This is how you got gear back in the day

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
Back in my late teens I didn't know of any message boards, and if you had a source it was someone in person and you took what they told you as the gospel, you didnt question sh*t!! If you ran your mouth you got your ass beat too. But the biggest thing about acquiring gear, or the hardest part was this..you had to already look like you were on gear as a natural!! You had to get big enough naturally to have anybody speak to you about it, IF YOU WERE LUCKY!! It makes me ****ing sick to see little idiots who are 140 lbs wanting to know how to run their anadrol and 1000/mg of test per week

boxer78

Awards
Did you walk uphill in the snow both ways barefoot to get it too? :p

J/K, I see your point. That's what happens with so much information at your fingertips. It's a double-edged sword for sure.

princeshock

princeshock

Awards
Sounds like someone is pissed off at newbie bodybuilders wanting to start cycling. Give me a ****ing break and what is this **** about starting 1g a week of test and doing high doses of orals. Teach the new guys what to do and what dosages. Don't mark newbs off like crap under your shoe man it gives the steroid community a bad name. I agree though 140 pounds is not good to start cycling probably.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think what OP was saying, was that back in the day you had to pay your dues, now everything is almost handed to you on a platter, not having to work for anything. Of course I knew of several dealers looking to prey on the weak, little guys looking for that edge, taking advantage of them and lots of times selling them bunk gear.

princeshock

princeshock

Awards
Its still not handed to you on a silver platter. Almost every internet source is sketchy. Even the most trusted so called ones. Theres always complaints about stuff and not getting there gear for like 8 weeks and thats after they complain about the website not giving them there gear. You also hear about people getting busted through getting there stuff on the internet. Nothings handed to you on a silver platter still. The best way to get gear is still having it personally given to you..as far as i can tell and thats not that easy..

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
I think what OP was saying, was that back in the day you had to pay your dues, now everything is almost handed to you on a platter, not having to work for anything. Of course I knew of several dealers looking to prey on the weak, little guys looking for that edge, taking advantage of them and lots of times selling them bunk gear.
exactly, thats all I was saying, it just wasn't as easy so often times you worked much harder either before actually getting legit gear or even on gear. And still so many fakes out there, your exactly right!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like someone is pissed off at newbie bodybuilders wanting to start cycling. Give me a ****ing break and what is this **** about starting 1g a week of test and doing high doses of orals. Teach the new guys what to do and what dosages. Don't mark newbs off like crap under your shoe man it gives the steroid community a bad name. I agree though 140 pounds is not good to start cycling probably.
Like they listen when you try to tell them.