Best PH for Boxing
- 04-15-2011, 01:41 PM
- 04-15-2011, 03:54 PM
I'm an mma fighter and I can assure you that there isn't any ph for our sports.
Use a ph to pack some mass and strenght and then use boxing workout for build speed and endurance on your "improved" structure.
That's the only way.
- 04-15-2011, 08:37 PM
I think you'd be better off with test & eq, really. I keep reading, but so far nothing really strikes me as ideal for this sport.
04-16-2011, 12:30 AM
Test + EPO will help ya', I'm sure of it.
04-16-2011, 05:34 AM
Cheers guys its to help me through the training really like the test eq idea. Also thought about Epi.
04-16-2011, 11:40 AM
something along the lines stanodrol or furuzadrol, maybe?
04-16-2011, 04:20 PM
04-16-2011, 04:21 PM
04-16-2011, 05:01 PM
Oral tren all day. Wont pack on size really unless u eat lots and will make your aggression the highest it's ever been. 90mg for 5-6wks u will need good cycle support and pct
04-16-2011, 05:29 PM
04-16-2011, 06:48 PM
Epistane.Keeps cardio endurance up.
Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
Similar Forum Threads
- By chuck66 in forum Sports TalkReplies: 133Last Post: 01-07-2012, 09:39 AM
- By MHA in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 11-26-2009, 01:11 PM
- By bosco in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2006, 04:29 PM
- By Mr.50 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2005, 05:04 PM
- By hypo in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 06-02-2004, 01:59 PM