Newbie Here Needs Help. HDrol Cycle & PCT

jm0311

Awards
Hey Guys - This is my first post but being a novice bodybuilder for the past 5 years I believe I have my diet, routine and knowledge to a point where I can utilize something alittle more potent for an edge in the gym. I realize that lately I have been working alot and school has been affecting my workouts so as it is now getting warmer out. I want to get my muscles back to where they were last year. I have the following in mind:

1 cycle of HDROL: 4-6 weeks.

I have: Hawthorne Berry
Cycle Assist
Milk Thistle
Fish Oil
Other Antioxidants.

Now I am looking to get my PCT in order. I was going to buy Nolvadex.

My questions are:
1) Do I absolutely need to take Nolva?
2) Is HDROL a good beginner PH?
3) What should I do for my PCT cycle?

gus.medrano

Awards
Bro, there are TONS of posts and logs with your EXACT questions....do some more research...

Just do a google search on H-drol bible...one of the MANY sites you can use.

Thatguy_603

Awards
Ok I just finished my cycle of hdrol maybe I can help . First off If ur not over 21 u shouldn't be trying this.
Hdrol was good but made me lazy but once I got to the gym it was straight focus . And most claim low lobido , mine was extremely high. I used multivitamins, cel cycle assist ( take 4 hours after taking hdrol) I took mine like this
Week 1: 1 pill
Week 2: 2 pills a day
Week 3-4: 3 pills a day
As for pct most will say to run novadex xt but I used a similar product just a lil cheaper called black dragon pct . Hdrol will also give u a good endurance and will help lose some fat too . Good luck and happy gaining !