Placebo - Mdien & M4ohn

aiki_pupil

Awards
There has been a lot of hype about the ability of these two compounds being able to produce any results.
I would be interested from hearing from any one who has posted with positive results from these compounds or believes they have seen results.

Specifically:

How long have you been training consistently?
Did your training change shortly before or after you started talking the PH's?
Was your diet consistent before starting the PH's?

My concern reading some of the posts about positive results is that inexperienced users, people freshly back in the gym and people that have changed up there routines alot my not have experienced the gains from the PH but are see results of perhaps better training, diet or Placebo.

Thoughts?

propho

Awards
  • Established
mdien sucks i think.. so much that i'm not even sure if i should be wasting my nolvadex for post cycle..i did 4 weeks of mdien at 12mgs ED.. starting weight @ 175.. ending weight @ 175.. it's considered a cutting cycle.. i guess i shed some bf.. but wasn't that great.. and i believe the only thing that really gave me a boost in the gym was taking m5aa pre-workout..

I've been training consistently for about 1 year now.. still a newb i guess.. done enough ph's to be able to tell if something works or not.. my diet is pretty good. good enough that people are like "wtf is with the stuff you eat"

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
i am on week 3 of 12mg/day mdien. don't really see much of anything. i'm leaning out slowly, but that is mainly due to the 2.7kcals/day & 4 dc style traing sessions a week.
maybe there's responders & non-responders...

scipio

Ruthless.
Awards
I'm not a bodybuilder, mind you.

In shape and training weekly for 9 years, 5'7 175. 1AAS, 4PH. The last PH cycle I did 2 weeks of M1T followed by 4 weeks of M4OHN (had just got it and couldn't wait). I gained about 10 from the first two weeks, then stayed the same on M4OHN, but hardened up and lost BF. My recovery from M4OHN was amazing, I felt like I was producing test while on the cycle, balls were reg size. I lost nothing post cycle, been clean since (about 2 months) and never lost anything from it. M4OHN gets thumbs up from me.

I was taking 4-5mg 3 times a day (4-5 cause I made the solution and i know I couldn't have gotten everything).

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm cutting on 9mg m-dien per day and 12mg m4ohn per day, having started the m-dien on monday of last week, and the m4ohn on monday of this week. As of yet I can't say with any certainty that either has really kicked in as of yet, but I'm patient enough to give things another week or so before making any sort of conclusions. Depending what happens in the next 2.5 weeks or so, I'll decide whether to stop the cycle at 4 weeks, or extend it to 5-6 weeks total.

I'm going to start performing cardio regularly to speed up fat loss now that things should be kicking in, but will leave my diet the same as it has been for the duration of my cutting phase thusfar.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"My recovery from M4OHN was amazing, I felt like I was producing test while on the cycle, balls were reg size."

I noticed this, too. I felt the same way when I followed a cycle up with M4OHN.

propho

Awards
  • Established
update on my post.. my workout on my arms last night was a little bit tougher than when I was on mdien.. so therefore I do believe mdien worked just not mind blowing.. i think i could go through sets much easier..

aiki_pupil

Awards
update on my post.. my workout on my arms last night was a little bit tougher than when I was on mdien.. so therefore I do believe mdien worked just not mind blowing.. i think i could go through sets much easier..
You mentioned being consistent for about year now in your fiirst post and at the same time doing enough PH cycles to be able to tell if something is working or not for you.

I have a couple of questions:

How long had you been back consitent before you started any PH cycles?
Did you work out with no PH cycles until you came to a training plateau?
If you did not how were you able to tell the difference with the milder PH's?

The reason for these questions and this post in particular are because I am not a newbie but have not been very serious in the gym for a few years. This year I have been training twice a week in MMA since January and been back lifting in the gym since march. I have been making pretty good gains and do not feel like I have reached a plateau all with out any supplementation beyond a heavy protien diet.

I am sitting on 6 btls of DS M4hon and 4 btls of DS Mdien which I have not started yet. My concern is that I may be jumping the gun here If I start taking these compounds now instead of waiting.

I am concerned whether these compounds are going to work at all, and do not want to attribute what I would gain anway to a compound that is not really helping.

