about 17 days in androhard/turniabol lv.with bloods.need serious advice.plz read

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
got my blood from day 17 or so of this stack.here they are:
taking cycle support from AI twice a day.mult and fish oil as well

AST 88 normal range 10-40
ALT 376 normal range 9-60
IRON,total 25 normal range 45-175

testosterone total 128 normal range 250-1100
free 45.6 normal range 35-155

i got the dr to give me 20ml of test CYP

i just started into week 4,he wants me to take a ultrasound for my liver on 4/30.i would like to test good for this to look good,i am thinking about starting PCT tomorrow,and using liver jucie till that date.clouimd 150 for 4 days,then 50 till the bottle runs out,prolly only acouple of days
nova 20/20/10/10
i also was gonna take ostasarm at 12.5mg a day for 4 weeks and i have adamantium and titanium and toco 8

i will hold on to the test and try to have him no keep a eye on me so i can save for a cycle and shoot myself.what do you guys think.any help and advice would be great,thanks

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you get a baseline? Your ALT is high, I recommend stopping the cycle at least the turinabol.

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
i have my last bloods from about 12 days into my PCT of my failed superdrone cycle.normal 29 and 46.i feel good thou,i just wanna no test bad again cause i got him to give me a script for test,rather not ruining that

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i dont understand what you're asking.

hes giving you test cyp because he thinks you naturally have low test? but the low test is because of the androhard/ turinabol, right?

you also want to keep the script for test cyp, right?

so are you asking how you can keep your test low to keep the script but improve your liver numbers?

taking the clomid will raise your test, obviously. so he probably wont keep you on the test script.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd cut the cycle now with the numbers the way they are, man. Nothing is worth screwing your body up that badly over.

Those numbers do seem ridiculous, though, and it's odd that your test would be that low barely 2 weeks into a cycle.

Hope everything works out for you, bro.

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
my t levels where never high to begain with :(,i also have ED so we talked about this before.i dont think hes gonna test my t level again when i go for that utlta sound and hopfully he will just keeping giving me it and instead of doing it like a TRT i thing i can just run them in cycles.but i just need my liver to back to normal then to keep things in order.im gonna finish my cycle assist and use liver juice till then and do a full PCT

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you tripping balls about? What did you expect your numbers to look like nearing the end of the cycle? Anyways, liver values will come back down, test should go up.

And now you got a script for test, so I say stock up on the stuff lol. Do not use it and go on TRT if that is what you're thinking.

How old are you?

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
25.I know that they will that's why I'm stopping early to look good on that liver test so he'll keep giving me the test c.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats your prior history of aas look like?

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
nothing big,did trifecta,old androhard,2 turniabol lv,the new androhard and a very light and short superdrone,but i had ED before it and lower t levels

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Bro, dont screw around. Your ALT is smoking high bro. Get off of everything right now and take a long break. Yah, I would use the liver juice and that is it. Maybe one natural type test booster just so you can hang on to some libido. Make sure doc runs a complete liver profile for Hepatitis a,b,c as well as check you for Epstein Bar..You could always have Epstein Bar and not even know it. Just be safe bro, the supps can wait till later..SJ

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.it seems alittle too high for such mild stuff and I was taking support.maybe just random like depending on when I took the blood test.I'm running a fill pct with novla and t booster.I'll keep you guys posted

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have ran it in the past, curious what your bloods looked like then?

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
didnt test then,but like 12 days into PCT all was normal.ran the turnibol solo

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established