Primabol cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zues91

Awards
Hey guys, I have a few questions regarding starting a cycle of primabol. Before i start, I should note that I am 20 yrs old. Yes i know, most people would probably yell at me for even attempting to cycle a PH. I have done some research on some mild PH's and this one came up as a good one. I know my friend who takes it, says that there is little to no sides (except for some oily skin which is easily controlled). As for the question, if i were to take primabol I know I need a proper PCT. They offer it in a package, but I was wondering what you guys thought about primabol and if anyone tried it please give their review of it. Also if you guys have a favorite PCT to stack with this, can you give it also.

OafMister

Awards
whats in Primabol?

Zues91

Awards
im not sure if primabolan and primabol are related but it has the compound 2a-17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one in it. It does not aromatize into estrogen so the good thing about it, is it won't produce the unwanted sides. The only thing I am concerned about now is if im too young to take it. Im still 20, so I don't want to mess anything in my body up.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
im not sure if primabolan and primabol are related but it has the compound 2a-17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one in it. It does not aromatize into estrogen so the good thing about it, is it won't produce the unwanted sides. The only thing I am concerned about now is if im too young to take it. Im still 20, so I don't want to mess anything in my body up.
dont take that if your 20... its a fully active steroid.... and a strong one

its def not primo

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
If your set on a ph, try something more mild. Epistane for ex. Idk how hard it is to get epi now but that was my first run and it was great

Zues91

Awards
Thanks a lot guys I'm glad I poisted here first. I was under the impression that this was a mild ph I had no clue it was a full steriod. As for subtitutes epistane sounds like a good one is there any other options. Also what was the results and side effects you had with epistane and how do I take it preoperly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
00A Supplements 33
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 0
jmma062803 Supplements 10