This cycle should ROCK - my final plan!

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
Ok guys I'm in my 2nd week of 4AD and M1T and I in a couple days I'll have to make up my mind on what I'm going to do here. I can stick with the 4AD for like 6 weeks and and bring the M1T back on week 6 then start PCT which would look like this:

Week 1-6 4AD
Week 2-3 M1T
Week 6-7 M1T
PCT

OR.... I can bring a little 1,4 Andro into the mix and push a second round of M1T to the last 2 weeks of the cycle before PCT

Week 1-6 4AD
Week 2-3 M1T
Week 7-8 M1T
Week 3-8 1,4 Andro

PCT

This looks good because I give the 4AD some time to get out of the system before PCT and some of the bloat should be reduced. I also give 3 weeks of break between the 2 M1T mini-cycles and the 1,4 Andro should really help harden me up towards the end.

M1T is making me lose my appetite, and that's no good for gaining mass. I'm just not hungry! The 1,4 Andro should help bring it back a little.

Which cycle looks better to you guys. If I go with the second version I need to buy the 1,4 andro soon since I'm on day 12 already.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would just stick with the 1st one and not worry with the 1,4 Andro.

3 reasons:
1) K.I.S.S.
2) It will work well
3) you already have the stuff.

As for bloat the M1T is going to make you hold water like a sponge anyways and I don't think you can do much about it, although I have not tried the 1,4 andro w/ M1T and would be interested in hearing how it works.

Goodluck

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
The biggest problem is no appetite. I'm on my 5th day of M1T and my appetite has dramatically dropped. I'm trying to gain some mass. Since it's still early should I turn it into a cutting cycle? I really don't want to do that yet.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Keep it simple stupid...or some variation. I too like the first one. Simple sweet etc.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it is Keep it Simple, Stupid.

I would not cut on M1T. Force feed. I eat by the clock, get yourself an excel spreadsheet and plot out 6-8 meals per day and make them about equidistant apart (should be ~2.5-3.5 hours). Add some flax seed oil if you need more calories, it is pretty damn easy to drink a 6oz protein shake - hungry or not.

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
OK, I'll KISS it then. I'd get to save more money that way. Buy some Beverly Muscle Provider, I love that stuff.