steroid should I take" threads

Tommy1109

Awards
Slow...steady breathingg. Think of your favorite song or something??
Better yet... think of your goals! do it for them :)

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Look at it this way, Theres way bigger things in life then a little ass needle, Just look the other way put some jamming music on and stick that mother in your leg. aspirate inject baddaabooom your done. swab it with alchy swab after. Put a spongebob bandage those always work better then the other cartoon ones.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Look at it this way, Theres way bigger things in life then a little ass needle, Just look the other way put some jamming music on and stick that mother in your leg. aspirate inject baddaabooom your done. swab it with alchy swab after. Put a spongebob bandage those always work better then the other cartoon ones.

i've honestly always wondered if dudes really do use band aids after injects or not

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
23g 1.5 inch. upper portion right or left portion of your glute. lest amount of veins from what ive heard, you dont want to hit one. bloody mess

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Hell ya go huskers!!!so i went to the pharmacy and got 25g 5/8 inch pins for 25 cent a piece, i am going to pin 150 mg or 1/2ml of cyp 2nite and then do that again on monday and then next thursday start doing 300 twice a week in two shots, i will tell you how this goes a 25 g 5/8 aint **** so i am just gonna have to do it. Ill post after im done.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ya for sure easy on the 20 yr old 145 guy, i am 200lbs and 21 and i have been lifting naturally from 14 to 20 and i used to weigh 130 so ya i was little, did some phs for a couple of years but am sick of the liver toxicity and the little gains, either go big or go home **** prohormones, TEST or nothing lol.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
ya for sure easy on the 20 yr old 145 guy, i am 200lbs and 21 and i have been lifting naturally from 14 to 20 and i used to weigh 130 so ya i was little, did some phs for a couple of years but am sick of the liver toxicity and the little gains, either go big or go home **** prohormones, TEST or nothing lol.
Ive seen great gains on ph's, some gains bigger then what people have gotten from a test cycle. Dunno where you got the info from of thinking a ph isnt a big thing. It's a steroid as well just oral and harder to keep your gains is all. Nothing much to it.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
:kiss:
Ive seen great gains on ph's, some gains bigger then what people have gotten from a test cycle. Dunno where you got the info from of thinking a ph isnt a big thing. It's a steroid as well just oral and harder to keep your gains is all. Nothing much to it.
I should rephrase that man, i want more gains in size and strength, i want a naturally occuring substance in my body which is test, and i want more permenent gains, i have gotten big off of phs just ready for the next step.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Can you do 25g 1 inch in the glutes, or do you need 1.5 inch for glutes?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I just did it i had a few drinks and hit 200 mgs in my right quad i didnt even feel it lol 25 gauge aint ****, here we come test !!!!!!!!! Thanks guys for advice anything ba i should look for like bad sings aka swollen leg i wiped the bottle twice my leg twice before and twice after so i think im good.