Tren Kicks In

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Many ask when a certain compound kicks in, so I thought I'd post this, but don't intent to make this a training log.

I'm on my 2nd full week of blasting (tren/test/mast/dbol/adrol). Today I noticed a huge increase in strength, that I attribute to the Tren. My bench went up 20 pounds and I repped those extra 20 with ease. I know I could have gonoe higher, but don't want to risk injury--yet. I also lost 5 pounds, which is a surprise because I have been eating more and take 50-100mgs of dbol/adrol daily. Anyway, for me it was about the 12th day, give or take, that it kicked in. When it kicks in there is no question about it.

I'm on TRT (400mg a week) normally, so when I blast, I'm already half way there. For me, the 2nd week starts to show strength gains.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Many ask when a certain compound kicks in, so I thought I'd post this, but don't intent to make this a training log.

I'm on my 2nd full week of blasting (tren/test/mast/dbol/adrol). Today I noticed a huge increase in strength, that I attribute to the Tren. My bench went up 20 pounds and I repped those extra 20 with ease. I know I could have gonoe higher, but don't want to risk injury--yet. I also lost 5 pounds, which is a surprise because I have been eating more and take 50-100mgs of dbol/adrol daily. Anyway, for me it was about the 12th day, give or take, that it kicked in. When it kicks in there is no question about it.

I'm on TRT (400mg a week) normally, so when I blast, I'm already half way there. For me, the 2nd week starts to show strength gains.
Tren ace?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established

you use 400mg a week for a TRT dose? Wow, do you actually need that much? Or do you just like to cruise at like 1400ng? Not that there is anything wrong with that, lol. Just curious if that is the case or not.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
you use 400mg a week for a TRT dose? Wow, do you actually need that much? Or do you just like to cruise at like 1400ng? Not that there is anything wrong with that, lol. Just curious if that is the case or not.
200mgs on Sunday and 200mgs on Wed, my TRT. Been doing it for years and love that dose.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at 400 its more like 3000ng roughly

animaleater

Awards
Hate to tell you but 400 mg is hardly a trt dose. Make sure to have frequent blood test along the way.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Hate to tell you but 400 mg is hardly a trt dose. Make sure to have frequent blood test along the way.
When you say that, what do you base it on, what others say or do? Have you ever had blood work done at 400mgs per week and match it against your baseline? I agree that 400mgs is not for everyone, but to sit there and gasp in horror without facts to back it up is just ridiculous. I'll bet most guys get a blood profile done after cycle and after PCT to see if they're ok, "if" they even get blood work done. I've had blood work done the day I load up heavy, the day before I load up, mid blasting cycle, and during my "normal" TRT. If I load up with test/tren/mast, etc and have blood work done that morning, my test levels are near 6000. Three days later, same gear, my test levels are 1500. Critical profiles, like RBC, cholesterol, liver values, etc, remain fairly constant. Yes, they are elevated, but within limits. And ironically, my levels prior to AAS were in some cases worse. Equip raised my RBC way above range, but once I stopped, 6 months later, I was back in range. Equip will kill you.

So yes, I do get frequent blood work done. Now tell me how you conclude that 400mg per week is hardly TRT for me?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I load up with test/tren/mast, etc and have blood work done that morning, my test levels are near 6000. Three days later, same gear, my test levels are 1500. So

Now tell me how you conclude that 400mg per week is hardly TRT for me?
You answer the question yourself. you spend half the week at somewhere between 1-4x top of normal scale of human levels. No real doctor would prescribe that as its not what human bodies are meant to have as far as levels go. You aren't on TRT, you are just on blast and cruise cycles. Nothing wrong with that, but calling it TRT is ridiculous.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
You answer the question yourself. you spend half the week at somewhere between 1-4x top of normal scale of human levels. No real doctor would prescribe that as its not what human bodies are meant to have as far as levels go. You aren't on TRT, you are just on blast and cruise cycles. Nothing wrong with that, but calling it TRT is ridiculous.
Well, I really didn't expect or ask anyone to critique my TRT; all I wanted to do was offer some benchmark as to when someone may expect to see Tren kick in at a certain dose. I only posted my TRT as a reference, which is prudent if you want to know the whole picture...But even as you think you found the reason why my TRT is bad, you still fail to understand that even with test levels at 6000, my profile is the same as it is three days later when test levels are at 1500. The spike in test levels is the same for everyone, but of course the spike is dose dependent. So I cruise/blast at 400mgs per week, the terminology means nothing. I call it TRT, you call it insane or whatever. Point is the Tren and how it kicks in, not my TRT, which I never really asked any feedback on.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, the terminology is everything. TRT is Testosterone REPLACEMENT Therapy, so its meant to be natural replacement levels. Nothing wrong with running the way you are, but its not replacement of normal levels, you've had more testosterone in your body in the first 2 days of the week than any natural male has ever had recorded for a week. And even by the day prior to next injection i'm sure you are in the top half of normal. But so long as you have regular blood tests who cares.

But anyhow tren ace kicks in lightly for me by the 3rd EOD inject or so and feels fully in by the 5th. with having the tren e as well, i'd expect you'd get a little extra boost come the 3rd week as well

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Well, the terminology is everything. TRT is Testosterone REPLACEMENT Therapy, so its meant to be natural replacement levels. Nothing wrong with running the way you are, but its not replacement of normal levels, you've had more testosterone in your body in the first 2 days of the week than any natural male has ever had recorded for a week. And even by the day prior to next injection i'm sure you are in the top half of normal. But so long as you have regular blood tests who cares.

But anyhow tren ace kicks in lightly for me by the 3rd EOD inject or so and feels fully in by the 5th. with having the tren e as well, i'd expect you'd get a little extra boost come the 3rd week as well
I agree. I would hate for anyone to copy my typical dosage because it is, as you said, high by all accounts.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, thats where I worry, because you run across guys on these forums who have never had a blood test and decided to self prescribe TRT and then look around trying to figure what dose to run.

I had one doctor remotely via an antiaging clinic who'd start you at 300mg/wk, partially to help with some extra rapid fat loss / muscle gain but they never cared about further blood tests. My local urologist runs blood tests on my 2x a year (knowing that my GP draws one more time a year) and he's queasy about anyone being over 150mg/wk. Actually i've just as of last week decided to voluntarily drop mine to 100 for a month and see how I feel, as even 150 is high by most standards.