sust/winny cycle.

funnyfini2

Awards
planning on doing this cycle mid may.tryna get some good lean mass gains...keep reading and hearing different things about how many times to inject sust..but the majority have said once a week,so anyone got anything to say about that on that??

weeks 1-12.Sust 250-500mg/week....only injection once a week at the 500 mg
weeks 2-10.winny-50 mg/day
weeks 1-12 anastrozole- .5 mg/day
weeks 14-17 clomid-100mg/day
weeks 14-17 nolva- 40mg/day
weeks 14-17 anastrozole-.5mg/day

robxxxxxx69

Awards
Sust is like 3 times a week. But honestly just run test e or c..

whiteguy11

Awards
two injections per week for the sus...monday and thur.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
planning on doing this cycle mid may.tryna get some good lean mass gains...keep reading and hearing different things about how many times to inject sust..but the majority have said once a week,so anyone got anything to say about that on that??

weeks 1-12.Sust 250-500mg/week....only injection once a week at the 500 mg
weeks 2-10.winny-50 mg/day
weeks 1-12 anastrozole- .5 mg/day
weeks 14-17 clomid-100mg/day
weeks 14-17 nolva- 40mg/day
weeks 14-17 anastrozole-.5mg/day
I'd drop the Stanzabol and Sustanon. 50mgs a day of Stanzabol won't do squat. You're better off with straight test, either E or C, run 500mgs a week, then add something like Mast or Tren if you want to get lean mass.

Break down the Sustanon into three "piles" and do the math on the esters. You'd have to run maybe a gram of Sustanon to get any decent gains. But, if that's all you've got, then run it maybe 750mgs per wk, m-w-f, and if you have to use Stanzabol, then it really doesn't matter how you use it, it won't make a dent in your program.

funnyfini2

Awards
this is also my first cycle,reason i chose sust is because my friend gave it to me for free

funnyfini2

Awards
wont 750 mg a week be alot for my first time??

funnyfini2

Awards
thats what i thought which is why mon/wed/fri is not an option for me.....been talking to lots of bodybuilders at my gym and they are tellin me just do an injection once a week,but also a good amount tell me twice a week at that dosage and split it mon/thur at 250 each day

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
sust - 1 shot a week.
cypionate- 1 shot a week
enanthate 1-2 shots a week

it really dosent do much of a difference weather 1 or 2 shots of sust/week

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
That is a bit on the high end for your first cycle...you don't need that much Testosterone...
No, it's perfect. If taking 750 mg/week as three injections of 250 mg each, the average daily rate is 107 mg/day (750 mg divided by 7 days.) So the average taken in 5 days is 535 mg (107 mg/day times 5 days.) Add what will be the usual injection amount which is 250 mg, and your total is 785 mg, which is why I recommend 750 mg.

250 per week is basically TRT levels when you do the math. 500 per week is at the low end of a cycle, but for a first cycle, many recommend as high as 1gram per week. 750 per week is not high, especially if you understand how Sustanon works, the esters and how their half life works.

Personally, I don't like blends. I prefer shooting a long estered test, like Test E, twice a week at 200mg per shot, then injecting 100mgs of suspension on days you don't inject, which is far superior to me than Sustanon.

If you don't mind daily injections, then your best bet is 100mgs suspension ed. That way you don't play around with tricky esters that fade rapidly, no matter what the weight is.

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
Bump OP

I am also looking at a 12 week sust 250 cycle. Was recommended 1 shot per week and then Winny eod weeks 8-12. Will the once weekly shot of sust be sufficient?