1,4 Andro (Oral vs. Transdermal)

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
I am going to take a 1test/4ad/1,4 andro stack for 6 wks in the near future. I am using the 1,4 andro to help put on lean muscle gains rather than the use of an appetite enhancer.

Price is not a factor, I am willing to spend more on orals if it is more effective. Here are the factors I am considering.

Oral=45% absorption rate
Trans=40% absorption rate

With that said, wouldn't I take oral if price wasn't a factor? However, there's the argument of the sustained release of the transdermal which is "said" to work better, but I don't see much cycle logs of transdermal users.

I've also heard of oral users claiming they had great results at just 600mg, but others say they haven't seen any. Its a 50/50 split between the two, I haven't seen a majority favoring one side.

Any have experiences using both oral and trans administrations? I would love to hear feedback.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I've used a 1-Test / 1,4-Andro combo by trans and it worked great, just like you reasoned, better blood level consistency and delivery is practically the same either way.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I've also used 1-test/1,4 andro/4ad trans....seemed to work well. Beware the combo of 1-test/1,4 andro killed libido...for me anyway.....all in all I liked the cycle.

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
how much mg's per day did you take of the 1,4 trans? what were your experiences like in greater detail?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I use a 5% solution of half&half 1-t/1,4-Adione. Enough squirts to equal about 80-100mg of each/day (~200mg total) all in just one application. But if using a commercial carrier, probably double that dose by using a twice a day system.

As for results, I started swelling the next day. Just like a 400mg depo of 1-t cyp does me, very fast onset. I stacked anadrol and 4ad oral w/ the trans and it worked great. I feel the trans contributed alot.