MHN

T

trackstud

Awards
oral product containing 5mg of the hormone Methylhydroxynandrolone per tablet. Methylhydroxynandrolone is a Nandrolone derivative however the 4-OH group added inhibits a conversion to DHT (dihydrotestosterone) or DHN (dihydronandrolone) making this a mildly androgenic and highly anabolic compound. There is also no conversion to estrogen or progesterone. This makes the compound favorable for those in "cutting" cycles.

Users of this product would typically experience increases in lean mass as well as moderate strength gains. Increased nitrogen retention, making the body a more anabolic environment. Central Nervous System (CNS) stimulation, not in a jittery ephedrine type feeling but you should be able to sleep less and still feel refreshed upon waking. Less time is needed for recovery between sets and workouts. There should be no decrease in sex drive, and should help with joint pain. Increases in the ability to lose fat while increasing vascularity. The side effects of this compound have shown to be very mild with few side effects. But all steroid hormones may cause acne, accelerated male pattern baldness, gynecomastia, testicle shrinkage, increased facial and body hair in men. As well as voice deepening and clitoral enlargement in females. However, this product has typically shown to be on the low end of such side effects.

A

anbes

Awards
Oh yep, I knew that as M4OHN, according to the AM DS profiles, it is comparable to anavar or oral primo, 12-13x anabolic and 2-3xs androgenic comparable to test, mild gains, good for cutting.
No real xperience about myself

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, was decent at high doses 40mgs plus from what I recall

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
'Tis a great cutting oral that never got the praise it deserved.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's just reappeared on the UK market in 10mg caps, 50 caps per bottle.
interesting.

Have you ever run it?
came close to running it so I researched the snot out of it and also advised with users who did who enjoyed their experience.its good to see it back and around again I def think it got a bad rap and never got the chance it deserved.

I believe Sldge would be a great person to ask about this product as I think he would be able to give a great insight into it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
warriorscode8 Anabolics 25
T50 Anabolics 6
T Anabolics 7
SMD Anabolics 10