Epi + Tren = Bloating?

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
Hi All,
As part of a summer recomp/cut cycle I planned out a six week cycle of Havoc and Trenazone.

Epi - 30/30/40/40/40/40
Tren - 00/00/75/75/75/75

I have also been running T3 and EC in moderate amounts. Slowly bumped up to 75 a day and coming back down.

I have just started week 4 of the Epi, and week 2 of the Tren.

As this is cycle's whole purpose is to add some minor lbm while leaning out, I am rather concerned that I am bloating up. Diet has been kept in check, and I've even bumped up cardio, but the waistline is getting bigger every week.

My thoughts - Cut carbs even lower and maybe add a cap of Erase a day.

Do you think this would be effective to remove the water retention without hurting the cycle?

Any advice is appreciated.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't think that combination would bring bloating on whatsoever - that just seems odd (to me). I honestly don't know what to tell you, but I'm in to see what the experts suggest for reasoning.

The only thing I can say is that I was told caber is optimal to add when using tren products; though that's mainly for gyno-related flareups, I believe.

Jamespie

Awards
How tall are you and how much do you weigh? Because 40mgs of epi for 4 weeks is quite high. And if you weigh alot the difference between 30 and 40mgs may just be more sides instead of more gains. It was in my case.

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
I'm 5'10 and 180. I'll drop it back down to 30 I guess if that might help.

That doesn't really seem to explain the water retention though.

So if I want to try to get rid of this extra water -
Low carbs(<50g) + erase(1 or 2?) + diuretic?

Have plans this weekend where I'd really prefer not to be all bloated.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
I wouldn't think that combination would bring bloating on whatsoever - that just seems odd (to me). I honestly don't know what to tell you, but I'm in to see what the experts suggest for reasoning.

The only thing I can say is that I was told caber is optimal to add when using tren products; though that's mainly for gyno-related flareups, I believe.
Agreed.

I wouldn't suggest running in this type of cycle dopamine agonists but instead some Vitex Agnus Extract at 100-150mg (talking about agnusides only) will do the trick.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 5'10 and 180. I'll drop it back down to 30 I guess if that might help.

That doesn't really seem to explain the water retention though.

So if I want to try to get rid of this extra water -
Low carbs(<50g) + erase(1 or 2?) + diuretic?

Have plans this weekend where I'd really prefer not to be all bloated.
Low carbing will help to some extent, but I'd just make sure you're drinking enough water, limiting sodium intake and you can always add extra potassium to help keep it balanced, too.

I wouldn't recommend a diuretic while on cycle.

Rjr3412

Rjr3412

Awards
Low carbing will help to some extent, but I'd just make sure you're drinking enough water, limiting sodium intake and you can always add extra potassium to help keep it balanced, too.

I wouldn't recommend a diuretic while on cycle.
Thanks man. I'll keep the water intake extra high, and keep the carbs low. Hopefully that'll do the trick.

bravemac

bravemac

Awards
Agreed.

I wouldn't suggest running in this type of cycle dopamine agonists but instead some Vitex Agnus Extract at 100-150mg (talking about agnusides only) will do the trick.
Agree on dopamine agoniste but disagree on Vitex.

Vitex is a good option but if you can get L-Dopa you'll feel much better.
Vitex control prolactin issue but reduce libido.

In order of choice:
1) L-Dopa
2) Vitamin B6 (or P5P)
3) Vitex

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Agree on dopamine agoniste but disagree on Vitex.

Vitex is a good option but if you can get L-Dopa you'll feel much better.
Vitex control prolactin issue but reduce libido.

In order of choice:
1) L-Dopa
2) Vitamin B6 (or P5P)
3) Vitex
Can't say you are wrong but pretty small differences, they have pretty the same effects.

bravemac

bravemac

Awards
Can't say you are wrong but pretty small differences, they have pretty the same effects.
Agree, small differences.