- 07-15-2004, 03:46 AM
well my subject just started a clen cycle yesterday and they will
do a ramp that starts at 20 and goes to 120 if possiblelike...
my question is how many cycles 14on 14 off should the subject do without stopping for
a longer period of time... (I.E. 3cycles of 14on 14 off then stop for longer or just continue?)
- 07-17-2004, 04:32 PM
hello can anyone help!!! LOL
- 07-17-2004, 04:58 PM
07-19-2004, 03:28 AM
i havent heard about 2 days on 2 days off for 2 weeks, then 3 weeks off before????
i have always heard 2 weeks on everyday and then 2-3weeks off and repeat.... what do you guys think??????
07-19-2004, 10:35 AM
08-16-2004, 01:49 PM
would it be the same to do 2 days on 2 days off as doing it everyday? Or should I just stick with everyday use?
08-16-2004, 08:03 PM
- 6'1" 259 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2004
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
the everyday would be better.Originally Posted by jimmypop13
becsause even though it has a 34 hour half life.
if you took it on say:
Monday @ 12:00PM
It would be powerless at
Wednesday @ 12:AM
I mean why would you want to start building up and burning fat, to stop and have to start again?
Similar Forum Threads
- By BiGPiMPiN in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 02-18-2015, 07:55 AM
- By jordan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2003, 02:52 PM
- By jordan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-21-2003, 08:46 PM
- By goldylight in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2003, 09:53 PM
- By JBlaze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2003, 07:45 PM