xtren cycle

xlascox

Awards
i know this is my first post...
I've been lurking the ph forums for about a year now. ready to go to the dark side. i know people say tren is harsh and to start with hdrol or havoc. imma start it off with xtren just want to make sure i'm doing it the right way. I've been lifting since high school, these past 2 years have been serious got my diet on check and everything

stats
Age-23
Weight-177lbs i was 197 at the start of this year
Height-5'8"

i was thinking of something like this
preload cycle assist for 2 weeks

then xtren 90/90/90/90
with formestane at 2 pumps twice a day

run cycle assist throughout the cycle
then clomid at 100/100/50/50 for pct with testopro starting at week 3 of pct?

i have been taking joint support and fish oil so i would keep on doing that and ill pick up some taurine for back pumps.

any input would be great, constructive criticism is welcome as well

bravemac

bravemac

Awards
i know this is my first post...
I've been lurking the ph forums for about a year now. ready to go to the dark side. i know people say tren is harsh and to start with hdrol or havoc. imma start it off with xtren just want to make sure i'm doing it the right way. I've been lifting since high school, these past 2 years have been serious got my diet on check and everything

stats
Age-23
Weight-177lbs i was 197 at the start of this year
Height-5'8"

i was thinking of something like this
preload cycle assist for 2 weeks

then xtren 90/90/90/90
with formestane at 2 pumps twice a day

run cycle assist throughout the cycle
then clomid at 100/100/50/50 for pct with testopro starting at week 3 of pct?

i have been taking joint support and fish oil so i would keep on doing that and ill pick up some taurine for back pumps.

any input would be great, constructive criticism is welcome as well
They are right, tren is not a good first cycle but if you are dead set on this do it in the right way: 6 weeks (2tubs).

Don't preload cycle assyst but only hawthorn berry (buy it apart).
This a more effective and cheaper approach.
The only reason why you preload is for avoid bp spiked when you start your cycle.

Clomid is good for tren but don't go for 2 weeks at 100mg.
100/75/50/50 will be enought for 6 week cycle.
Personally I would never use 100mg of clomid. I never used this dosage in any of my tren cycles.
Don't forget that even a SERM has its own sides.

Fish oil: >= 4gr

joint support on hands (if you don't have joint problems)
L-Dopa, Vitex or 200mg of vitamin b6 if you are concerned about prolactin sides.

If you'll run it for 4 weeks even 50/50/25/25 will be good.

Testbooster from 2nd, 3rd or last week of serm will be good anyways.

xlascox

Awards
the l dopa would be take on cycle or during pct?

xlascox

Awards
alright so lets get this straight

PL: hawthorne berry 1g/1g or 2g/2g?
fish oil 6/6

ON: xtren 90/90/90/90
formestane 4/4/4/2 pumps
cycle assist 8/8/8/8
fish oil 6/6/6/6
l-dopa not sure how to dose

PCT: clomid 50/50/25/25
testopro 0/0/4/4/4/4

5g of taurine if needed and bananas for backpumps
now should i lay off the creatine during cycle or is it fine to take during.

does this look better, and is there anything else i need?

bravemac

bravemac

Awards
alright so lets get this straight

PL: hawthorne berry 1g/1g or 2g/2g?
fish oil 6/6

ON: xtren 90/90/90/90
formestane 4/4/4/2 pumps
cycle assist 8/8/8/8
fish oil 6/6/6/6
l-dopa not sure how to dose

PCT: clomid 50/50/25/25
testopro 0/0/4/4/4/4

5g of taurine if needed and bananas for backpumps
now should i lay off the creatine during cycle or is it fine to take during.

does this look better, and is there anything else i need?
Hawthorn berry: 1g (preload 1to2 weeks)
L-Dopa: 100 to 500mg (according with % of standard, recc.dosage)
B6: 200mg (if you don't found l-dopa)
Creatine on cycle and PCT is ok, is so cheap that I never drop it.