TBigs

Awards
The reason for these questions and this post in particular are because I am not a newbie but have not been very serious in the gym for a few years. This year I have been training twice a week in MMA since January and been back lifting in the gym since march. I have been making pretty good gains and do not feel like I have reached a plateau all with out any supplementation beyond a heavy protien diet.
Aiki, If you are seeing pretty good gains each week then I would not recommend using any PH/PS. No need to try to fix something which is working well. It is when your gains start to slow or stop (not just for a week or two which could be from just a bad week) that you should start looking into options which include things like PHs.
MDien and MOHN do work in most people especially if used correctly and in the appropriate doses. I have used both and received good results (expected results not M1T try results) and did not need to use very high doses (8mg for MDien and 16mg for MOHN). I used both on a very strict cutting cycle and they both did work well to help keep muscle and hardness as well as even providing strength gains while I was very carb depleted and on lower calories. I don't think they would be good bulkers but have a place in a stack with a transdermal or injectable.

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
"My recovery from M4OHN was amazing, I felt like I was producing test while on the cycle, balls were reg size."

Ya, me too. I ran m4ohn after a long cycle of 4ad prop/1-test cyp and I was shut down hard. My ball had atrophied a bit. After starting the m4ohn, my testicles went back to normal size in a week and my sex drive came back too. I've read that m4oht has some anti estrogenic effects, maybe mohn does to ?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I am going to rant a little, so please keep that in mind.

I have a very good friend who used only Phs for the last 4 weeks of his contest prep for the USA's this weekend. He is a heavy weight and has been training for about 9 years and is very exp, although his doses are higher then most of this board, he loved MD, M4OHN, 1 test cyp and M5AA. He only used the M5AA with M4OHN in the last 2 weeks to harden up, but ran MD for the first 4 weeks of the prep, then we added in m4ohn with it till the last 2 week dropped the md and added the m5aa and increased the dose of m4ohn.

For those who feel that steroids are better, just out of curiousity what makes you believe that these arent steroids? Because they are legal? It makes me laugh when i see people post "just use real stuff instead". What makes you believe this isnt real, or that when you buy illegal steroids you are really getting what you pay for. You would all be surprised to find out that most injectable steroids sold really are all counterfit and contain just test prop.

Dont assume because its legal it isnt effective or doesnt work. M4OHN or MD are not bulking type compounds, anything that blocks E or doesnt convert to E will not result in large gains unless you are retaning water in the kidneys as you do with M1T.

If you are on a diet, and using these to cut, losing weight while not getting weaker, they are working. If you gained a couple lbs but got harder, more vascular and lost some fat they are working. If you feel great, recovery is faster or you arent as sore as long, they are working.

M1T is the example not the rule, so dont expect results like that M1T when using anything else. If you have used M1T you have used the strongest harshest compound there is IMO.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
mdien= 2 thumbs down.

ascended up to 12mg/day on the stuff, i just havn't noticed anything besides acne & the same mild gut pains that come on in my 3rd week of any "methyl". m1t is the only thing so far that's impressed me at all. :frustrate

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
well, i'm getting gut pains starting at this dose, & with the original lethal doses recommended at 2-3mgs i don't know about multiplying that by like 10.

propho

Awards
  • Established
You mentioned being consistent for about year now in your fiirst post and at the same time doing enough PH cycles to be able to tell if something is working or not for you.

I have a couple of questions:

How long had you been back consitent before you started any PH cycles?
Did you work out with no PH cycles until you came to a training plateau?
If you did not how were you able to tell the difference with the milder PH's?

I am sitting on 6 btls of DS M4hon and 4 btls of DS Mdien which I have not started yet. My concern is that I may be jumping the gun here If I start taking these compounds now instead of waiting.

I am concerned whether these compounds are going to work at all, and do not want to attribute what I would gain anway to a compound that is not really helping.
good questions, well i started ph's about 6 months into getting serious about working out.. I know it was early.. so no I wasn't at a plateau.. the main reason i decided to do ph's is just to speed up the muscle building process.. I'm not trying to be HUGE just wanted to be in more shape than most people.. the main reason i could notice a difference is before while on mdien i would just blast through sets now those exact same sets i sometimes can't finish..it's definately for a cutting cycle though.. and i was treating it like a bulking cycle because that's my main goal.. i just like to try different compounds so that's why i didn't hold out till i really needed a cutting cycle.. i wish i had checked my bf before i started it to see if it had any effects in that area..

propho

Awards
  • Established
well, i'm getting gut pains starting at this dose, & with the original lethal doses recommended at 2-3mgs i don't know about multiplying that by like 10.
well if i recall the toxicity of mdien was over estimated as i believe someone was running it at 10mgs or more and their liver values barely changed.. mdien does somewhat give my stomach a bloated feeling.. but use your best judgement.. it's your body =)

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mg for mg MD is less anabolic, androgenic, and toxic then M1t. so, go ahead and multiply.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
20mg/day of the MD still yielded very, very little for me.