Clen

T

trackstud

Awards
I have always thought it was not safe to take clen for more then 2weeks on follow by 2 weeks off. I have seen more people staying on for 6weeks str, how is this safe for your heart?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Safety isn't the main concern why you cycle on and off, its more for effectiveness. The B2 receptors become saturated. The two weeks taken off are to clean the receptors so that it becomes effective again. The people that take it 6 weeks straight use Keto with the clen and it allows them to run it nonstop

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
i continue to read that 2 weeks is the limit but i am going to do a 3 week cycle dosing benadryl on week 3.

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
no experience personally, but from others who have taken it, most suggest week on week off, or 2 on 2 off, as tolerance and effective dimishes towards the end of week 2. The belief is that your basically wasting clen taking it any longer than 2 weeks straight

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
i continue to read that 2 weeks is the limit but i am going to do a 3 week cycle dosing benadryl on week 3.
Benadryl will help clean your receptors, but doesn't work as effectively when taking clen in addition

T

trackstud

Awards
I know that, can't believe it's safe to take that **** more then 3weeks str.

T

trackstud

Awards
I'm going 2/2off for 6 weeks along with Mhn

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
I'm going 2/2off for 6 weeks along with Mhn
GL dude, keep us posted. I've been debating whether to dabble in Clen or not. Still being a ***** about it at the moment, lol

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Benadryl will help clean your receptors, but doesn't work as effectively when taking clen in addition
i see...im kind of doing a 3 and out thing though...i dont plan on taking clen again for a while. as long as it's still working on week 3 im fine. if i notice that its not working then no big deal...ill stop usage and just save it.

O

onlyone

Awards
Read that doing a 6 week cycle with benadryl for a week every 3 week, that you can actually gain some mucles and strength also?

T

trackstud

Awards
I saw that to but is it worth risking your heart. **** take gear if you want to build muscle in 6wks.

T

trackstud

Awards
is it possible to go from 230 with 10% to 230 with 6% while taking clen or t3 or will the scale go down also?

O

onlyone

Awards
I know that the heart can raise if you go high dose. Is it something else you don't like with it? I mean if you don't go to high you should be fine, right?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
is it possible to go from 230 with 10% to 230 with 6% while taking clen or t3 or will the scale go down also?
in what time frame? honestly man if you had the discipline to drop to 6% body fat you wouldn't need clen to do it.

and the scale will go down

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
I had open heart surgery 4 years ago and I have taken clen a few times. I go to the doctor every year and nothing has changed with my heart. If you think its gonna effect you take albuterol instead.

Also, you can gain muscle from clen because it is anti catabolic but not really meant for growth

T

trackstud

Awards
Reading a old text book, 3wk on 3 wk off, follow by 2days on 2 off when on cycle. This avoids B2 receptor downregulation. I'll probably go with this method.

O

onlyone

Awards
How would a low dose work, like 40-60 mcg a day? or do you have to go high 100+ for it to work?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Alpha Gainz 1
D Cycle Logs 15
N Weight Loss 5
B Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11