Cycle look good.
Good luck!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Don't run tren alone and if you do make sure to get some topical dermacrine. Stop creatine til pct. Your cycle support looks good but pct should be like this

Clomid
100/50/50/50
Unleashed/post cycle support. (ntbm)
Creatine

All starting day one of pct. Being on tren your going to want anti gyno stuff. Vitex and p5p so you don't run into any issues.

xlascox

Awards
This would be my first ph so I'm pretty sure stacking is not the best route to take.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure tren alone isnt the best way to go either for a first ph. You need to make a responible approach and hold that asside and get yourself something different. First off whats your bf%. Weight lifting history, and diet like.

xlascox

Awards
I have been thinking about it a lot more lately. Maybe a 5 week of hdrol at 50/50/50/75/75/or a 4 week havoc cycle at 20/30/30/40 would be better? And ill I just save the tren for some. other time. I wouldn't be able to tell you bf % I can post pic and you guys are welcome to guess. Been pushing since 16 came out of highschool in 06 at 130lbs. I got up up to 197 this winter. I started to cut in jan, I'm at 177 as of yesterday. Cardio is 3 times a week with some bjj/mma training once a week. Diet is on check 90% of the time.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I have been thinking about it a lot more lately. Maybe a 5 week of hdrol at 50/50/50/75/75/or a 4 week havoc cycle at 20/30/30/40 would be better? And ill I just save the tren for some. other time. I wouldn't be able to tell you bf % I can post pic and you guys are welcome to guess. Been pushing since 16 came out of highschool in 06 at 130lbs. I got up up to 197 this winter. I started to cut in jan, I'm at 177 as of yesterday. Cardio is 3 times a week with some bjj/mma training once a week. Diet is on check 90% of the time.

Much better idea.

H drol

50/75/75/75/100/100 I like halo 10x better than havoc

N2Gaurd for cycle support, and use the same PCT. After wards run tren with something else.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Yep just stick to a simple not as harsh PH. Hdrol is a perfect example or epistane as well.

xlascox

Awards
i think ill go with 50/75/75/75/100 so 2 bottle of hdrol should be fine, or should i just get the helladrol bottle
so if i go with the hdrol cycle, i can cut the formestane and ldopa? and add milk thistle to the preload?

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I dont think you will have prolact issues with Halodrol, from what I hear helladrol has more bang for its buck Quantity wise, I hear there bottles will last you enough for a full ran cycle, instead of Buying 2 bottles of CEL H-drol. Check out Nutraplanet they got some good deals on hdrol.

oze

oze

Awards
Lol have you guys seen some of the hdrol bloods out there? It to wreaks havoc on lipids/liver just as much as some of the 'more harsh' compounds out there. I hate seeing it being recommended as a less harsh compound, but, whatever.

Just be as safe as you can dude by running as many supports as you can, and drink a ****ton of water.

Good luck with the cycle.

xlascox

Awards
i found some liquid clomid but the dosing is weird as hell 70ml at 35mg/ml
would i dose it at 105/70/35/35?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Get helladrol. It will last a lil longer and is high quality. It's only going to cost you 10-12bux more than cel. Get the pill form of clomid, the liquids are harder to dose properly and you don't want to run into issues with your SERM.

You will love halo at 100mg, I did. Search for logs. It does take 2wks to really kick in but oncd it does you ll know and will make great gains with a solid diet and training program

Than your next run stack that x tren with a meth of your choice

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
We dont mean harsh on the liver when people usually say a less harsh compound they are more pointing towards sides.

xlascox

Awards
I've been looking for the pill form but I can only find them from those over seas places. The liquid is just so much easier to get my hands on.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
ordered helladrol today
good stuff my man, I loved my first ph cycle wich was h-drol. you will like the gains,. Get your diet straight, Bring in around 250-300grams of protein a day with a clean diet you will get Great results bro, Goodluck to you