Back From Hell and Back to the Iron my return with the help of Phera and IGF1/CJC

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
So Im currently back from the chains of injury and addiction. My opiate addiction started again due to prescription meds for a rotator cuff injury. ended up at the bottom of the barrel with a needle again but not for IM AAS use.

Welll anyways gone through three months of Physical therapy and been back in the gym halfway thru PT. Bodybuilding is my true passion and i got clean and sober and im back in the weight room. I was going to run another Test based cycle but i thought id wait till i could benefit most. I had gotten up to just under 200lbs around 194# and now im at 160. Im hoping the CJC and IGF will keep my shoulder ok because drugs and the injury have seriously taken a toll on my body and of course I have alot of cycle support.

400 MG SAM-e
2g Garlic
200mg Celery Seed
2g Hawthorne
10g EFAs
1g NAC
400mg NA-R-ALA
100mg COQ-10

Cycle History
Test C 12 wks kickstarted with SD at 20mg for 4 weeks and Epi last 6 weeks at 60mg which seems to be a sweet spot for me at least

STats
22 yrs old
5' 7''
160lbs

Cycle plan is as follows
Phera 30/30/30/45/45/45 (May adjust dosage to sides or whatnot)
IGF-1 lr3 dosed 40mcg prewo
CJC 100mcg 3xday

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/20/20
Athletix Titanium
Bulk DAA
appnut 2nd Gear (6-bromo)

(PCT extras)
Size On MP
Anavite
APS Creatine NItrate
BBS Beta BCAA
Iforce Hemavol
SNS TTA-500
LBF Recompadrol
LBF Adipose Annhilation
USP Vat ATTACK

Tons of products stocked up like BCAAs, prewos and other stims and miscellaneous products to be tested throughout PCT aswell as on cycle.

I havent been on the boards lately (6-8mos) so im open to all suggestions, questions, and critiques. Cycle starts tomorrow i plan on just commenting on how im feeling and strength gains , sides etc. not incredibly detailed just more for myself and info for others

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
glad ur off the dope, i battled with meth/ex other recreation drugs for years

only advice- listen to your body

cjc will help because of the benefits of HGH

you should rebound in weight quite quickly

kill it

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Wow glad to see you back Gregg! I'd wondered what happened you- sorry to hear ya caught a rough patch( again)...opiates are a mf'er- you got a be super careful with that ****- prescribed or not. You got up to almost 200 pounds? That's wild(got pics?), I remember your story and pics of you at like a 100lbs. Cycle layout looks good- if you are gonna run the chc 3 times a day you may consider adding an equal dose of ipamorelin or ghrp-2 as they are highly synergistic. Also you may wanna through in some huperzine-a and egcg for ACE inhibition.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
glad ur off the dope, i battled with meth/ex other recreation drugs for years

only advice- listen to your body

cjc will help because of the benefits of HGH

you should rebound in weight quite quickly

kill it
yeah im at 3000 cals roughly and from being so glycogen depleted and dehydrated weight jumped up to 176 already... sounds rediculous to me but weight was taken on 4/4 and i was 160 and today 176 both at the doctors office and i had them do it three times today cause i thought the scale may have been wrong but i jumped on my scale at home and it said 176 aswell.

Wow glad to see you back Gregg! I'd wondered what happened you- sorry to hear ya caught a rough patch( again)...opiates are a mf'er- you got a be super careful with that ****- prescribed or not. You got up to almost 200 pounds? That's wild(got pics?), I remember your story and pics of you at like a 100lbs. Cycle layout looks good- if you are gonna run the chc 3 times a day you may consider adding an equal dose of ipamorelin or ghrp-2 as they are highly synergistic. Also you may wanna through in some huperzine-a and egcg for ACE inhibition.
I ordered some Hup-A and EGCG any ideas on doses?
huperzine i got 120 x 200mcg capsules and the EGCG 120 x 500mg 98%

Thanks for stopping by

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back Greg!

Glad to hear you kicked that addiction and are back to doing what you love. We miss you around here :grouphug:

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back Greg!

Glad to hear you kicked that addiction and are back to doing what you love. We miss you around here :grouphug:
thanks man its been awhile ... glad to be back here seeing some good stuff going on

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back man,Glad to see you back on the board.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
so you still on cycle? its been almost 4 weeks since you posted!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
glad to have you back on the boards sg18, it's been a while homie. sorry to hear about
the mishap and wish you a strong recovery. hold ya head and stay focused, god bless.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everything good brah?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you're back. I have also battled with addiction (dope/benzos/jack daniels) and we are lucky to both be alive. I'm just about 2 yrs clean

Your weight/shoulder should come back rather quickly, might i suggest holding off for a few months to let your body get as far as it can naturally? Just a thought...

In jail I've seen people come in, detox, and then gain muscle like crazy (almost like a cycle).

Whatever you choose to do, don't forget the **** u hadda go through to end up back in the gym
It's a gift

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Update?

Jasonva

Awards
which cjc are you running. the real deal stuff or the modified 1-29

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Congratz on the battle man, I know it can be real rough.

As far as shoulder issues, I've had my fair share and here are my 2c on that topic alone: shoulder overhead hyperextensions really helped me out, and so did cissus. Good luck sir!

jason5812

Awards
Good to hear you kicked that, I'm looking for some positive motivation myself to keep it going. Stay strong

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you guys, op hasn't posted since april. i wouldn't be all, congrats on kickin the habit, looks like it might of came back around.....

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
you guys, op hasn't posted since april. i wouldn't be all, congrats on kickin the habit, looks like it might of came back around.....
Loll I figured it out when u said oh..uh...

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Yeah so never finished the cycle. I was going to court during the cycle and ended up getting remanded and sent to prison

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back